Transfer Thai Visa From Old Passport To New Passport

Can any body tell me the procedure to go through to get a visa transfered from an old passport to a new passport.I shall send off my uk passport to Hong Kong from Thailand for renewal. When i get it back where do i have to go to get my 60 day tourist visa<that is in my old passport> put in the new passport. Any idea on the costs too.

extension of stay

transfered.

my wife and children ( use a double passport...(dependents)

got a picture made but cant figure out to attach it

bundle work at NK

As said when you leave or extend you just present both passports. A visa can never be transferred into a new passport.

My extension already transfered to my new passport...do i still need to carry the old passport to show the visa everytime i travel oversea ?

As said when you leave or extend you just present both passports. A visa can never be transferred into a new passport.

My extension already transfered to my new passport...do i still need to carry the old passport to show the visa everytime i travel oversea ?

If you are on an extension of stay you need re-entry permits for return travel (not original visa). Once you obtain your extension of stay in new passport they notate the original visa information in that passport also so all you need is the new passport - but be sure to obtain a re-entry permit to keep your extension of stay alive.

Maybe a bit superfluous, but a Thai visa is a "permission to enter" Thailand issued by a Thai Consulate or Embassy.

Based on your visa, the immigration at a Thai border or International airport will grant you a "permission to stay" for the length of the validity of your visa or the maximum period of stay per entry.

If you are able to obtain a long-term visa (mostly non-immigrant), the permission to stay can be extended.

Entering without a visa is under circumstances possible and you will be granted 15 or 30 days permission to stay in the Kingdom.

Actually the visa does not allow entry - only for you to present yourself to immigration and they make the final say (normally they will allow entry for the period the visa would allow but it is not guaranteed).

Tourist visa entry can normally be extended 30 days without proof. Non immigrant visa entry can not be extended without meeting specific requirements of Immigration for the specific visa/reason.

Visa exempt entry is normally 15 days by land and 30 days by air but as little as 14 and and up to 90 days is available to some. And for others it is not available at all.

Little or nothing is a simple yes/no when talking about visas/entry.