Least Trustworthy People In Thailand?

nietzche

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go for anyone who has a business that rely on one time sales not repeat customers.

You mean like the Time Share crooks? How do you know when a Time Share salesman is lying? Answer... When his lips are moving.

However, there are a few old saying that are still valid...

1. If it looks too good to be true then it isn't

2. A sucker and his money are soon parted

3 Those that want something for nothing most often get nothing.

• Like 1

I'd have to say prostitutes of any variety.

They're the most likely to screw me.

They are absolutely trustworthy... you KNOW they want your money and you KNOW they will screw you and the don't even deny it...

Went to Pattaya, and a "gentleman" came up to me and told me I won some type of lottery.....

Do I look like I'm six years old? Save that stuff for the tourists.

Yeah, that sounds like a real lazy one. Don't think this lottery guy put in any effort whatsoever!

I'd say foreigners are far more likely to rob you than Thais - Most Thais I know are normal hard working honest people with a stake in the community they live in.

Most foreigners I know are running away from something and in more than a few cases it's followed them and caught them.

• Like 1

A defammatory/libellous post has been removed as well as a reply. Another post of a racist nature has been removed. For this topic to continue, remember these forum rules:

6) Not to post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm. Libel involves the making of defamatory statements in a printed or fixed medium, such as a magazine or newspaper.

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.

it's not: 'who do you mistrust?...'...it's: 'who do you trust?...'...I like the ladies down the fresh market and the check out girls at the local lotus supermarket...

then there is the little chinese guy that sells the vodka: 'Mr tutsi, I have noticed that your consumption has increased and I have laid in a special stock...just for you'...and then his sullen but incredibly sexy assistant appears: 'oh, and she is quite taken with you as well and she can assist you with your purchases as you appear to presently need assistance with walking...'

and then the little niece appears and sez: 'lay off my uncle tutsi, you villain...' and she then leads me by the hand outside to the street and a sister-in-law appears on a motorbike to whisk us both away...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Real estate agents.

especially foreign ones Brits are the worst

I have never met a Brit Estate Agent,and to date neither do I know one! but i'm sure you would know hundreds, ZZZZZZZZZ.