Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

Hawthorn demolished Essendon tonight by 100 points,!

That was 4th v 6th (before the game)

Essendon had a lot out but Hawks were very good. Rioli was very good. Good to see another NT player making an impact. Swans play Hawks round 22 in Sydney. It will be a good game but we will miss the live telecast. Played at 1640 on Saturday afternoon.

That should be a great game to watch

I will only be listening to it worse luck.

Edited by ripstanley

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Essendon had a lot out but Hawks were very good. Rioli was very good. Good to see another NT player making an impact. Swans play Hawks round 22 in Sydney. It will be a good game but we will miss the live telecast. Played at 1640 on Saturday afternoon.

Yeah that really sux. Unfortunately I'll be working that day so I might be listening as well..laugh.png

Good win by Geelong.Well picked.

Good win the Eagles.

Pity we don't get to watch next weeks Western Derby

between Freo and WCE.

With the game being on a Sat, I thought it was a chance

to be shown but not to be.

Regards

Will

Didn't realize it was on the Saturday. A danger game, and a must win, for the Eagles if they are to have a chance. (only top 4 win premierships).

Freo has improved recently and are contenders for the hotly contested position 8 on the ladder. Could be a good game.

What Apps are you guys using for the AFL on your phone?

I'm using one called Aussie Rules Live (free for Android). It is pretty good. Stats and scores updated instantly.

Not using a phone but two comps,1 laptop and 1 desktop.

I'm using one called Aussie Rules Live (free for Android). It is pretty good. Stats and scores updated instantly.

Do not have an I Phone.

Any smartphone will do it ripstanley. I only got mine recently and I love it. Great for information, like the AFL scores and stats!

Do not have an I Phone.

Any smartphone will do it ripstanley. I only got mine recently and I love it. Great for information, like the AFL scores and stats!

I just use my computer.

Not using a phone but two comps,1 laptop and 1 desktop.

I use the AFL official website on my desktop...or the Melbourne AGE/SMH sites.

Do not have an I Phone.

I just use my computer.

fair enough

Good win the Eagles.

between Freo and WCE.

Regards

Will

Didn't realize it was on the Saturday. A danger game, and a must win, for the Eagles if they are to have a chance. (only top 4 win premierships).

Freo has improved recently and are contenders for the hotly contested position 8 on the ladder. Could be a good game.

I like to watch West Coast live every week, so when the game's not on the OZ Network I use; http://www.afl.livesport.tv/

It's about 600 Baht/month or 300 Baht for 7 days and shows live streams of every game each round. Replays of each game seem to be available 8-12 hours after they have finished.The streams aren't always crystal clear but definitely more than watchable, if you like viewing your team every week.

Edited by yabbra

Good win the Eagles.

between Freo and WCE.

Regards

Will

I like to watch West Coast live every week, so when the game's not on the OZ Network I use; http://www.afl.livesport.tv/

It's about 600 Baht/month or 300 Baht for 7 days and shows live streams of every game each round. Replays of each game seem to be available 8-12 hours after they have finished The streams aren't always crystal clear but definately more than watchable, if you like viewing your team every week.

I'm using it too and it works well

Good win the Eagles.

between Freo and WCE.

Regards

Will

It's about 600 Baht/month or 300 Baht for 7 days and shows live streams of every game each round. Replays of each game seem to be available 8-12 hours after they have finished The streams aren't always crystal clear but definately more than watchable, if you like viewing your team every week.

Fremantle is my team and I do the same as yourself.It cost me ฿ 1317 from the 13th july to 19th october and I agree with every thing you say.

Well worth the cost.

Good win the Eagles.

between Freo and WCE.

Regards

Will

It's about 600 Baht/month or 300 Baht for 7 days and shows live streams of every game each round. Replays of each game seem to be available 8-12 hours after they have finished.The streams aren't always crystal clear but definitely more than watchable, if you like viewing your team every week.

On Friday 10/08 Australian Network is showing West Coast V Geelong at 1730. That unless they change their minds. That should be a good game.

http://australianetwork.com/guide/20120810_thailand.htm

Good win the Eagles.

between Freo and WCE.

Regards

Will

On Friday 10/08 Australian Network is showing West Coast V Geelong at 1730. That unless they change their minds. That should be a good game.

http://australianetw...10_thailand.htm

Another loss to the Eagles then!

Virtually every one of their games televised by Australian Network this year has been a losing one!

An exception was the GWS game early in the season.

Intelligence Test

Eddie McGuire goes to Carlton for a meeting with John Elliott. After the meeting, John says to Eddie, "Well Eddie, I don't know what you think of your players at Victoria Park, but mine are all bright and brilliant."

"How do you know?" asks Eddie.

"Oh well, it's simple", says John. "They all have to take special tests before they can play here. Just watch this." He calls SOS over and asks him, "Tell me SOS, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

"Ah, that's simple John", says SOS, "it's me!"

"Well done SOS", says John, and Eddie is very impressed.

Eddie returns to Collingwood and wonders about the intelligence of the his team. He calls in Nathan Buckley and asks, "Nathan, tell me, who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

Nathan thinks and thinks and doesn't know the answer. "Can I think about it a bit more Eddie, and I'll give you the answer tomorrow?"

"Of course," says Eddie, "you've got 24 hours."

Nathan goes away, thinks as hard as he can, calls in his team-mates but no-one knows the answer. 20 hours later, Nathan is very worried - still no answer and only 4 hours to go. Eventually Nathan says "I know, I'll ring Leigh Matthews, he's clever, he'll know the answer."

He calls Leigh. "Leigh," he says, "tell me who is the child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

"Very simple", says Leigh, "it's me!"

"Of course", says Nathan and rings Eddie.

"Eddie", says Nathan, "I've got the answer: it's Leigh Matthews". "No, you idiot", says Eddie, "it's Stephen Silvagni".