Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

Hi guys, seeing that the match of the round was not being broadcast (Eagles & Swans) on the Aus channel I found the live.afl website and subscribed. Has anyone else used this service?

The reason I ask is that although the live stream was of fair quality the stream kept jumping back and forwards 5-10 minutes. I should mention that I started the stream 15 minutes into the game and did a rewind to the start.

Anyone else experienced issues with this service?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, seeing that the match of the round was not being broadcast (Eagles & Swans) on the Aus channel I found the live.afl website and subscribed. Has anyone else used this service?

The reason I ask is that although the live stream was of fair quality the stream kept jumping back and forwards 5-10 minutes. I should mention that I started the stream 15 minutes into the game and did a rewind to the start.

Signed up last week and had the same problems as you had,but had no problems watching other games.

I thought about contacting them then thought what is the use.A bit average I thought seeing that I had only

signed on a couple of days before.

Edited by Ron19

What a win for Geelong.I could not believe the number of turnovers that Watson gave. I missed the first quarter through car problems but if Essendon want to make the top 4 they will have to improve.

Essendon are still above Geelong on the ladder.Points and percentage.

What a win for Geelong.I could not believe the number of turnovers that Watson gave. I missed the first quarter through car problems but if Essendon want to make the top 4 they will have to improve.

I didn't see the game. Is Geelong back on track?

I didn't see the game. Is Geelong back on track?

Could well be with a win like that.

I watched the game.

1st Q all St kilda

2nd Q all Swans

3rd Q all St kilda (not reflected on scoreboard)

4th Q mostly St kilda. They could not kick a goal.

The scoreline is deceptive. up until 4 minutes to go there was 12 point margin in favour of the swans.

It was a tough game across the field, with both sides let down by their inaccurate kicking in front

It sounds like Swans may have been in a lit trouble. Next week the play Gold Coast. It is being televised at 1630 on Saturday. No family outings next week.

The Swans were lucky to get away with a win in my opinion. They didnt play that badly, but their kicking didn't help, it was just lucky that neither did St Kilda help their own cause

Edited by BookMan

I watched the game.

1st Q all St kilda

2nd Q all Swans

3rd Q all St kilda (not reflected on scoreboard)

4th Q mostly St kilda. They could not kick a goal.

The scoreline is deceptive. up until 4 minutes to go there was 12 point margin in favour of the swans.

It was a tough game across the field, with both sides let down by their inaccurate kicking in front

I tuned in with about 5 mins to go and the margin was 4 points.

Got called away and came back on the siren - margin 25 points!

According to reports on AFL.com they kicked 4 gooal in the last 6 minutes

Pretty amazing. I remember Leigh Matthews saying he wouldn't consider his side was "home" unless the opposition had to kick as many goals as there were minutes remaining. Sydney went close.

(PS. I nearly typed "South went close". Why is it that after 30 years I still think of Sydney as South? I'm not nostalgic for the Lakeside oval nor resentful of the move North. It's just some quirk of the brain. Do any other old timers still instinctively think of the Swans as South?)

Swans back on top and will finish the round there.

I mist the game today. Had a family trip to Chiang Rai. I just read the result. The first quarter looked like all St Kilda. Did you see the game?

I watched bits and pieces on AFL live and also copied it on a DVD recorder.I will check it out and see if i can send it to you.

Swans back on top and will finish the round there.

I mist the game today. Had a family trip to Chiang Rai. I just read the result. The first quarter looked like all St Kilda. Did you see the game?

I watched bits and pieces on AFL live and also copied it on a DVD recorder.I will check it out and see if i can send it to you.

the umpiring was a bit ordinary. The decisions evened out in the end but hard to know why they give some penalties.

Hawthorn thumped Collingwood even without Lance Franklin.

Adelaide also thumped West Coast, but I think that has to be taken in context with West Coast missing a lot of players still

Pretty amazing. I remember Leigh Matthews saying he wouldn't consider his side was "home" unless the opposition had to kick as many goals as there were minutes remaining. Sydney went close.

(PS. I nearly typed "South went close". Why is it that after 30 years I still think of Sydney as South? I'm not nostalgic for the Lakeside oval nor resentful of the move North. It's just some quirk of the brain. Do any other old timers still instinctively think of the Swans as South?)

Long past it now, but I did do a double take when Brissie wore Fitzroy jumpers at a recent heritage game.

Adelaide also thumped West Coast, but I think that has to be taken in context with West Coast missing a lot of players still

Nicoski and LeCras are gone for the season.

Josh Kennedy and Andrew Embley may return, but too late to make a difference. Eagles fated to finish 5 or 6 at best.

Long past it now, but I did do a double take when Brissie wore Fitzroy jumpers at a recent heritage game.

Yes, the Fitzroy heritage doesn't really sit well, although it's good that, in at least this sense, Fitzroy hasn't lost its presence altogether at AFL level.

(There is a Fitzroy FC playing in the VAFA; they wear the Fitzroy colours and logo, and their home ground is the Brunswick Street Oval. I think the AFL Lions and the amateur Roys have patched up their differences since the paddle pop lion fiasco, with some help from a cash handout, I assume.)

I feel quite chuffed to see the Lions wearing Fitzroy gear in Heritage Round; more than I would seeing them wearing Bears guernseys, though I was a Bears supporter from day one. The Bears just weren't around long enough.

Nicoski and LeCras are gone for the season.

Josh Kennedy and Andrew Embley may return, but too late to make a difference. Eagles fated to finish 5 or 6 at best.

That's a a bummer for West Coast. They were looking top 2, top 4 at worst

Hawthorn demolished Essendon tonight by 100 points,!

That was 4th v 6th (before the game)

Essendon had a lot out but Hawks were very good. Rioli was very good. Good to see another NT player making an impact. Swans play Hawks round 22 in Sydney. It will be a good game but we will miss the live telecast. Played at 1640 on Saturday afternoon.

Hawthorn demolished Essendon tonight by 100 points,!

That was 4th v 6th (before the game)

Essendon had a lot out but Hawks were very good. Rioli was very good. Good to see another NT player making an impact. Swans play Hawks round 22 in Sydney. It will be a good game but we will miss the live telecast. Played at 1640 on Saturday afternoon.

That should be a great game to watch