Waxed Males Seen In Sukhumvit Rd

jinjinswing

I have noticed a number of bare male legs walking downtown over the past few years...on closer inspection they have no hair on there arms as well...ive been trying to work out there nationality.

Im guessing German....or at least a northern European, probably from the baltic area.

Since i come from a backwoods nation who are alway 6 mths behind fashion...it hasnt caught on downunder i might add...it looks very strange to me....un natural even...sickly as there pale as well...and the lack of hair on the legs shows up some odd looking shaped legs...hair adds definition to a failing body.

The men are 40 plus mostly so i guess its a big craze there, can someone enlighten me plz...it really does intrigue melicklips.gif

What has nationality got to do with hairless legs? You really ARE from the backwoods. Some males are hairier than others. It's a matter of male hormone levels. But from your description I'd guess those blokes probably really underwent some type of waxing procedure.

Why general forum....these guys I spied in BKK....and ya they would be waxed all over...white often middle aged and northern euro appearance and often walking with a female.

And why did I notice? They had ugly white legs.

Obviously most of the avid thaivisa legends here don't spend much time downtown.

Don't know, I'm not in the habit of looking at men's legs - or men in general - am usually too distracted by the women.

Now all you need is a T-shirt declaring, 'I'M NOT GAY!' and you'll never have to prove anything to anyone again!

Some guys just aren't hairy, but let's not pretend that those of us who have more hair than we'd like aren't sometimes a little jealous. I mean, hair on arms and legs is normal, it's the excess elsewhere I hate. I do find it strange when men have no hair on their chest or back, though - I'm a little suspicious of them, and sometimes jealous.

Don't know, I'm not in the habit of looking at men's legs - or men in general - am usually too distracted by the women.

I look.

Varicose veins, spider veins, swellings, boils, lacerations, bruises, they all tell a story.

I often wonder why some people do not remedy their defective veins.

FWIW

My two totally straight sons 19 & 16, shave their legs.

Why I have absolutely no idea. But even more so in the 16 year olds age group, all the boys here are doing it.

FWIW, they are also seeming to both get laid far more often and with much more beautiful girls than when I was their age.

In the younger ones age group, the girls are very promiscuous. Seriously, I really mean that, I'm not judging them merely an observation.

I think it is a generational thing, they just seem to like to have many partners with less commitment.

Perhaps they don't have the same stigmas attached to promiscuity that we did.

Now all you need is a T-shirt declaring, 'I'M NOT GAY!' and you'll never have to prove anything to anyone again!

Some guys just aren't hairy, but let's not pretend that those of us who have more hair than we'd like aren't sometimes a little jealous. I mean, hair on arms and legs is normal, it's the excess elsewhere I hate. I do find it strange when men have no hair on their chest or back, though - I'm a little suspicious of them, and sometimes jealous.

I don't need to prove anything to anyone... :o) and jealous I most certainly am not... :o) so, all I need now is a nice pair of ladies' legs to gawk at... ah, there they are!

Bound to be Bikers, the pedal variety. I've never figured out why serious ones' always shave their legs. Maybe by doing so it increases the passage of air around the legs(?) But why in Suk? I have to stop there now 'cos the thought of it is conflicting with the gorgeous legs of the chick I am meeting after work. Time to pop a Bluey in preparation.