Best Way To Make A Living?

geeit

After hearing everyone speak on how to make money. A word of advice

"To read is to think, to live is to know. "

Simply put come to Thailand for a few months and get a feel first hand. You can't know until you have been here. (being on Vacation is differnt than living here)

Go to the area and talk to the locals, find out about your competition? what are the start up costs? what are the realistic earnings? how long can you float the business? What will happen in the low season? etc...

These type of questions an be only speculated, from a far. You will also need a Thai partner to help out unless you speak and read Thai. This can save you lots of headaches but you need to beadle to trust them.

My advice would be to come here, for a few months to research everything. As you can see most have different Ideas on how to do it. Network and make contacts.

Sun Belt and Indo Siam are great resources for staring a business. Don't be afraid to Pay people who have set up companies b4.

Also think about this.

After July if you work for your own company you need to pay your self 40-60K depending on where you are from.

After tax it would 80 per month, now factor in equipment cost, employee's, rent, advertising, etc.... you might find you need 200k per month to break even That would be 200 customers a month if they all paid 1000 baht.

Not sure if you have setup a business plan b4 it will take about 30 min to make ,then a month to get all the information. Make sure you have all your bases covered.

Also have and exit strategy….

Every time I came here on vacation I thought I should open a bar. But after being here for a few months, it’s the last thing I would do.

getting some amazing information here. my plan is to live in thialand for one year , as a long holiday of you like. then to see what state the market is in, and see where the investments will be best placed.

in a year i think allot can happen.

Dont plan on running a chicken farm though

Cheers

Geeit