Porsche Cayenne Gts

kartman

Where the <removed> is MRO. This is his territory. unsure.png

I agree, he owns a Cayenne. Maybe he can enlighten us; the 6.65 million S Hybrid gives 380hp, so the extra 20hp of the 11 million baht Cayenne S is considerably costlier than the GTS premium. I wonder what is the costliest power upgrade outside of F1?

From what I have noticed you also get a diifferent bumper, body kit, rear spoiler, and big wheel arches which I think then makes these some very expensive pieces of plastic.

Lowered suspension, bigger wheels sports exhaust, and some pretentious stitching and colours inside are about the only other "extras" I think.

I guess is you were going to spend 11 million baht on a car an extra couple doesn't make much difference!!

Someone looking for me?

Got a new pc, and couldn't recall the old aut-gen pw.. then found out that TV is blacklisted on our email servers, so couldn't receive any reset emails..

And then it was just matter matter of when I could be bothered creating a new email account just for this website..

Edited by sisaOreviRnooM

Someone looking for me?

No, MRO, but blink.png are you he, re-incarnated. I hope so. smile.png

This is just what I look like after all the backlfips I've had to do to get back on this site ;)

As for the most expensive power upgrade, if we're talking TH market cars, the Cayenne S Hybrid vs the Cayenne S Turbo is a pretty wide gap (~10M)and not beaten by much else, due to the preferential excise taxes for Hybrids (in this case 11.1% vs 111.1%)

Someone looking for me?

This is just what I look like after all the backlfips I've had to do to get back on this site wink.png

As for the most expensive power upgrade, if we're talking TH market cars, the Cayenne S Hybrid vs the Cayenne S Turbo is a pretty wide gap (~10M)and not beaten by much else, due to the preferential excise taxes for Hybrids (in this case 11.1% vs 111.1%)

Welcome back chum but l cannot image what you did wrong. unsure.png

Someone looking for me?

This is just what I look like after all the backlfips I've had to do to get back on this site wink.png

Welcome back chum but l cannot image what you did wrong. unsure.png

Not me, this website.. they have got themsleves onto several email blacklists it would seem...

Someone looking for me?

Got a new pc, and couldn't recall the old aut-gen pw.. then found out that TV is blacklisted on our email servers, so couldn't receive any reset emails..

And then it was just matter matter of when I could be bothered creating a new email account just for this website..

OK bait workedthumbsup.gif just wondered as with Wandrinstar what happened so when the GTS was annouced couldn't pass up the opportunitytongue.pngWelcome back .

Edited by kartman

Someone looking for me?

This post has got me thinking about hybrids... it did some quick googling and it seems the Cayenne Hybrid is only 7M? Is that right?

I couldn't find a list of all the Hybrid cars in Thailand and their prices... does such a list exist?

PS: I only started driving yesterday so sorry if I sound stupid

Someone looking for me?

This post has got me thinking about hybrids... it did some quick googling and it seems the Cayenne Hybrid is only 7M? Is that right?

I couldn't find a list of all the Hybrid cars in Thailand and their prices... does such a list exist?

PS: I only started driving yesterday so sorry if I sound stupid

Well, it's a pretty short list at the moment, so here goes..

* Toyota Prius: 1.2M - 1.37M

* Toyota Camry: 1.65M - 1.87M

* Lexus CT200h: 2.19M - 2.69M

* Lexus LS600hL: 12.9M

* Lexus RX450h: 6.74M

* Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid: 6.65M

* Porsche Panamera S Hybrid: 8.75M

Well, it's a pretty short list at the moment, so here goes..

* Toyota Prius: 1.2M - 1.37M

* Toyota Camry: 1.65M - 1.87M

* Lexus CT200h: 2.19M - 2.69M

* Lexus LS600hL: 12.9M

* Lexus RX450h: 6.74M

* Porsche Cayenne S Hybrid: 6.65M

* Porsche Panamera S Hybrid: 8.75M

Indeed, that is a short list... it's only a good deal on the two Porsches but I can't afford either of them...

Hopefully a Moderator is reading these posts by MRO/ORM and can assist him with his accounts, as like many of you I enjoy his input.

Cheers

Woodsie

Hear Hear, Mro/Orm is the closest thing to a local Moderator (I mean in this context someone with real knowledge and not a person who weeds and cuts) we have in this Subforum. Please Thaivisa do give him some consideration. :wai:

Edited by MJCM

Hopefully a Moderator is reading these posts by MRO/ORM and can assist him with his accounts, as like many of you I enjoy his input.

Cheers

Woodsie

Hear Hear, Mro/Orm is the closest thing to a local Moderator (I mean in this context someone with real knowledge and not a person who weeds and cuts) we have in this Subforum. Please Thaivisa do give him some consideration. wai.gif

Thanks for the support.

Cheers

Woodsie

Hear Hear, Mro/Orm is the closest thing to a local Moderator (I mean in this context someone with real knowledge and not a person who weeds and cuts) we have in this Subforum. Please Thaivisa do give him some consideration. wai.gif

Thanks for the support.

Have mine too...

Edited by funcat

Cheers

Woodsie

Thanks for the support.

Some things in life are not clear, some things in life are difficult, we have all been there. For me, finding something that adds to my life and makes a difference is our motoring forum.

I hope the big guns of our forum take note that that there are and were members that stood head and shoulders above most of us to provide amazingly valuable information to strangers and not so strangers in LOS.

MoonRiverOasis is at the forefront of the valuable stuff WE need to know about and to see him go from our forum really is beyond comprehension. Perhaps some folk do not care BUT this folk really cares.

• Like 1

Cheers

Woodsie

Thanks for the support.

Have mine too...

And mine as well.

Cheers

Woodsie

Thanks for the support.

Some things in life are not clear, some things in life are difficult, we have all been there. For me, finding something that adds to my life and makes a difference is our motoring forum.

I hope the big guns of our forum take note that that there are and were members that stood head and shoulders above most of us to provide amazingly valuable information to strangers and not so strangers in LOS.

MoonRiverOasis is at the forefront of the valuable stuff WE need to know about and to see him go from our forum really is beyond comprehension. Perhaps some folk do not care BUT this folk really cares.

I must say after reading some of the posts I'm a bit confused here.

MRO/ORM has said that he is having difficulty with password/dual account issues, whilst some posters are of the opinion he has been banned for some other reason.

Does anybody know?

I always thought his posts were informative, balanced and definitely not provocative.

It seems odd.

Thanks for reading.

MRO/ORM has said that he is having difficulty with password/dual account issues, whilst some posters are of the opinion he has been banned for some other reason.

Does anybody know?

I always thought his posts were informative, balanced and definitely not provocative.

It seems odd.

Thanks for reading.

He can't access his password anymore for his original account (MRO), emails that are being sent to reset his password don't reach him because TV's email address is on some sort of a block list.

Because of that he opened another account (ORM) but it's TV policy that you can't have more then 1 account, so that account is now banned.

Edited by MJCM

Does anybody know?

It seems odd.

Thanks for reading.

He can't access his password anymore for his original account (MRO), emails that are being sent to reset his password don't reach him because TV's email address is on some sort of a block list.

Because of that he opened another account (ORM) but it's TV policy that you can't have more then 1 account, so that account is now banned.

Hopefully admin can privately email him with his MRO password.

Does anybody know?

It seems odd.

Thanks for reading.

Hopefully admin can privately email him with his MRO password.

I already asked the Question, "How can you reset your password when you lose access to your email" in the Forum Support Desk.