Getting Old

As Nakhon Sawan's oldest teenager I can tell you growing old is not so bad, unless you come off your bike, then it adds years to a teenager! Spoils your day, well until you have a beer later.

As Nakhon Sawan's oldest teenager I can tell you growing old is not so bad, unless you come off your bike, then it adds years to a teenager! Spoils your day, well until you have a beer later.

Problem with being a teenager in Thailand is: No beer.

So, what do you want: Be a teeanger or have a beer? My choice is clear. whistling.gif

So, what do you want: Be a teeanger or have a beer? My choice is clear. whistling.gif

I am back to the UK in a couple of weeks, so the best of both worlds, sep the beer, Real Alerolleyes.gif

I am back to the UK in a couple of weeks, so the best of both worlds, sep the beer, Real Alerolleyes.gif

Lucky sod. ermm.gif

Lucky sod. ermm.gif

Yep, I can agree to that. cowboy.gif