Top 11 Reasons Why Farang Should Go Back To Their Own Country

loong

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19. When you seriously consider a Honda 125 as transportation for your family.

I completely agree -- a Honda 110 is quite enough. There's no need for that other 1 HP -- pure decadence!

BTW, I think one should seriously consider going back to their home country when they start a thread that offers an inane list of reasons to leave.

I wonder if the OP has ever heard the expression 'Live and let live' ?

You have now added three posts in succession that are exactly the same. If you don't like the topic, how about just moving on, for example to the one you started on how cute Thai people are? Thank you.

Oh no. A Thai-ier than Thai thread!

Be like the OP. Delusionally Thai. Or get out!

Like I said, Thai-ier Than Thai

bah.gif

Yes, great topic. Very apt for what sometimes seems like the majority of forum members..

Sure. Thai-ier than Thais have their fanboys ...bah.gif

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Isn't the OP's post a deeply ironic piss take of the attitudes of the people who respond to any post mildly criticising anything about Thailand at all with "go home then"? And all the complaints listed are actually massively justified.

I always thought the"go back to your own country" responses represent the stupidest of all on here and deserve satirising, so I liked the OP a lot. Did I misunderstand?

So you should go back to your own country if you :

1. Complain about Thai people bumping into you on the street all the time as if they are blind or comatose

2. Complain about supermarket cashiers giving you change consisting of 14 or so tiny, almost microscopic, coins balanced precariously on a couple of 20B notes used as a floppy, useless tray so 9 times out of 10 they fall all over the floor.

Edited by partington
  • Like 2

I have met many farangs here that sit and run down their ladies and Thais in general, really cos they cannot adapt to how stuff works here. Me, fed up with listening to it and think to myself, why are they here, why don't they bugger off if their life is shit. Some are well off and can bugger off, but no, they sit and talk crap to be ''one of the boy's''. Sooooooooo, l don't see many farangs now. smile.png

• Like 1

Isn't the OP's post a deeply ironic piss take of the attitudes of the people who respond to any post mildly criticising anything about Thailand at all with "go home then"? And all the complaints listed are actually massively justified.

That's a charitable way of viewing the OP, but I think he's REALLY one of the go home if you don't meet his ThailophiliaTM standards set. Edited by Jingthing

Don't care how "Thai" people are as long as they are respectful.

What I don't get are the people who seem to hate Thailand and Thais...yet stick around. They are the ones who need to move on, for their mental health and that of everyone around them.

Excuse me. What gives you the right to tell anyone they need to move on? Maybe they ENJOY hating wherever they are. Or maybe they hate their home country even worse and have no other options, so Thailand is best possible world for them. I find it idiotic to assume to have the solution for people you know NOTHING about.

Down boy! I didn't "tell" anyone to "do " anything. I expressed an opinion.

Knickers a bit tight today?

When you start threads like this, you have definitely overstayed your welcome and it might be time to either pay visit to your home country or develop a hobby, preferably without involving other people

• Like 1

What I don't get are the people who seem to hate Thailand and Thais...yet stick around. They are the ones who need to move on, for their mental health and that of everyone around them.

Respectful, is that cos you're a superior farang ?

Edited by transam

I do not like the use of Bath for Baht and it irks me almost as much as 'falang' instead of farang.

I genuinely dislike Songkran though but that's cause I am grumpy. Maybe we need to get Singha sponsoring the holiday and fill those water guns with beer then I'm in!

Respectful, is that cos your a superior farang ?

No, because it is nice to be respectful of people.

Why are you always looking to start a bitch fight with me?

• Like 1

I do not like the use of Bath for Baht and it irks me almost as much as 'falang' instead of farang.

I genuinely dislike Songkran though but that's cause I am grumpy. Maybe we need to get Singha sponsoring the holiday and fill those water guns with beer then I'm in!

Do not worry, for some crazy reason, i do not see 60 odd million thai's running around splashing water on each other during songkran, i guess they all should also go home.giggle.gif according to OP

Me fight, nooooooooo, l just remember you called me a wanke_r cos l help folk in LOS, BUT do you get respect in farang land ?, noooooooooooooooooooooooo, long gone eh.

Every time you post you prove my point over and over again. I won't respond to your baiting anymore.

You have made my day. Crack on, but remember to have the balls to deal with someone in

''your words'' disrespectful too eh. smile.png

When people still insist in converting baht back to their own currency even after years here.

Pet hate: batts, for currency.

I get pissed off from time to time like most I suspect, I have a moan, groan, compare how things are different compared to the 50 years you have been programmed in another country.

Then I go visit the homeland and the things you thought you missed and very quickly realise just how great Thailand is and how relaxed things are and cant wait to get back.

• Like 1

What is the point of this post? Its stupid

Be like the OP. Delusionally Thai. Or get out!

Like I said, Thai-ier Than Thai

bah.gif

Wow Jingthing, I'm surprised at your responses. I know that I am not amongst the most well known TV members but as I am the OP, I can't believe that you took this seriously and think that I consider myself Delusionally Thai.

From other posts, I see that quite a few of you actually think that I am saying that you really should go home if you fit these criteria.

I always thought the"go back to your own country" responses represent the stupidest of all on here and deserve satirising, so I liked the OP a lot. Did I misunderstand?....

Sorry to shorten your quote Partington.

No, you didn't misunderstand, you are one of the few that actually realised that this was a piss take of the "If you don't like it here, why don't you go home " brigade.

Maybe I have a wierd sense of humour and not everyone understands it. I am sorry if I offended anyone ( apart from the real "why don't you piss off to your own country" posters, I'm quite happy to offend them :) )

• Like 2