What Am I Doing Wrong?

thenervoussurgeon

They can come here, hook up with someone half their age and have another bite at the relationship cherry knowing such women are not only more pliable and servile but more likely to forgive indiscretions ........

Pliable and servile .........Hmmmmmm, you've never had a relationship with a Thai lady have you?

I begin to doubt you have even visited Thailand.

What I meant was that, compared to the Western women that so many sad losers-in-love complain about, Thai women can be far more easily controlled by deft manipulation of the purse strings.

Why the doubt. Is it cos I'm not some pussy-whipped gimp who gets his stones handed to him every time he talks to his woman ??!! I may be mistaken but aren't you the guy who lives on his bird's farm after getting hosed by his ex-wife in the divorce settlement? If you are then you've got a solid history of allowing yourself to be a sitting duck so you're in no position to talk to me about women so fall back, old man! Let guys whose experience with women hasn't been as emasculating as yours show you how to run the show.

Shit, you might learn something

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can come here, hook up with someone half their age and have another bite at the relationship cherry knowing such women are not only more pliable and servile but more likely to forgive indiscretions ........

Pliable and servile .........Hmmmmmm, you've never had a relationship with a Thai lady have you?

the only pliable and servile ones are those that have just snagged a tourist ,see how pliable and servile they are when your holiday money has all gonebiggrin.png

Edited by thenervoussurgeon
  • Like 1

What I meant was that, compared to the Western women that so many sad losers-in-love complain about, Thai women can be far more easily controlled by deft manipulation of the purse strings.

Why the doubt. Is it cos I'm not some pussy-whipped gimp who gets his stones handed to him every time he talks to his woman ??!! I may be mistaken but aren't you the guy who lives on his bird's farm after getting hosed by his ex-wife in the divorce settlement? If you are then you've got a solid history of allowing yourself to be a sitting duck so you're in no position to talk to me about women so fall back, old man! Let guys whose experience with women hasn't been as emasculating as yours show you how to run the show.

What a load of crap and generalization. If you think all guys are like that I do really feel sorry for you.

As easier to manipulate :D you could try that with my gal but do be ready for your"<deleted>" to be severed.

• Like 1

Hmmm, yes, 10,500 posts and over 400 likes. w00t.gif Unbelievable eh, Thought l was a real numnut but must be doing something right eh.

Look, seems you know NOTHING about our opposite sex, plain and simple. It is hard work but most get there and UNDERSTAND the differences, whether in LOS or farang land. smile.png

Edited by transam

What a load of crap and generalization. If you think all guys are like that I do really feel sorry for you.

As easier to manipulate biggrin.png you could try that with my gal but do be ready for your"<deleted>" to be severed.

let me get this straight, you let this slide:

snapback.pngnietzche, on 2012-04-18 18:13:04, said:

It's quite simple. Western women are pissed off that Asian women (and I don't' just mean Thai's) are taking all of the western men.

Same situation in the U.S. Thousands of attractive young Chinese women are snapping up all of the successful men.

I've sat and listened to white women complain about how they don't like the fact that Asian women are stealing all of the men. Some say it's because Asian women "do what they are told" blah, blah, blah.

As a man who has dated about a dozen Asian women (Chinese, Thai, Japanese), it's simple: I don't want a woman who wants to be more like a man than a woman.

Asian women care about how they look before they leave the house. They also care about what they eat and stay out of the sun (they know excessive tanning makes you look 50 by the time your 30).

White women (from my experience) eat like shit, don't care about wearing sweat pants when they leave the house, and spend their entire 20's laying out on the beach. By the time they hit 30, most look like a bag of dirty laundry.

I have spent ten times more dating American women then I have any Asian.

You are doing nothing wrong. It all comes down to jealousy on the part of western women.

Like the world economy: Western women stocks have tanked on the market, and Asian women stocks are rallying!!

but you take umbrage with HS post?

Hmmm, yes, 10,500 posts and over 400 likes. w00t.gif Unbelievable eh, Thought l was a real numnut but must be doing something right eh.

first of all, i cant believe you even brought that up

secondly, as a ratio, it isn't that impressive

• Like 2

first of all, i cant believe you even brought that up

secondly, as a ratio, it isn't that impressive

Not me brought it up, another brought it up, l went all goooooy. But you must admit that a numnut like me had folk like something l had posted. Me, l have looked at a few posters that l like or indeed dislike and have very few ''likes''. biggrin.png

Ps does her wanting shoes all the time count ,and my son always wanting the latest mobile?

I'm married for 30 years and have always money lying around the house,so if anyone needs something,they just have to bend and pick up the money and they can buy to hearts content what they like.Even if I would loose some I would never notice.

My wife or any of the 34 live in nieces and nephews has ever asked me for any money.

I don't understand why other posters always have a problem with wives who need money.

As easier to manipulate biggrin.png you could try that with my gal but do be ready for your"<deleted>" to be severed.

Where did I say "all guys are like that"?

Look, I realize you must be knockin' on a bit so maybe the jist of my post escaped you. Guys like me don't need to manipulate women. Guys like me "get" women

I wasn't applauding the fact that many Thai women can be manipulated by money; frankly, I find it reprehensible.

I was, in fact, using it as an example of how those who have failed with women at home and blamed everyone and everything but themselves, come to Thailand and attempt to use their "wealth" to attract and retain women since their personalities have performed miserably in the past.

