We Tv

dru2

Working ok for me at moment

My problem with them is I cannot get on to their website,

to find out whats on when.

Then they just dropped AFC Asia Food Channel

regards Worgeordie

It's really quite silly with them. Their website is down more often than it's up. What a strange way to run a business. Sorry to hear about the loss of AFC Asia. I liked that one too.

regards Worgeordie

It's really quite silly with them. Their website is down more often than it's up. What a strange way to run a business. Sorry to hear about the loss of AFC Asia. I liked that one too.

Nobody in the office today either. You would think that they would have someone at least manning the phones every day. TIT.

Still down in Hang Dong.

Edited by trainman34014

regards Worgeordie

Nobody in the office today either. You would think that they would have someone at least manning the phones every day. TIT.

Still down in Hang Dong.

If you've ever been to the office you would understand how they are managed. Doesn't look to me like anyone working there is over 25 years old. One time I went there and the employees were all taking photos at a photo shoot inside. The men had more make-up on than the women. I could hear the phones ringing away and nobody answering them. Went by there to pay my bill the other day and they asked for my "secret number". Had no idea what they were talking about. The girl said I qualified for a big discount on designer perfume with my code! What? I'm there to pay for my cable TV service. Perfume??? She really seemed more interested in selling perfume than processing my payment. Really quite childish.

Edited by elektrified

If you've ever been to the office you would understand how they are managed. Doesn't look to me like anyone working there is over 25 years old. One time I went there and the employees were all taking photos at a photo shoot inside. The men had more make-up on than the women. I could hear the phones ringing away and nobody answering them. Went by there to pay my bill the other day and they asked for my "secret number". Had no idea what they were talking about. The girl said I qualified for a big discount on designer perfume with my code! What? I'm there to pay for my cable TV service. Perfume??? She really seemed more interested in selling perfume than processing my payment. Really quite childish.

The age old problem of paying Peanuts and getting Monkeys. Next time you go in ask them for their 'secret number'. When they say 'Huh;what you talk about? say 'Shame you don't have it as I have loads of cheap stuff in the car and you could have had a big discount' .

Never heard of WE TV, fed up with True. What's the low down, cost (when it's working) ? cowboy.gif

Are you in Chiang Mai? 350 THB per month. Sometimes even less when they have promotions.

Not a nationwide thing then ?.

Not working in the Night Bazaar area at 2:00 went out came back at 5:30 and it was working fine.

I don't really think the staff had any thing to do with it. It was a result of the storm last night. I came home about 9:00 Saturday night and it was out.

Maybe AFC was dropped for BBC. Never watched it myself but it seems to me they had a choice of at least 30 other Thai Soap operas they could have dropped. Personally I would like to see Discovery and History channels.