Angry Man Blasts Russians In Pattaya

TCW

maybe I can answere my own question with more drivvel, and then I really must get packing. The thousands of Russians in Pattaya are paid for by the Soviet Union. Now we in the West have been slagging off communism for decades saying things like comrads are as poor as church mice, living in harsh conditions sharing a roll up in sub zero conditions. The powers that be back in Russia are well aware of the banking crash and subsiquent depression in Europe and has set about on a big propaganda hype to demorolise us, the soviet party is atualy very rich indeed and see s money well spent on flooding a western popular holiday destination with Soviet comrads, prooving that comrads are not poor as popular belief and are in fact better off than us western bods now, and therefore communism does indeed work contrary to popular belief, a kind of shove this in your pipe and smoke it. Well the Russian comrads certainly arn t paying cos I know they just ain t got the dosh. So summits cracking off ain t it. And such discussions as this is exactly what they want. Maybe

Please get busy packing - you may miss your plane out of this h_llhole (Pattaya). whistling.gif

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its beena pleasure Gerry.

At last you made a post that can actually be understood.

13% of the British population are now foreign born according to the last census. The Brits are supposed to be a diverse nation and then we get those that talk dribble.

maybe I can answere my own question with more drivvel, and then I really must get packing. The thousands of Russians in Pattaya are paid for by the Soviet Union. Now we in the West have been slagging off communism for decades saying things like comrads are as poor as church mice, living in harsh conditions sharing a roll up in sub zero conditions. The powers that be back in Russia are well aware of the banking crash and subsiquent depression in Europe and has set about on a big propaganda hype to demorolise us, the soviet party is atualy very rich indeed and see s money well spent on flooding a western popular holiday destination with Soviet comrads, prooving that comrads are not poor as popular belief and are in fact better off than us western bods now, and therefore communism does indeed work contrary to popular belief, a kind of shove this in your pipe and smoke it. Well the Russian comrads certainly arn t paying cos I know they just ain t got the dosh. So summits cracking off ain t it. And such discussions as this is exactly what they want. Maybe

Please get busy packing - you may miss your plane out of this h_llhole (Pattaya). whistling.gif

Awww come on Pattaya ain t that bad, dispite the comrads, if I were in Pattaya they wouldn t spoil my fun and in any case they l be off soon, i l give erm 2 years. which will certainly proove a point if thats going to be the case. I think its just a big commie hype, they v bin at it for years, an the comrads get a free holiday on the state. you might say a Putin special.

Awww come on Pattaya ain t that bad, dispite the comrads, if I were in Pattaya they wouldn t spoil my fun and in any case they l be off soon, i l give erm 2 years. which will certainly proove a point if thats going to be the case. I think its just a big commie hype, they v bin at it for years, an the comrads get a free holiday on the state. you might say a Putin special.

Maybe while you are in the UK someone can help you with your written English, so you don't just appear to be an ignorant slob. I would have thought a Pilot may have had a better grasp of the Queens English.............

Maybe while you are in the UK someone can help you with your written English, so you don't just appear to be an ignorant slob. I would have thought a Pilot may have had a better grasp of the Queens English.............

I was trained as a pilot not a scribe. paid for my own training way back when, don t fly now though, that was back in 81, you don t have to be a genius dispite what people always seem to think.

Aside that fact although I have a British passport and formaly lived in Nottingham for many year I am not British, nore was I born in the UK. I learned English in 1978 as at that time I was starting a training course that required English, this is what makes a lot of the above so funny as you are all so typically English, I was born in France, and am FRENCH, I flew in the USA, and then came back and spent the rest of my years in the UK. Hope that clarifies it for you sparks who seem to see fit to put down others comments and idea s. Obviously so British.

As stated above I steer clear of English here in Udon for reasons you only have to see by your own comments, all my friends are German and French.

Living near Udon and also being English I am delighted that you try to avoid people like me. You sound like a narrow minded, racist little man.

• Like 1

I really am so so happy that you are not English. I am actually a bid sad that you own up to being French/Dutch as I used to think something of both those nationalities. Still I do fully appreciate as a member of either nation you have a chip on your shoulder from being Europe's whipping boy for the last 100 years.

• Like 2

Aside that fact although I have a British passport and formaly lived in Nottingham for many year I am not British, nore was I born in the UK. I learned English in 1978 as at that time I was starting a training course that required English, this is what makes a lot of the above so funny as you are all so typically English, I was born in France, and am FRENCH, I flew in the USA, and then came back and spent the rest of my years in the UK. Hope that clarifies it for you sparks who seem to see fit to put down others comments and idea s. Obviously so British.

This proves nearly any nationality can become twisted and bitter. whistling.gif

I really am so so happy that you are not English. I am actually a bid sad that you own up to being French/Dutch as I used to think something of both those nationalities. Still I do fully appreciate as a member of either nation you have a chip on your shoulder from being Europe's whipping boy for the last 100 years.

