Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

post-140056-0-63933000-1341741105_thumb.

Not the best but easier to read.

Ron

I think it would just be easier to check the lader from the AFL website.

http://www.afl.com.a...74/default.aspx

Regards

Will

Thank's for that ,you are right but this started out setting up the programme using Excel 2003 as an exercise and to give myself something

to do and to keep my brain active.While the programme works exceptionly well and posted okay before the changes to TV,it refuses to do so now.

That is a pity because 8 to 10 people were downloading it every week.The full spreadsheet can be sent by email and anyone who is interested can send me an IM and I will forward it to those who want.You would have to have Excel on yout computer.

I won't bother about posting it anymore on TV.

Edited by Ron19

My tips for round 16.

Carlton

Fremantle

Essendon

Richmond

Collingwood

St Kilda

Adelaide

Hawthorn

West Coast

Mine are

Nth Melbourne

Melbourne

Essendon

Richmond

Collingwood

Brisbane Lions

Adelaide

Hawthorn

Sydney

I only put Sydney because I am a Swans supporter. I think West Coast will be very hard to beat over there. A couple of other rough picks as well.

Edited by ripstanley

If you are using Win7 you can use the built-in the snipping tool to create an image of the selected area of the spreadsheet and then upload.

I have Windows 7 on one and XP on another.The problem might be because of formulas and a macro.

I may have found a way around it .Have a look at post #154.

My tips for round 16.

Carlton

Fremantle

Essendon

Richmond

Collingwood

St Kilda

Adelaide

Hawthorn

West Coast

Mine are

Nth Melbourne

Melbourne

Essendon

Richmond

Collingwood

Brisbane Lions

Adelaide

Sydney

I only put Sydney because I am a Swans supporter. I think West Coast will be very hard to beat over there. A couple of other rough picks as well.

Looks like you've missed the Western Bulldogs/Hawthorn game.

My tips for round 16.

Carlton

Fremantle

Essendon

Richmond

Collingwood

St Kilda

Adelaide

Hawthorn

West Coast

Mine are

Nth Melbourne

Melbourne

Essendon

Richmond

Collingwood

Brisbane Lions

Adelaide

Sydney

Looks like you've missed the Western Bulldogs/Hawthorn game.

Thanks for that. I just edited my picks and added Hawthorn

Is it just me or does anyone else not "get " the Match Review Panel"?

IMO, There's too many variables such as points and reductions etc.

Wellingham breaks a guys jaw and can get 3 weeks with and early plea!!

And Lynch from West Coast gets a week for a trip.

Go figure!

Regards

Will

Edited by Will27

Game of the round, One vs Two, the old rivalry between two well matched sides. Should be a beauty!

Won't be broadcast in Thailand on Australian Network because it's a Sunday afternoon fixture.sad.png

That is a shame.One match I would have liked to watch.

Is it just me or does anyone else not "get " the Match Review Panel"?

IMO, There's too many variables such as points and reductions etc.

Wellingham breaks a guys jaw and can get 3 weeks with and early plea!!

And Lynch from West Coast gets a week for a trip.

Go figure!

Regards

Will

With regards to the AFL ladder,I couldn't help myself and tried another method which seems to work.

People appear to want to download as ten already have done so and you can't do that from the AFL site.

As far as the "Match Review Panel" goes,who can fathom it out.

Cheers,

Ron

Game of the round, One vs Two, the old rivalry between two well matched sides. Should be a beauty!

Won't be broadcast in Thailand on Australian Network because it's a Sunday afternoon fixture.sad.png

We will have to settle for the radio broadcast.

Where do you get the radio broadcast from ?

Where do you get the radio broadcast from ?

Go to http://www.afl.com.au/ then select the game you want in The Match Centre. Just before the game starts you will see a button for live radio. Then just make a selection of which broardcaster you want.

If you are using Win7 you can use the built-in the snipping tool to create an image of the selected area of the spreadsheet and then upload.

Thanks for that.Didn't know that function allowed that.Tried it and it works well.Thank you.

I did not think that Nth Melbourne would win so easily. Carlton beat Collingwood last week and then lose tonight. I understand they had late injuries but I thought the game would have been closer.

Good pick in Nth Melbourne.I am having problems with my satelite signal from Australia Network, so half-way through the second quarter I threw caution to the wind and signed for live afl up until 19th of october.It looks like a better option apart from the cost factor although that is not too bad.You can choose which game you want to watch live switch between games and pick up other games with replays.

I did not think that Nth Melbourne would win so easily. Carlton beat Collingwood last week and then lose tonight. I understand they had late injuries but I thought the game would have been closer.

Good pick in Nth Melbourne.I am having problems with my satelite signal from Australia Network, so half-way through the second quarter I threw caution to the wind and signed for live afl up until 19th of october.It looks like a better option apart from the cost factor although that is not too bad.You can choose which game you want to watch live switch between games and pick up other games with replays.

That sounds good. How much does it cost?

From now to 19th of October costs 1317 baht.

Thanks for that

Just watched Richmond/Gold Coast game.Gold coast won on the siren. Edited by Ron19