Old Guys With Dyed Hair And Ponytails!

daveb1

Your story reminds me of myself, Tutsi, and how we have grown to love another side of Thailand. And, as the personal stories come out we tend to realize who we might be good friends with. I think you and I would get along quite well. I see so many guys trying to hide their tender side, but in reality a lot of us are just big softies.

I hear ye, Ian and we'll meet up some day...a lot of folks on the forum suffer from 'the million dollar chinese wife' issue and refuse to acknowledge their tender side and I say <deleted>'s the point?

• Like 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grew some length recently (un-dyed) and tied it back and admired the result...then my little niece refused to speak to me and it was 'all over now...'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtSRD9i1Vyg

she's only 9 y.o. but she's really a square...

Thanks for digging up that golden oldie, tutsi. I remember when it first came out. ... and it's stood the test of time. He sure had the moves back then.

From your reports I can see you really like your little niece. They do kind of grab your heart, don't they.

I can't help it, Ian...she's the most beautiful little girl in the world... but she's gonna break my heart and run off just like her big sister...I just know it...

I keep telling her that I got diabetes and high blood pressure and that there's only so much heartbreak that one can take and that she has to remain 9 y.o. for the rest of her life but I don't think that she understands...

and btw she now has disproportionately long legs and big feet and the signs are ominous...(I knew a woman once who was the most beautiful creature that I had ever seen and when I confessed that I couldn't hardly sleep nor eat for thinking about her all day she complained that her feet were too big...)

Edited by tutsiwarrior