ShopBoy

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pipo,

Unless I am wrong you are saying it is OK for groups of guys to grope girls at Song Kran. Yes or NO?

Well,you haven't answered my question yet,but now are coming with your own.

Now please lets get facts straight.The OP is about Khao San road,which as far as I'm aware is in majority populated with lady's in the P4P business.

It is well known that Thai lady's from the " entertainment" business love to show their boobs in public,hence the nummerous youtubes about topless coyote girls on stages and other occasions where the ladies show their boobs to the great public without any scrupules.

Just have a walk over Khao San road,or through Pattaya for example,during these days and have a look at how these ladies are presenting themselves.

I remember from many years ago,when I would still enjoy the songkran madness,while being out and about I would see many times where a lady got hands on her boobs,but very occasionally the lady in question would strongly rebut the " offence ".

In fact in most cases it would produce a smile on the face of the lady,because she knew that her boobs looked attractive and were noticed.Something it is all about in these areas.

Now look around again,and you will see much more than only touching boobs during the songkran activities,while nobody feels offended.

I want to end by saying,there is a BIG difference between touching someones boobs in a playing manner,and rape.

Pipo.

No offence but you're an idiot.

Kind regards.

Bendix.

When I grow up I wanna be Bendix

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

While I'm the first to encourage ambition, I think it's important to make sure those ambitions are realistic.

Try aspiring to be someone like theblether instead ;-)

When I grow up I wanna be Bendix

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

While I'm the first to encourage ambition, I think it's important to make sure those ambitions are realistic.

Try aspiring to be someone like theblether instead ;-)

And so the dream dies ...

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

No I have always been like that. If anyone groped my daughters without permission I would have them arrested for rape.

Here it would be very expensive to see that effectively prosecuted. If it were full-penetration back-alley knife-to-the-throat, then maybe, but would still cost you a fair bit of time and effort, or money and connections to actually see justice done.

For just groping, most you could hope for usually would be an informal civil penalty, significant for the perpetrator but I'm sure not enough for you to consider it justice.

No not at all. I am just saying in Thailand before a woman turns 20 you have to get the parents consent. After 20 she is legally able to do what she wants.

I assume you're talking about sex not marriage.

My understanding it's only 20 for commercial transactions, 18 is theoretical age of consent. Of course for farangs everyone would assume money's the motive so likely to be enforced at the higher number for us.

Parent's consent is cultural not legal, however required in practice, will definitely not be a legal defence if the wrong authorities decide to prosecute.

No I have always been like that. If anyone groped my daughters without permission I would have them arrested for rape.

Here it would be very expensive to see that effectively prosecuted. If it were full-penetration back-alley knife-to-the-throat, then maybe, but would still cost you a fair bit of time and effort, or money and connections to actually see justice done.

For just groping, most you could hope for usually would be an informal civil penalty, significant for the perpetrator but I'm sure not enough for you to consider it justice.

No not at all. I am just saying in Thailand before a woman turns 20 you have to get the parents consent. After 20 she is legally able to do what she wants.

I assume you're talking about sex not marriage.

My understanding it's only 20 for commercial transactions, 18 is theoretical age of consent. Of course for farangs everyone would assume money's the motive so likely to be enforced at the higher number for us.

Parent's consent is cultural not legal, however required in practice, will definitely not be a legal defence if the wrong authorities decide to prosecute.

Nope. 18 to be a hooker. 20 to be alone with a man without parental consent. Ho ho. Figure that one out. But it's the truth.

There was a recent story where a Swede was arrested by the police for groping a Thai lady and jailed overnight until he could pay bail. They announced their intention to prosecute.

http://www.pattayada...-south-pattaya/

There was a recent story where a Swede was arrested by the police for groping a Thai lady and jailed overnight until he could pay bail. They announced their intention to prosecute.

There was a lady and cop and interpreter working a disco touching scam on Walking Street a while back if my memory serves me. They all worked together and got a bunch of cash from Farangs.

There was a lady and cop and interpreter working a disco touching scam on Walking Street a while back if my memory serves me. They all worked together and got a bunch of cash from Farangs.

The Swede involved in that one wrote into Stickman a couple of weeks ago admitting he did it and asking for advice from Sunbelt Asia to help extricate himself from the predicament he was now in. It's in Stickman's weekly column from a couple of weeks ago. jap.gif

I seem to remember an incident involving a farang and a katoy near the entrance to the toilets at Lucifer. Not sure if it was groping or squeezing, but sure smelled like a setup. A fairly lucrative enterprise if one can solicit the help of the bib, I'd presume.

As far as I know one man touching another mans breast is not any sort of crime in Thailand.

So pipo actually believes that every single woman that played Songran at Khao San Road is a prostitute and thus it is okay to grope and grab them at will?

Well that might actually be the stupidest thing I have ever read on Thai Visa. Congrats!

I understand Songkran was originally a sort of saturnalia equivalent, where respectable Thai women were given leave to indulge in whatever they wanted with whoever they wanted. No shame attached. I'm a firm believer in that those females who don't want to risk that sort of contact, wouldn't put themselves in that sort of place at that sort of time.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

I seem to remember an incident involving a farang and a katoy near the entrance to the toilets at Lucifer. Not sure if it was groping or squeezing, but sure smelled like a setup. A fairly lucrative enterprise if one can solicit the help of the bib, I'd presume.

As far as I know one man touching another mans breast is not any sort of crime in Thailand.

I don't think he was talking about breasts. Remember he said, "smelled like a setup."

IF, they got the right guy and he was caught red handed, then given an option of standing there with a placard round your neck for an hour or two or going to court and being banged up on some sex pest charge, then he has been dealt some old fashioned policing treatment, a bit like a smack around the ear we got as kids. I doubt he will do it again, one space saved in the jail for a worse offender and I am sure the girl concerned, if she is Thai will feel that justice has been served.

• Like 1

a bit like a smack around the ear we got as kids.

Not all of us were physically abused as children, thankfully.

If you think women enjoy getting groped perhaps you could have used some smacking around by the police.

If you think women enjoy getting groped perhaps you could have used some smacking around by the police.

Your missus doesn't even pretend to enjoy it? sad.png

I think Kerry might have missed out 'by strangers' somewhere in that post.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Harsh.

Perhaps cut your nails and be more gentle. smile.png

This thread is about groping strangers and you said that the women probably enjoy it. That is not a joke in my book; that is the attitude of a rapist. I don't find rape amusing.

I think Kerry might have missed out 'by strangers' somewhere in that post.

Unless I missed something this is not a thread about marital relations. It is about strangers groping women and the Thai police reaction to that.

This thread is about groping strangers and you said that the women probably enjoy it. That is not a joke in my book; that is the attitude of a rapist. I don't find rape amusing.

I will have to disagree with you here Kerry!

1) A bit of random groping is not rape, or anywhere near it.

2) I don't think those who rape pretend the women enjoy it.

I will have to disagree with you here Kerry!

1) A bit of random groping is not rape, or anywhere near it.

2) I don't think those who rape pretend the women enjoy it.

Random groping that's how it starts and then the woman is on the pool table and the gang is raping her.

Those who rape frequently say she enjoyed it.

I don't know how to tell you any differently. But I find you and I think most men would find you sick and wrong.

There is never any excuse for random groping and it is against the law and you can go to jail for it in Thailand and almost anywhere else even though you pretend women the women enjoy it.