Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

And for all the bagging we been coping in the press (thats Melbourne Demons) i can recall not so long ago the tigers were seen as a basket case too, 2 wins in a row talking down the saints last night...

I gather you are a Melbourne Demons fan. I support Sydney Swans. Who does everyone else support? Let us know.

Swans, same as you. Expecting a win this afternoon.

Fremantle and not happy.goof.gif

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Port Adelaide did well, too.

Let's see if Brisbane can produce anything today at the Gabba. (Unlikely.)

Well, would you believe it! 8 goals from the Lions in the last quarter. Go Lions!

Whoa! Unbelievable last quarter.

Swannies 9 straight in the first quarter against the Bulldogs!

The swans had a big win. Only one goal in the 2nd quarter was a bit slack. Good win in the end.

At 1400 on Aussie Network they crossed for the news and there was live coverage of the Collongwood game. It last for about 45 seconds. Apparantly that game was shown in India. I checked their network.

I'm an eagles supporter.

I was talking to some mates in perth on skype this morning and predicted the lions would win today.

They thought I was mad!

How much did you have on it, Croc? smile.png

I will have to watch that last quarter online. Must have been a beauty!

The las

I'm an eagles supporter.

I was talking to some mates in perth on skype this morning and predicted the lions would win today.

They thought I was mad!

I will have to watch that last quarter online. Must have been a beauty!

It was a great last quarter well worth looking at it again. You will not believe how it panned out.

The swans had a big win. Only one goal in the 2nd quarter was a bit slack. Good win in the end.

At 1400 on Aussie Network they crossed for the news and there was live coverage of the Collongwood game. It last for about 45 seconds. Apparantly that game was shown in India. I checked their network.

Lewis Jetta's goal were something to watch.

I really didn't think he was going to make it 12 months back, but now, with his confidence up, that guy is going to be a star for the Swans. He has all the skills and the crowd loves him. One of those players who you get out of your seat for when he has the ball.

I'm an eagles supporter.

They thought I was mad!

Never bet on them, never bet against.

post-140056-0-17994800-1338969262_thumb.Are people aware that for the next three weeks there will only be six games played each weekend? This means that each weeend six teams will have a bye but over the three weekends, each team will play twice.post-140056-0-17994800-1338969262_thumb. Click bottom right hand corner of picture. Edited by Ron19
  • Like 1

post-140056-0-17994800-1338969262_thumb.Are people aware that for the next three weeks there will only be six games played each weekend? This means that each weeend six teams will have a bye but over the three weekends, each team will play twice.post-140056-0-17994800-1338969262_thumb. Click bottom right hand corner of picture.

I was not aware of not, thanks for sharing

post-140056-0-17994800-1338969262_thumb.Are people aware that for the next three weeks there will only be six games played each weekend? This means that each weeend six teams will have a bye but over the three weekends, each team will play twice.post-140056-0-17994800-1338969262_thumb. Click bottom right hand corner of picture.

You are welcome.

I am working on a better way of posting the AFL ladder which uses Windows Excel 2003.It combines fixtures,results and ladder.It is complete but I can't get it to post correctly on Thaivisa although it works well as an email.You might ask why as all the information is available on the AFL website, but it keeps me occupied and helps what brain cells I have left to remain active.

I still havent received an answer from Australian Network re change of time for screening game on a Friday. I have sent another on to them.

Same here and still got the computer generated acknowledgement on both messages.

You are welcome.

I am working on a better way of posting the AFL ladder which uses Windows Excel 2003.It combines fixtures,results and ladder.It is complete but I can't get it to post correctly on Thaivisa although it works well as an email.You might ask why as all the information is available on the AFL website, but it keeps me occupied and helps what brain cells I have left to remain active.

Nothing wrong with posting here for discussion

We wait. Last time I emailed them they took 3 working days to answer.

For what it is worth. My selections for the weekend

Geelong

Richmond

St Kilda

Swans

Hawks

Collingwood

I'm really looking forward to this Essendon v Sydney game.

Be a good indicator of how serious a top 4 contender Sydney are come finals time

We wait. Last time I emailed them they took 3 working days to answer.

For what it is worth. My selections for the weekend

Geelong

Richmond

St Kilda

Swans

Hawks

Collingwood

I'm really looking forward to this Essendon v Sydney game.

Be a good indicator of how serious a top 4 contender Sydney are come finals time

So am I. Im glad it is live. I hope to have a good birthday present with a win for the Swans.

I am watching Geelong and Carlton. On my TV I can only see the seconds of the countdown clock. Has anyone else have this problem? Good to see a close game.

Same here

Not for the first time either.

I've tried adjusting the format of my TV but still the same.

Regards

Will

For those of you waiting for an email from Oz Network.

I have checked their website and the game Friday 22 June

is also starting at 20.00hrs.

It seems as if the Friday games now will be delayed.

Personally, I don't mind an 8 o'clock start.

Regards

Will

I am watching Geelong and Carlton. On my TV I can only see the seconds of the countdown clock. Has anyone else have this problem? Good to see a close game.

Yes ,had the same problem with a wide screen tv.I didn,t watch the last quarter as the tv was commandeered by a five year old niece who wanted to watch a thai soap.I didn,t mind because we treat her as our own daughter as we don't have any of our own between us.Shame about Carltons two goals, nine points in the last quarter. Edited by Ron19