More Bad News

jocko

My opinion: if you can't give link or text, don't bother with posts like this.

Agreed. The Times/Sunday Times whilst being an excellent online resource, is a subscription only website. To be frank, if a news related item is being published in their Travel section, then it's certainly not news.

I agree i am on my new laptop and i cant seem to get it to copy and paste will keep trying and i dont see any link You can get 30 days free trial on timesonline maybe someone can do that and copy it to TV it is worth a read.

Edited by jocko

I agree i am on my new laptop and i cant seem to get it to copy and paste will keep trying and i dont see any link You can get 30 days free trial on timesonline maybe someone can do that and copy it to TV it is worth a read.

just give us a clue,is about corruption. what,i cant sleep unless you tell me.

I understand I am not suppose to comment on moderating, but why was the article jocko posted removed?

Anyway, it was about the tourist deaths in Thailand, and really, not surprising considering yahoos who have only ridden a bicycle can rent a motorbike here and get out into what are really dangerous driving conditions.

Posting a 2 line summary of the article would be no copyright infringement.

It is when it's a subscription service. For example, AFP does not allow quoting anything unless you are a paid subscriber. So, enough commenting on moderation decisions.

There must be lots of good stories about Phuket.

Yep! A colleague of mine just returned from his first visit. Stayed in Patong (gasp!). He came back tanned, fit, happy & can't wait to go again.

We girls bailed him up first & gave him all the warnings. He wasn't going to risk the hard time we gave the last bloke who returned & confessed to not using a condom with a bar girl...

i read the story and tried to post on TV as a matter of interest for all who want to read it, it was part of a bigger story about Lao all i think is if i can read it in the paper here so can others it gives a bad impression of both country's.

I dont understand why you can't show it .

Dont shoot the messenger

i read the story and tried to post on TV as a matter of interest for all who want to read it, it was part of a bigger story about Lao all i think is if i can read it in the paper here so can others it gives a bad impression of both country's.

Dont shoot the messenger

They can not legally show the content of another site that refuses to GIVE consent.

There is no other reason. Join the Sunday Times site and you can read all you like.

Edited by animatic

Dont shoot the messenger

They can not legally show the content of another site that refuses to GIVE consent.

There is no other reason. Join the Sunday Times site and you can read all you like.

Ok i get it now seemed a good idea at the time.