I Love To Touch Girls' Boobs

ShopBoy

I don't know how to tell you any differently. But I find you and I think most men would find you sick and wrong.

There is never any excuse for random groping and it is against the law and you can go to jail for it in Thailand and almost anywhere else even though you pretend women the women enjoy it.

You have totally lost the plot on this topic IMHO. Have you been drinking?

Stop now before everyone loses their respect for you.

You are always one of the first to complain about posters insulting other posters, yet you are pretty quick to do it yourself.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1) A bit of random groping is not rape, or anywhere near it.

No it's sexual assault.

Tommy MCA is right. It is sexual assault and it is against the law. You go to jail. Or if a brother or father sees you you might get killed. I don't know what happened to your mind on this one. You are way off base.

Try aspiring to be someone like theblether instead ;-)

Don't be giving the boy poor advice Bendix, you're very naughty.

One of the downsides of spending too much time in the girlie bars is that you end up believing that every Thai woman is an easy touch. Not so, and it's regrettable that this outstanding country is Internationally tarred by this sexual delusion.

Even when you are with a bar girl remember that the way you treat her is a reflection upon you, I'm not suggesting that you treat every bar girl like a princess, but I do suggest that you remember who you are when you are with her, and treat her well. Do that and you will be lauded by all the girls, because they talk about everything, and the national sport in Thailand is gossip.

If you are abusive it will catch up with you very quickly, and on topic here, keep your hands to yourself in public. If you ever want to do a dance with death touch a good Thai lady inappropriately when her boyfriend or husband is around. You will be lucky to survive that with just a heavy beating.

Basically just stick to being pleasant and gentlemanly and you will go a long way here, being an assh*le will bring serious problems.......so here goes with last nights story.

I was at Zoe at Yellow in Chiang Mai, it's a great bar, a lot of farangs but a good mix of Thais too. I took the girls that work at Johns Place there for a drink ( 7 of them ) bought them a bottle of whisky and they were delighted. I stood and watched a young guy ( turned out he was Polish ) rub a Thai girls head, then he held her by the shoulder and poured a beer over her head. The girl just immediately started crying and ran off, luckily for him no Thais saw what happened. I saw it, I pulled him up ( gently may I add ), and put him straight as to how stoooooopid he had just been.

He was with a Russian girl and a Polish girl, I don't know what was going through his mind, he was perfectly pleasant when he was talking to me, after a couple of minutes he took my recommendation and left the premises. I really couldn't be bothered with having a guy beaten to a pulp while I'm chilling with my menagerie of ladies. I saw him later at Spice and he was highly apologetic but hey we were all young once so there's a limit as to how much we can blame people for that, the best quite George W. Bush made was " I can confirm that when I was young and stupid, I was young and stupid ".

ps Just in case your wondering my score card last night was, take out 7 ladies for a drink, went home alone. The receptionist in my hotel just came in about an hour ago and poured a glass of water over me to wake me up. They thought I was dead as the night security said he was worried about me as I had to crawl up the stairs.

I love Thailand. drunk.gif

No it's sexual assault.

Tommy MCA is right. It is sexual assault and it is against the law.

Where did I say it wasn't against the law!

Driving a m/c without a helmet and murder are also against the law ........ neither of them is rape either.

No it's sexual assault.

Tommy MCA is right. It is sexual assault and it is against the law.

Where did I say it wasn't against the law!

Driving a m/c without a helmet and murder are also against the law ........ neither of them is rape either.

Grabbing a woman's private parts when she does not want you to or ask for those parts to be grabbed may lead to more of the same and eventually rape. I doubt that not wearing a motorcycle helmet has ever led to rape.

Grabbing a woman's private parts when she does not want you to or ask for those parts to be grabbed may lead to more of the same and eventually rape. I doubt that not wearing a motorcycle helmet has ever led to rape.

You've upped the ante now, that's not playing fair, you must consider you are losing this argument.

Haven't you previously complained about others playing this game 'straw man' or do I remember wrongly.

Do you also believe

Smoking cannabis leads to injecting heroin?

Using prostitutes leads to pedophilia?

Binge drinking leads to alcoholism?

Domestic violence leads to murder?

Stealing apples eventually leads to bank robbery?

Etc., etc.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Random groping that's how it starts and then the woman is on the pool table and the gang is raping her.

logical conclusion: women who don't like to be raped should stay clear of pool tables ph34r.png

All I know is I haven't had my <deleted> groped by men this year thankfully.

Still time, don't give up ;-)

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

All I know is I haven't had my <deleted> groped by men this year thankfully.

Still time, don't give up ;-)

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

I'm scared to go out tonight now.

