Poll Of Pattaya Residents: Do You Support The Pattaya Songkran Is Too Dam_N Long Party?

Jingthing

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Inspired by both the major American political party, The Rent Is Too dam_n High Party, as well as Thai parties such as Friends of Thais who Love Thais Too Much Long Time Party and the Thai Bum Looker Party (possibly minor translation errors, blame google translatecoffee1.gif ) ... this poll asks PATTAYA RESIDENTS ONLY, do you support the Pattaya Songkran Is Too dam_n Long Party. (If it existed and you could vote here.)

Just asking. wai.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4o-TeMHys0

Edited by Jingthing

should be only 2 days 18th and 19th

I'd settle for three.

Make it 10, BUT put it into designated area's so everyone else can carry on with their life

That would be another party though. The Pattaya Songkran Is Too dam_n Widespread Party ...coffee1.gif It could work in a coalition. I hear the Thai Bum Looker party people are pretty wide open. Edited by Jingthing

I don't support that craziness!

It is much too long! From 12th to 19th of April! More than one week...!

Fortunately I'm escaping to Bangkok tomorrow, where "the Party" finishes tonight! My

only fear is to get dry to the busstation at Pattaya Nuea!

• Like 1

I have no problem with Songkran as it forces me to get out of the country and enjoy the bounty of cheap flights and other beautiful areas of South-East Asia. It is the hottest time of the year, most smart Thais in Pattaya get the hell out too. Why be a prisoner to the craphole that is Pattaya?

• Like 1

I have no problem with Songkran as it forces me to get out of the country and enjoy the bounty of cheap flights and other beautiful areas of South-East Asia. It is the hottest time of the year, most smart Thais in Pattaya get the hell out too. Why be a prisoner to the craphole that is Pattaya?

Comes off rather elitist.
  • Like 2

It's the 16th and still no widespread Pattaya Songkran. Stop with the whinging!

15th was certainly widespread enough, 1 hour from soi 2 beach road to central festival, must have coincided with a shaven head tatoo convention as well by the looks of paricipants of the male variety. think we all know what the female participants look like, and general area where from and choice of occupation.

did I hear correctly that pattaya sonkran was officially extended to the 21st ?????? there was something on TV about it

Would not surprise me, Thursday main day in Pattaya, Bang Saray Friday, do you really think it will all be gone on Saturday in Pattaya??

I don't support that craziness!

It is much too long! From 12th to 19th of April! More than one week...!

Fortunately I'm escaping to Bangkok tomorrow, where "the Party" finishes tonight! My

only fear is to get dry to the busstation at Pattaya Nuea!

Had that problem one year. I took backroads to the bus station, avoided the "checkpoints," avoided random side-of-the-road shooters, but still got soaked by revelers in the back of a truck.

But I'd taken no chances and was wearing a full rainsuit, ha! Hot as hell but worth it for the relatively brief journey.

Just one small example of the inconvenience forced on people by Songkran.

What difference will it make what we think or vote! It's a bloody stupid pole. You can't have it all, if you come here you have to put up with it!!

Let's have a Poll if we can have a Poll !!

Edited by MJCM