Doing A Midnight Runner On The Wife

chops

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a recent survey in Europe 95% of women confess hoping that it is going to be short when giving oral sex to a man.

We just don't like it, why don't we say so is the real question ...

sorry to break your bubble big bendix, but regarding that women are the same everywhere, believe me.

If you don't believe me try telling your gf that you are going to find a way that it lasts 2 to 3 time longer, say 30 minutes, and just watch her face

What does "liking it" have to do with anything? A big part of the pleasure is the fact that she's happy to do it in order to please me whether she likes it or not. And it's definitely the case that many women love doing it, if not intrinsically then for the feeling of power, their ability to drive a guy nuts.

And it never takes less than 45min in my case, and that's only if it's been at least a few hours since the last one. One of my favorite games is Russian Roulette, each gets four minutes and then back of the line, the one who makes it pop gets a bonus. Obviously easiest to manage during the establishment's slow time. . .

According to a recent survey in Europe 95% of women confess hoping that it is going to be short when giving oral sex to a man.

sorry to break your bubble big bendix, but regarding that women are the same everywhere, believe me.

If you don't believe me try telling your gf that you are going to find a way that it lasts 2 to 3 time longer, say 30 minutes, and just watch her face

What does "liking it" have to do with anything? A big part of the pleasure is the fact that she's happy to do it in order to please me whether she likes it or not. And it's definitely the case that many women love doing it, if not intrinsically then for the feeling of power, their ability to drive a guy nuts.

And it never takes less than 45min in my case, and that's only if it's been at least a few hours since the last one. One of my favorite games is Russian Roulette, each gets four minutes and then back of the line, the one who makes it pop gets a bonus. Obviously easiest to manage during the establishment's slow time. . .

Thank you this person exactly illustrates what I meant

PS: 45 min poor girl

I spend 45 minutes with my GF on special occasions. Would you say poor man? Just asking.

• Like 1

I spend 45 minutes with my GF on special occasions. Would you say poor man? Just asking.

Erm, do I really have to spell out the diff between the fem & male gens, and why it's different and the 2 things can't compare ?

You are older than me, I would not like to offense you

Edited by aneliane

Erm, do I really have to spell out the diff between the fem & male gens, and why it's different and the 2 things can't compare ?

You are older than me, I would not like to offense you

We already know which you prefer (same as most of us by the way)... further explanation not required

Please look above and see the other figure I have mentioned

May I ask how old you are ?

Let me make sure I understand what you're saying. You are saying there is a direct causal link between 95% of women saying they don't enjoying giving oral sex and the fact that a French woman is killed by her husband every 2.5 days?

You're saying these murders occur because the women occasionally succumb to their dislike of oral sex and refuse to do it?

Seriously?

This proposition is as nutty as your racism thread.

By the way, I'm 47.

• Like 2

We already know which you prefer (same as most of us by the way)... further explanation not required

You don't speak for all of us.

I find both sets pretty disgusting, female slightly more disgusting as constantly leaky.

If forced to have either set in my mouth .... less leaky wins (or leaky for the shortest time).

And I'm not even gay .........

Edited by TommoPhysicist

You don't speak for all of us.

I find both sets pretty disgusting, female slightly more disgusting as constantly leaky.

If forced to have either set in my mouth .... less leaky wins (or leaky for the shortest time).

And I'm not even gay .........

Ugh!!!!

Sometimes over an hour. They seem to consider it worth their while, no one's forcing anyone to do anything against their will, it's not as if that's the only value they bring to the relationship. And if they're smart eventually they improve their capacity to make choices to the point that they can move on and it's a win-win for all concerned.

And sure I'll often service her as well for just as long if she genuinely enjoys it so do I, most sessions are well over two hours in total. Don't expect anyone to "feel sorry" for me, it's just part of the give and take of making each other happy.

