Everything Old Is New Again; Fiat 500

sbk

Cute indeed :)

But bring back the 'real' Cinquecento with the 500cc 2 cylinder air cooled 'motorcycle' engine. Super little car, and yes, it was possible in the back seat (I have a son to prove it).

• Like 1

SBK, good small car, my mates dad had one in the 70s as a staff car for a local newspaper, [uK] we were doing a sunday dinner pub run, there was 4 of us in the car, and had to stop on a perhaps 3 in 1 incline at some traffic lights, well, Dad couldnt get the Fiat to pull away, so we all piled out of the passenger door laughing like crazy, good job there was a pub nearby, on later inspection the clutch had burned out, but otherwise, a great cheap small family car, good to see it back,

Not so cheap for sure! Emailed the fiat Thailand

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your interest in Fiat and we are pleased to let you know that the Fiat 500 is available in Thailand (price is 1,850,000 baht) at our showroom where is located as details in this attached map. However you can confirm to purchase and transfer the cash to our bank account if you are not convenient to visit our showroom by yourself, we are able to delivery the product for you.

Thank you and please let us know for further clarification or any assistance from our side.

Best Regards,

YIKES!

Available here already, there are a number of fancy versions such as the Fiat Abarth Maserati which are distributed by Maserati Thailand, etc etc and all the other fancy brands of the Fiat empire and friends (Ferrari version, Gucci version, etc)

Similar pricing to a Mini Cooper/

Not so cheap for sure! Emailed the fiat Thailand

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your interest in Fiat and we are pleased to let you know that the Fiat 500 is available in Thailand (price is 1,850,000 baht) at our showroom where is located as details in this attached map. However you can confirm to purchase and transfer the cash to our bank account if you are not convenient to visit our showroom by yourself, we are able to delivery the product for you.

Thank you and please let us know for further clarification or any assistance from our side.

Best Regards,

YIKES!

SBK,

Are you looking for a cute car, just a car or something with "attitude" ?

life is too short to have "just a car" :D

let me put it this way, my very first car was a 1975 BMW 2002. So, I like a cute car with attitude. But yikes! not at that price!

So, I like a cute car with attitude. But yikes! not at that price!

They only have two left at the moment of my chosen car with attitude so I wouldn't want you buying the last onetongue.png

That being said I'm not quite ready (read; have enough money yet) to buy one.laugh.png