Thaksin's Songkran Cost At Bt6,500 Per Head

Lite Beer

Thaksin's Songkran cost at Bt6,500 per head

The Nation

BANGKOK:-- A travel agency, Redtour 999, has advertised a three-day tour package for the red shirts to celebrate Songkran with fugitive former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra in Siem Reap, Cambodia charging Bt6,500 per head, Matichon Online said on Thursday.

Organisers said lese majeste fugitive Jakrapob Penkair will likely take part in the celebrations too.

The bus trip will begin on April 13 from Bangkok, crossing the border checkpoint at Aranyaprathet into Siem Reap.

The tour will include the visit to Angkor Wat and Tonle Sap. The meeting with Thaksin, and possibly Jakrapob, is to take place on April 14. The return trip is on April 15.

The tour package will include meals and accommodation at a four-star hotel.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-03-29

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what entreprenuerial spirit. Good for them.....No travel Agency from here, but just organizers. Three busses filled so far, with no hotel, one day there and back, at 800.00 baht per head. With no interest in seeing Thaksin, I will stay clear of that border chokepoint. Will have a comfortable coffee with a good book at the German Bakery that day instead. Unless some of you want to discuss politics....no problem. I may even spring for a coffee.

So, one full day to Siem Raep due to Songkran on the way to the border and one full day from the border to Bangkok due to the still ongoing Songkran on the way back.

One day in Siem Raep to see the big leader and his puppets.

Probably nothing more a minivan will be filled with red-shirts and OMG they are not allowed to go over 90 kmph........

How much for the autographed picture and commemorative doily?

coffee1.gif

I think this a great trip and all of TV members should sign up for this. It will be great for all of our rich wife's to get together and brag about how rich and how Chinese they are.

I can speak Chinese as well as my wife and we will enjoying taking to them in Chinese.

• Like 1

coffee1.gif

I think this a great trip and all of TV members should sign up for this. It will be great for all of our rich wife's to get together and brag about how rich and how Chinese they are.

I can speak Chinese as well as my wife and we will enjoying taking to them in Chinese.

I don't get it.

coffee1.gif

I don't get it.

I think it is a reference to many men in TVF claiming that they are not living with or married to a beer bar floozie, but instead are married to an educated , light skinned woman that is descended from wealthy Sino- Thai bloodlines.

• Like 1

I reckon it'd be the perfect opportunity for some poster's on here to tell Thaksin, Jakrapop and the red shirts exactly what they think of them face to face.

6500 baht? Cheap at half the price!

• Like 2

And one sad day, looong ago, he used to pay for these adventures for his cronies... crying.gif

And now look. sad.png UK Banks & Swiss Banks. amongst others, have frozen his balls..... it's heart breaking. crying.gif

Wey hey! Let's party! intheclub.gif

-mel.

• Like 1

Maybe anyone wanting to learn about Thai politics first hand and also needing to do a visa run should sign-up for this package. Be sure to dress red.

I might go and wear yellow, but second thoughts... um... no.

Ever stood at the Kop end, wearing a Man U vest?

Me neither, cos we pis**d all over the git, and filled his wellies.

The reds wouldn't pi** on a yellow, they'd kill him.

-mel.

• Like 1

coffee1.gif

I don't get it.

I think it is a reference to many men in TVF claiming that they are not living with or married to a beer bar floozie, but instead are married to an educated , light skinned woman that is descended from wealthy Sino- Thai bloodlines.

So...one bus full of blue rinse set and snobs....one bus full of hookers....I know which funvee I'll be on.

6500 baht? Cheap at half the price!

Really, I did a four day trip to Siem Reap last August for 4,500 including travel and hotel.... inflation eh?

I mean cheap for an audience with Thaksin. Imagine. Being able to insult him and the reds to their faces rather than from behind a keyboard. Any takers?

coffee1.gif

I don't get it.

To the man from Pattaya I would say only this....don't judge everyone by your own standards, Harry!

Edited by bigbamboo

Well there won't be many rice farmers taking up that package!

Or the Cassava farmers.

Or the Sugar Cane farmers.

or there field workers and their family's.

People forget all these people are no better off than they were when Thaksin came into power.

Well there are the exceptions that he paid money to for raiding hospitals trying to burn Bangkok down and holding all of the Bangkok business section as a hostage.

Chances are most of that money has been drank up by now.

Edited by hellodolly