Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Whats Your Favorite 7/11 Meals?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't make me post a tubgirl link......

I don't want to do it, but I will if I have to.

No, you definitely don't want to do that.

Last person to do that ended up with a rather permanent vacation from participating in the forum......

And rightly so, in fact even mentioning it puts images in my head I wish I could un-see... why has this topic deteriorated like this anyway?

The power of the t-girl! Just the threat makes people throw up in their mouth just a little.

As to how we got here, that's my fault, but with a thread about 7-11 food I don't see where else it could have gone...

A few years ago, my mid-morning snack consisted of a 7/11 hot dog, a bar of cadbury dairy milk and an M150.

Sounds nice and healthy!

The custard-filled white bread rolls make for good breakfast actually. And they used to have some square cakes split into 4 smaller square sections each with a cross on the top which I can't seem to find any more, anyone else seen them recently?

Am I the only one who like the crab and seaweed sandwiches?

I think you may be the only one brave enough to try them! I might have, if the "crab" was actually crab and not chunked and formed fish by-product.

Hehe... If u knew half of what was in the other 7eleven products, u wouldnt be asking that. wink.png

I'm pretty sure the tuna is actually tuna, though maybe there is some ground up dolphin snout in there too.

I dunno, but I'll give the crab and seaweed sarnies a try on the basis of your strong recommendation.

OK, the Oishi sarnies are back, and I just tried the crab and seaweed one. Not at all bad...but I still prefer the tuna ones.

I see several references to grilled or toasted sandwiches but I've never noticed anyone operating either a griddle or toaster in a 7-11. I'll look more carefully next time. I often crave a nice crunchy toasted or grilled sammich.

Having read this thread, the last few days I've been sampling the culinary delights of my local 7/11 stores.

I've tried a Tuna pie (25B from the oven), Chicken Burger (20B, freshly waved), Chicken Steak Burger (37B, freshly waved) and a Big Pao Minced Pork and Egg (16B, freshly waved).

Seriously. What the **** is the matter with you people? There was nothing enjoyable about any of that ****.

You deserve a bravery medal.....In fact most are just 5 % better than starving.

I see several references to grilled or toasted sandwiches but I've never noticed anyone operating either a griddle or toaster in a 7-11. I'll look more carefully next time. I often crave a nice crunchy toasted or grilled sammich.

you take those from the fridge but the toastee machine is behind the counter

they take 3 minutes to cook though ,so u might want to order a pizza slice first and eat that while your waiting those 3 minutes

the pizza slice cooks in 1 minute thumbsup.gif

Having read this thread, the last few days I've been sampling the culinary delights of my local 7/11 stores.

I've tried a Tuna pie (25B from the oven), Chicken Burger (20B, freshly waved), Chicken Steak Burger (37B, freshly waved) and a Big Pao Minced Pork and Egg (16B, freshly waved).

Seriously. What the **** is the matter with you people? There was nothing enjoyable about any of that ****.

some of them are just toxic ,you would be healthier to kip a meal than put that shit in your body

they take 3 minutes to cook though ,so u might want to order a pizza slice first and eat that while your waiting those 3 minutes

there was a movement to ban the name "pizza" on these and on the things the pizza company is selling.

Though it was meant as sarcasm, to call 7eleven products for culinary delights is a little too much. It should be called "Things-you-stuff-down-when-you're-in-a-hurry".

some of them are just toxic ,you would be healthier to kip a meal than put that shit in your body

no question that it is healthier to skip one meal. The question is, after 1 week without food. Is the 7/11 pizza or the vodka+orange juice from 7/11 the healthier option.

I once tried that pizza. Not even in law less Thailand they are allowed to call that white junk on it cheese. I never put food in the trash bin, I never order more than I can eat. But I put that 7/11 pizza in the trash bin. I would rater eat the packing and the plastic bag.

In a scientific way I was amazed that some company can produce that.

I would bet, if you show an alien from another planet a real pizza for 5 min. Than put him in a food store and let him copy it, it will be closer to the real thing than that 7/11 something.

Not tried any of that, but glad you didn't like it. 7/11 is a treat for people who want some of the simple delights from home. It's not a retreat for your culinary side to explore the wonders of International cuisine. What the **** is wrong with you? I'd suggest not taking advice from an Internet forum and going back to eating what you enjoy, and let us enjoy our little treats. There is nothing enjoyable about listening to **** like your reply. smile.png

Edited by DavidSL

Not tried any of that, but glad you didn't like it. 7/11 is a treat for people who want some of the simple delights from home. It's not a retreat for your culinary side to explore the wonders of International cuisine. What the **** is wrong with you? I'd suggest not taking advice from an Internet forum and going back to eating what you enjoy, and let us enjoy our little treats. There is nothing enjoyable about listening to **** like your reply. smile.png

Some words there which I never thought you would see in a sentence together:

"simple delights" and "little treats" in reference to anything availible at 7/11, but then again suppose people who are making comments like this would be of the opinion that MacDonalds offerings are haute cusine and KFC should awarded a Michelin star for culinary excellence

there was a movement to ban the name "pizza" on these and on the things the pizza company is selling.

indeed, here is the story:

http://notthenation.com/2011/01/world-pizza-council-revokes-pizza-company%E2%80%99s-use-of-word-pizza/

on the oishi crab and seaweed front, i caved today and gave it a try.

stacked em, cut out the bread around the edges that had no contact with either sort of filling and enjoyed the reaming 2 square centimeters.