Really don't know why you're so judgemental, as if there's only one "right" formula for happiness in a relationship.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK
  • Like 1

To the OP; why not call your spouse away from the home and tell her you want to end the relationship. If you can't go home, then stay in a hotel for a few days. I am sure after that time she will know what she wants for a polite divorce.

For aneliane; can you quote the source of the statistics you are quoting, otherwise its just hearsay and helping us all get in touch with our misogynistic feelings.

Let me link that figure with another one :

In France one woman is killed by her companion every 2.5 day,

and I am pretty sure it's comparable in the rest of Europe, or THL

I don't think they have a choice

• Like 1

Man up, talk to her and then leave her if you must but at least have the decency to face what you're about to do rather than leaving her in the dark.

Whether she is a bitch or not, women deserve to be told where they stand.

.....Whether she is a bitch or not, women deserve to be told where they stand.

I totally agree, though maybe a little distance may defuse some anger after a small amount of time, thus removing the initial anger.

• Like 1

Has it occured to you that this survey was a load of crap or that your conclusion was way off? Just because you hope something will be short doesn't mean you don't like it, especially when something better is coming next.

And I can find several surveys that are saying the exact opposite.

http://www.femina.fr/Sexo/Sexualite/Les-rapports-bucco-genitaux Here it says that only 21% of women don't like fellatio.

http://www.zurbains.com/sexe-femmes-aiment_679B4F813471B2.html On this less serious survey (made online on a women's site) 54% said they were loving it.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2008/01/11/sex-survey.html "33 per cent don't like giving it."

You are doing the same as the other poster who is such a turnoff that he thinks no woman genuinely loves sex : a broad generalisation on an entire gender based on your personal experience.

I think that when the woman involved has a propensity for using knives and assorted other instruments of pain, doing a runner is the only sane option. Those fellows and fellowettes who are apt to mount a soapbox and admonish the OP to be a man and sort it out face to face, know not of what they speak. Run chops, run.

• Like 1

Interesting quotes from this one

....http://www.cbc.ca/ne...sex-survey.html "33 per cent don't like giving it."

"Five per cent have had group sex? Oh my God. That number is a little higher than I would have thought," one woman said.

Talking about women: Eighty-one per cent like receiving oral sex but 33 per cent don't like giving it.

Unless my Mathematics is broken; that makes a remaining 67%

Man up, talk to her and then leave her if you must but at least have the decency to face what you're about to do rather than leaving her in the dark.

A bitch doesn't deserve anything.

• Like 1

A bitch doesn't deserve anything.

No-one deserves a husband like Chops.

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 2

hmmm... since I possess French blood I will venture with my personal point of view...

It seems Aneliane might have some difficulty satisfying her female masochistic needs in LOS and thus expresses them - rather poorly I might add - on TV. Unless she has gone tom I wonder how it works...

Re. the statistics of the 'huge number' (300!!!) of French women being killed by their companions, I understood aneliane's point was to show that french and thai women are in the same boat so to speak... and the opposite isn't even counted...how does that make anything in Thailand and France comparable?

Correct me if I'm off...

Great thread by the way, made my day!

PS: just asked my wonderfull wife how she felt about a 20min session and she said sure, no problem! with a big smile on her face - not the reaction of a poor abused woman...

Sokh Dee Der!

PS: just asked my wonderfull wife how she felt about a 20min session and she said sure, no problem! with a big smile on her face - not the reaction of a poor abused woman...

Sokh Dee Der!

But she's just eaten a very spicy 'som tam' with plenty of added fermented fresh water crab and rotting fish sauce.

Make sure she rinses her mouth out properly or you could be in for a spicy hot shocker.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Op.......have you done a runner yet??? It's been two weeks now coffee1.gif

Maybe he left his laptop open and his wife read about his plan...

Could be, maybe he is dog food now. That would be a shame........he will have missed his thread degenerating into boasting about sexual performance and murder. smile.png

hmmm... since I possess French blood I will venture with my personal point of view...