Where did he own up to being Dutch? Or are you talking about me. Plenty of bad Dutch though just like in every nation. No country has only nice people, Canada excluded:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect App

Where did he own up to being Dutch? Or are you talking about me. Plenty of bad Dutch though just like in every nation. No country has only nice people, Canada excluded:D

Robblk.

My apologies if I misunderstood him but in post 99 he says his family name is Dutch. I hope you realise it was a directed slur from me and not a generalisation about the Dutch.

Cheers

RabC

Robblk.

My apologies if I misunderstood him but in post 99 he says his family name is Dutch. I hope you realise it was a directed slur from me and not a generalisation about the Dutch.

Cheers

RabC

No problems, i would not have made any problem either way. Just did not see his reference about him being Dutch.

I am the first to admit the dutch are not perfect just like every nationally.

I dont care much about nationally just about how nice someone is. A common language is a plus of corse but does not have to be the native language.

My father is British with a Dutch Family name, my mother is French, I was born in France but have a British passport, my father is from Liverpoool and was born there. To be honest its good to see that nobody likes racism, and if I appear to be racist against Russians then ok. If we all accept that they are just here and so have a right to be here, or they wouldn t be here then it goes a long way to an ideal world. I personaly really don t care as it doesn t affect me at all, early on under the heading Russians in Pattaya I was warned against buying a condo there as I was planning to do next year, now not, simply because I don t wish to be next door to a load of drunk Russians partying until 4 am in the morning, this would apply to any nationality not just Russians. Its not really anybodies business why or how they are here, and I care less. However its possibly a good thing that there are people out there like yourselves who object to people like me who question motives for them being there, it is however in my defense the heading Russians in Pattaya. And yes ,sorry to all you English of which I consider myself to be, but you are as bad. If you look at all posts under the heading Russians in Pattaya, you will see that few have a good word for them so why pick on me, to be really honest I don t care where they are. I don t consider myself to be Thai thats for sure and so why should I care who s in Thailand. Who rules in Pattaya is well deserving of the title, cos I certainly don t want to rule in Pattaya, and would cringe at the thought.

Hi Maramook. thanks for your post, its really not all about Russians as a Dutch guy posted earlier, it could be refering to any nationality, I would be as pee d off if I purchased a condo next to a load of Brits who kept me awake every night partying until 4 in the morning, however they think I am racist because there are thousands of Russians in Pattaya and therefore used the word Russian. I would now not buy a condo there because if you do, you are stuck with it and cannot move should this be the case.My main question all the way through from top to bottom is how do so many Russians afford it, as most Russians earn very little money, unless some posts above are correct and I am indeed living in the past and thus Russia has changed which I don t think because I looked at an up to date report on the standard of living in Russia. Also as the Dutch guy said, when the Brits were there by the thousands they were as bad and I tend to agree with him, however all this comes under the heading Russians in Pattaya not Brits. The funny thing about it for me is the fact they all assumed I was British and was in fact born in France.

So there you have it guys we have a Russian guy who agrees however its not all about Russians we could be talking about Brits 5 years ago.

As for Russian women been sexy, well yes stunning is a more appropiate term, however not any more than in my home town of Nottingham UK, where you see lovely young ladies in mini skirts off for a knees up,

This is why we thought you were a Brit, anyway you sound like you're making it up as you go along so good riddance.

As for Russian women been sexy, well yes stunning is a more appropiate term, however not any more than in my home town of Nottingham UK, where you see lovely young ladies in mini skirts off for a knees up,

This is why we thought you were a Brit, anyway you sound like you're making it up as you go along so good riddance.

My home town is Nottingham, lived there for 20 years and so thats why I said my home town nottingham, oh and for the record it was not me who brought up all the history, why don t you read it all correctly and you will see its atualy another member who brought that up, and dates and such like well I was refering to the beginning of the Empire and not the last part lols GOADS STRUETH, Brits.

I don't even have to argue with the kikes of dibble. It clearly shows how he is against people who are not Brits.

The excuse about the trouble for pattaya is just funny. I don't care where idiots come from. If they make trouble i hate them all the same. But it seems there are quite a lot of people who think the shit from their country smells good.

Brits make more then their fair share of trouble. They are not angels like some want us to believe. Just like other nationalities they have enough trouble makers. But it seems people are blind for this.

The war comments are laughable without the USA and the Russians the Brits would speak German for sure. The days of your empire are gone old boy.

Why all this flag waving, just accept there are idiots everywhere every country has them.

Note the DAYS OF YOUR EMPIRE ARE GONE OLD BOY.

Would someone be so kind to translate this post from dribble, I mean dibble, for me.post#114.

Pop your reading glasses on and read all from the start. Simple.

I thought (hoped) you were leaving us and heading to the UK?

All in good time sir all in good time.