So pipo actually believes that every single woman that played Songran at Khao San Road is a prostitute and thus it is okay to grope and grab them at will?

Well that might actually be the stupidest thing I have ever read on Thai Visa. Congrats!

You're wrong,the stupidest thing is your post as you put words in my mouth that I din't say.Learn to read.

You've upped the ante now, that's not playing fair, you must consider you are losing this argument.

Haven't you previously complained about others playing this game 'straw man' or do I remember wrongly.

Do you also believe

Smoking cannabis leads to injecting heroin?

Using prostitutes leads to pedophilia?

Binge drinking leads to alcoholism?

Domestic violence leads to murder?

Stealing apples eventually leads to bank robbery?

Etc., etc.

Binge drinking does lead to alcoholism. If you had been domestically violent to any of my three wives you would have been murdered yes.

When I grow up I wanna be Bendix

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement

While I'm the first to encourage ambition, I think it's important to make sure those ambitions are realistic.

Try aspiring to be someone like theblether instead ;-)

Yeez,I'm sure you're standing in front of the mirror every day and pronounce " I'm the biggest'I'm the greatest and all others are stupid ".Oh and by the way,No nobody had called your name.

• Like 1

It's unbelievable what some poster on this forum,which are so full of themselves,not do to get into an argument.Why don't you go have a look in Pattaya and surroundings what is really happening these days.

Don't mention this city, it's holy to some members. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Why don't you go have a look in Pattaya and surroundings what is really happening these days.

Have I missed something exciting in the surroundings, as I don't remember any gropings lately ? Pattaya of course is the renowned Hub of Groping, no question about that.

You equate women not liking being groped to not enjoying sex... ??

I din't say that,I said that there are women out there who enjoy to get their boobs touched,I hope you can read as I say boobs touched and didn't say raped.

Other posters,who seemingly love to get into an argument so they can polish their ego,say that there are no such women in the world lets stand Thailand.

Now then explain to me if you see whole streets that look like a miss wet t-shirt contest,with girls not wearing a bra and wearing shorts the size of a cigarette paper,while making continiously sensual ( and that is a big understatement) movements if they will object a sensual touch.

Groping without conscent is wrong IMO and this guy got was he deserved. To say women like this IMO is just liying to yourself.

This was my first SongKran (in Korat) and I got groped/kissed without conscent 8-10 times in the two days that I was out(by males, girls and katoy), and this was all in day time, in the middle of the street/Soi.

Going to Pattaya I'm pretty much use to girls randomly grabing my stuff and touching(although not always liked) I was pretty shocked to say the least since I;m Korat were usually everything is so quiet. Now being a male I'm not going to cry about it and doesn't bother me that much(although definatelly not apreciated) and I could of certainly went without a guy grabing my package and trying to kiss me lol.

Now then explain to me if you see whole streets that look like a miss wet t-shirt contest,with girls not wearing a bra and wearing shorts the size of a cigarette paper,while making continiously sensual ( and that is a big understatement) movements if they will object a sensual touch.

From where do you get the idea that making sensual movements would be an invite to touch.

Reading body language ain't that easy.

From where do you get the idea that making sensual movements would be an invite to touch.

Reading body language ain't that easy.

Why don't you read the whole quote that you made?

It's unbelievable what some poster on this forum,which are so full of themselves,not do to get into an argument.Why don't you go have a look in Pattaya and surroundings what is really happening these days.

Why don't you get it through your thick skull that this thread wasn't about few bar girls dancing in a bar in Pattaya. It was about women on the street that got groped by perverts that think this holiday is an excuse to act like an animal and sexually assault strangers. The fact that you think Khao San is 'mostly P4P' just shows your compete and utter ignorance about Thailand. The good thing is that foreigners who can't differentiate between a Walking Street gogo bar and the rest of the country usually get what is coming to them eventually.

No you do not have the right to do a 'sensual touch' on a stranger, regardless if you think she is asking for it. The sickness of some people and their desire to sexually assault strangers is beyond belief. The only reason a girl in a gogo bar puts up with 'sensual touches' is because she is trying to make money, she doesn't like it either but she is being paid. Someone on the street doesn't want some strange slimeball touching her. Skimpy clothes is not an invitation to sexually assault a stranger

• Like 2

so now you're saying that the whole street is filled with bra-less women with tiny shorts continuously gyrating which although morphed from your earlier comment, "[Khao San] is in majority populated with lady's in the P4P business" still reads as designed to provide some sort of justification for groping women without permission.

notwithstanding both your statements are incorrect your ability to argue the, "going out dressed like that, asking for it" card is somewhat disturbing!!

• Like 1