Strange Farang Hippie

toybits

Have been noticing this foreign Caucasian (can't tell what Nationality) walking around town these past few weeks. Looks like a wandering bum. So far I have not seen him with a shirt on. Even walked into our office one day and was rather incoherent. Saw him again across the street with a basket of stuff. He hitched the basket up a tree and seemed to be talking to the tree. He wears boots (almost like military issue boots), has long filthy looking dark colored hair.

This guy looks like he needs help.

Last time I saw him was somewhere near Si Yeak Clinic Moh Phira - Hang Chaoren Office.

Last hippy type farang i have seen was in Bangkok a couple of years ago, just before Soi Cowboy at that traffic light where 2 major roads cross each others, he was in his middle 20's and with longhis dark blonde hairs, he was asking for money and gave me the impression of being a druggie of some kind, when i did offer him something to eat, he declined the offer, so be it biggrin.png

Maybe unrelated, but I heard TheBlether was in town. rolleyes.gif

Really, I thought they had him cornered in Chiang Mai but that he had evaded capture until now.laugh.png

He escaped then with the help of a few ladyboys in the Thapae Gate area. :rolleyes:

So its really the fact that he's shirtless that singles him out from the rest of us smile.png .... and maybe the fact he has Hair

Are we going to Photograph every Dodgy looking Farang that passes through town ?

Edited by jubby

Will try to ASAP, but am not sure If I really should post his photo here. I might be violating some rule if I do so.

Toybits. Could u get a picture sometime please. Maybe he needs help

Edited by toybits

Your all wrong.

I took him for a Shave, Sh.., Shower and a Haircut this morning to see if I could improve his chances and get him a fair Trial on here . He also insisted on one of those Soapy's and mentioned something about a Last supper, but I could be mistaken about the supper as he's pretty incoherent due to only speaking a Dialect of Norse only spoken in the Lofoten Islands.

he brushes up quite Well, looks proper dapper now like the rest of the Members of the CR forum. Wouldn't look out of place at the expats meeting or down Meridian for Brunch. Granted , his hair is still greasy but at least he has Hair. I feel much better for giving him a better chance even if its a slim one. It just seemed like the decent thing to do

220px-Lord_Lucan.jpg

• Like 1