It seems Aneliane might have some difficulty satisfying her female masochistic needs in LOS and thus expresses them - rather poorly I might add - on TV. Unless she has gone tom I wonder how it works...

Re. the statistics of the 'huge number' (300!!!) of French women being killed by their companions, I understood aneliane's point was to show that french and thai women are in the same boat so to speak... and the opposite isn't even counted...how does that make anything in Thailand and France comparable?

Correct me if I'm off...

Great thread by the way, made my day!

Sokh Dee Der!

This is just plain nasty and not even funny

Please refrain from posting personal attacks here.

Op.......have you done a runner yet??? It's been two weeks now coffee1.gif

Maybe he left his laptop open and his wife read about his plan...

Could be, maybe he is dog food now. That would be a shame........he will have missed his thread degenerating into boasting about sexual performance and murder. smile.png

midnight running has changed into the ettiquite of blowjobs and how long they should last or not last as the case may be ....

FWIW ive had a few french GFS in the past and non of them had a problem with blowjobs however long they lasted ......maybe i was just lucky...who knows smile.png

Please look above and see the other figure I have mentioned

May I ask how old you are ?

Let me make sure I understand what you're saying. You are saying there is a direct causal link between 95% of women saying they don't enjoying giving oral sex and the fact that a French woman is killed by her husband every 2.5 days?

You're saying these murders occur because the women occasionally succumb to their dislike of oral sex and refuse to do it?

Seriously?

This proposition is as nutty as your racism thread.

By the way, I'm 47.

There there, calm down

You have two stats :

- 95% of women can't wait the end of oral sex

- one woman killed every 2.5 day in France under the violence of her companion

1/ the second figure is unfortunately huge but true and cant be easily googled

2/ No I am NOT suggesting that they get killed because they say no ! lol, and yes it would be nutty to say so !

3/ These morbid stats are the tip of the iceberg of domestic violence in Europe : I mean for one woman who actually dies from violence, how many are getting beat up, raped (yes spouse rape is a rape) or generally abused?

4 millions of women in Europe are victims of private violence, 12 to 15% of women are violented daily, and so many don't even want to report it.

What I mean is that male financial, hormonal, physical and social domination does not put us in the best position to speak our real mind.

You can also relate this to the number of women who had faked orgasm (99% if I remember)

PS If my English is not good enough, don't bother to read me

Edited by aneliane

Sometimes over an hour. They seem to consider it worth their while, no one's forcing anyone to do anything against their will, it's not as if that's the only value they bring to the relationship. And if they're smart eventually they improve their capacity to make choices to the point that they can move on and it's a win-win for all concerned.

And sure I'll often service her as well for just as long if she genuinely enjoys it so do I, most sessions are well over two hours in total. Don't expect anyone to "feel sorry" for me, it's just part of the give and take of making each other happy.

Really don't know why you're so judgemental, as if there's only one "right" formula for happiness in a relationship.

I am not talking about happiness in relationship sorry

I am not judging anyone

I bring stats that suggest that some of the points made here could be wrong.

at least I try to document my point and argue them in the most honest and pleasant way possible, unlike most posters here

Edited by aneliane

Re: bigjohnnybkk

lol. You are right. Most relationationships ARE transactional. Find a woman who genuinely likes sex and I'll send you a million..

What the... ??? blink.png You have got to be kidding, right??

If not, then...i really have to say im so sorry but you are either terrible at it, or you have landed duds all your life.

I know ill probably regret posting this, but considering that my jaw just hit the floor, i felt compelled to.

------------------

Edit: ..and maybe ive misread somewhere, but i dont actually see anyone asking what caused the OP and the relationship with his wife to break down in the first place. If its something the OP generated, and he doesnt address it, most likely it will follow him. Same for the wife. If he really loved her, they could try ways to work through whats going on. If he feels shes not worth the effort, then fair enough. But, sometimes its a lack of wanting to make an effort, or unrealistic expectations. There is really no background info here, just people saying go for it.

Edited by eek