Laptop Crash With Analysis Supplied

zorro1

Why is this happening to my lap top?

when my pc crashes during Gaming it seems to be for no apparent reason. If you look at the analysis

(see attachment )it looks okay, I have dropped all of the stuff I don't need at boot up so there is no CPU bottleneck or it doesn't look like it and the temp is fine

But this is wierd,, my pc seems to have Crash memory. For example when I crash in FSX game the Pc then crashes at exactly the same place. It doesn't matter what flight I take in the game , when the pc crashes it will then always crash at the same point

an example is the screen shot. It doesnt matter what settings I use in the game or if I overlock using MSI or under lock it always crashes right where you can see here.

confused, any thoughts?

system intel duo cpu p8700 @ 2.53ghz

4gb 32 windows 7

Nvidea gt 130

fsx crash.bmp

Edited by zorro1

This copy of windows is not genuine. OMG. Nice screener. giggle.gif Have you set your gpu to default? Are you saying that it always happens at the same point in the game. I run a crossfire configuration and had a similar problem. It had to do with my graphics drivers. Have you updated and gotten direct x 11? You are using a laptop which means access and removal of card is next to impossible correct? What i was always told was to add ram for performance issues first as it is cheap and easy now and really improved my comps performance. Oh, i see your using Flight Sim X on laptop, have you checked the minimum system requirements? Just brainstorming as not a professional but have been in your shoes. Have you tried Take On Helicopters? Pretty cool sim with a new upgrade to military helo that just came out last week. Hope some ideas help!

This copy of windows is not genuine. OMG. Nice screener. giggle.gif Have you set your gpu to default? Are you saying that it always happens at the same point in the game. I run a crossfire configuration and had a similar problem. It had to do with my graphics drivers. Have you updated and gotten direct x 11? You are using a laptop which means access and removal of card is next to impossible correct? What i was always told was to add ram for performance issues first as it is cheap and easy now and really improved my comps performance. Oh, i see your using Flight Sim X on laptop, have you checked the minimum system requirements? Just brainstorming as not a professional but have been in your shoes. Have you tried Take On Helicopters? Pretty cool sim with a new upgrade to military helo that just came out last week. Hope some ideas help!

LOL that non gen came in a notebook purchase from pantip , any way everything has changed in the last 4 hours , I went to pantip and got my dream rig thanks very much to Farang FB here and the guys at power2 at Pantip

See below , and this time windows is 7000bht genuine!!!!

"Posted 2012-03-06 11:02:01

The best option is always build independent components and build it yourself if you have the skill to do so.

Here are the best options in this price range:

cpu intel i5 2500k (you can easily overclock it past 4.2Ghz) - around 7000B

Motherboard is up to you, I went with the Asus Maximus IV Gene Z for around 6500B

Ram - 8gb gskill 1600mhz - around 2000B

Video card Nvidia GTX 560ti - around 8000B

Power supply corsair 650W - around 3000B

Computer case, you can get a good one for 2000B

DVD drive around 500B

CPU Cooler - coolermaster V6 or Thermaltake Frio - 1500B

SSD 128Gb - 7000B

HD 1Tb - 3500B

This all sums up 41000B

For 3500B more you can get a 22 inch monitor and for like 1000B a decent keyboard and mouse.

45500B = around 1490USD with street exchange rate.

If you want to save a bit you can eliminate the SSD (but i definitely recommend one). If you want more power, get a GTX 570 instead of a 560ti.

The best shop I found in Panthip is called M2Power on the 3rd floor. They have a great variety and price. Sometimes they get a bit lost and tell the wrong price (too cheap) and have to correct it later, but double check everything and you'll be ok. They can give discounts if you buy many components. "

"unhandled exception has occurred in your application"

see image attached. Its sometimes shuts my flight simulator and at other times I press ignore and it goes away.

I only get it in game made and IMO windows 7 appears to be unstable.

any thoughts or suggestions to stop this error occurring ?

post-41877-0-55011000-1333785033_thumb.p