This Would Grate My Balls Somewhat!

karlos

Picture the scene.

You've just suited and booted up and you're walking downstairs to your beautiful new ride, your neighbors smile at you and wish you a fun but safe ride out, the local motorcycle taxi rider gives you the nod as you walk out in your leathers. All your attention will soon be on your pride and joy as soon as you step around the corner to where you parked your bike last night, you pull the key from your pocket..............post-59428-0-80764300-1332776024_thumb.j <deleted>!@@$$%#**

Be more gentle next time you pull key out of ignition... god thats scary or is it a staged shot

not staged :(

I read something on this forum last week about a Ducati 795 having the front end half inched.

Then i found this picture when browsing on Facebook (realmotorsport's Facebook page)

Edited by karlos

Be more gentle next time you pull key out of ignition... god thats scary or is it a staged shot

not staged sad.png

I read something on this forum last week about a Ducati 795 having the front end half inched.

Then i found this picture when browsing on Facebook (realmotorsport's Facebook page)

Yeah !! well if you live in a scumbag area you need to lock it away don't you.biggrin.png