Angelfire.com Blacklisted!?

The Coder

Angelfire is working OK from KSC broadband, I do remember it being blocked when I was on CSLOX though.

As a free hosting site there's a bunch of iffy stuff on there from time to time. I suspect that it was easier for the authorities here to block the entire domain rather than individual sites.

That is interesting some people don't have this problem. I am in Bangkok on a true adsl connection and below is what I get. Thanks for the work around through stupidcensorship.com, that allowed me in.

Access Denied (policy_denied)

Your system was configured to deny access to this URL.Because this url was and improper/obscene website or your package is localnet

For assistance, contact your network support team.

That is interesting some people don't have this problem. I am in Bangkok on a true adsl connection and below is what I get. Thanks for the work around through stupidcensorship.com, that allowed me in.

Access Denied (policy_denied)

Your system was configured to deny access to this URL.Because this url was and improper/obscene website or your package is localnet 

For assistance, contact your network support team. 

Poxy! Proxy! Proxy! It is the only way to surf the net here in Thailand these days, as every thing is obscene or whatever.

Just a heads up. It's not legal to discuss how to get around the censors' blocks, and by pasting urls of sites that do you not only break the law but make those sites targets for being blocked themselves when they are constantly advertised in the open.

Understand what I'm getting at?

cv