As far as your bird is concerned, I sincerely doubt she'd be my bag.

Read the following posts nocturn instead of skimming them through like you always do. You reall do live up to your reputation as a troll don't you?

I even told that he went a bit over the edge but that all comes down to matter of opinion, which hardly you have. I'm not gonna feed you anymore.

HS. Yet again you contradict yourself and yes again you generalize.

As for you getting it... I know a few guys with your attitude and it always come back to haunt you. You haven't even mentioned if you live here so for me this is just a lot of nonsense.

Edited by maxme

Read the following posts nocturn instead of skimming them through like you always do. You reall do live up to your reputation as a troll don't you?

I even told that he went a bit over the edge but that all comes down to matter of opinion, which hardly you have. I'm not gonna feed you anymore.

i would appreciate that, you are about as nourishing as a 7-11 sandwich.

Guys like me don't need to manipulate women. Guys like me "get" women

You made your point perfectly in your earlier post (#56).

You may be surprised to learn that very many of us here agree with you 100%.

We know you're right. And western women know you're right, too.

You have no need at all to offer further input or justification. You said it all in post #56.

You've done well. You've actually made one of the best posts that I've read on this forum for years.

Hardened Soul.........you have set yourself upon this thread as being the man that can with women. You have also made a point of attacking a certain personality type that you find reprehensible. Up to you and good for you.............

Here now lies your challenge.......tell us what age you are and about the long term relationship that you are currently in, with any woman, from any nationality.

I suspect the true answer is that you are not in a long term relationship with anyone, and you are kidding yourself on that the ability to pull women equates to having the emotional intelligence to hold on to them. I further suspect that you are as big a failure when it comes to women as you ascribe to the personality types mentioned earlier.

Feel free to prove me wrong, or have the balls to admit that you are incapable of holding down a loving relationship with anyone.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

On a different subject, anyone that finds it difficult to pull in Thailand is wired to the moon.

• Like 1

i would appreciate that, you are about as nourishing as a 7-11 sandwich.

:D That goes both ways my friend

Hardened Soul.........you have set yourself upon this thread as being the man that can with women. You have also made a point of attacking a certain personality type that you find reprehensible. Up to you and good for you.............

Here now lies your challenge.......tell us what age you are and about the long term relationship that you are currently in, with any woman, from any nationality.

I suspect the true answer is that you are not in a long term relationship with anyone, and you are kidding yourself on that the ability to pull women equates to having the emotional intelligence to hold on to them. I further suspect that you are as big a failure when it comes to women as you ascribe to the personality types mentioned earlier.

Feel free to prove me wrong, or have the balls to admit that you are incapable of holding down a loving relationship with anyone.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

On a different subject, anyone that finds it difficult to pull in Thailand is wired to the moon.

never could understand why people make life more difficult than necessary. Perhaps just a reflection of their own agreements with themselves? when you become wise, you always take the easy route, right?

never could understand why people make life more difficult than necessary. Perhaps just a reflection of their own agreements with themselves? when you become wise, you always take the easy route, right?

Yes.........in this case we have someone boasting about their virility, in Thailand of all countries. I lay you odds that there are thousands of TV members who are far more successful in relationships with women than Hardened Soul.

I cannot believe he has backed himself into this corner. However maybe I am totally wrong, it may well be that HS is in a long term relationship and he is a paragon of family life. Hmmm, hmmm, nope..........methinks not.

This is a real cliffhanger.....come on HS, spill the beans......tell us the secret that you and you alone appear to keep. whistling.gif

Well put. I liked this post.

I for one cringe when I hear the 'they're all (Thai's) out to steal ya money, etc" moan of expats living out here.

I've been out here almost all of 5 years, and NEVER come across any attempts of trickery, deception or lying to obtain money from gf's.

Sadly, It's the other way around I feel. Out of control sense of entitlement back home nowadays.

Ok, just for you, Ill bite

I'm mid-40s and, you're right that I'm not in a long-term relationship with a woman at this time but so what? I've had long relationships before but does it mean I'm a failure with women because I haven't settled down, got married and procreated? Surely not!

Maybe I'm just not wired for marriage and kids but, in all the years I dated back in England, never once was I involved with the type of woman so many forum members seem to routinely refer to in their posts when describing ex-wives/ girlfriends back home. No porkers, no feminists, no chiselers . . . none of that shit; just good, normal girls with normal emotional hopes and dreams many of whom I'm still great friends with after 20+ years. "What am I doing wrong?" laugh.png

Fast-forward to LOS and, tbh, obliterating every piece of tail that moved got old real quick - 3 months tops - but you have to understand, my social circles in my corner of West London had way more than its fair share of beautiful, sexually available girls of every possible nationailty so it's not like I was a kid in a sweet-shop when I got to Bangkok. I'd seen it all before so there was no chance of my emulating the rabid dog syndrome that guys who've been here for 5 or 10 years still suffer from.

I really don't pull women that often because I'm just not that promiscuous and I'm very much a take it or leave it kinda guy. I'm sure I've not given the impression that I think the ability to pull women is tantamount to possessing the emotional intelligence to hold on to them; certainly not in LOS. Having said that, what percentage of the girls that one can pull here would one really want to hold on to?

No, it seems I prefer to keep the bar higher than many of my TV forum member peers when it comes to whom I choose to get a bit deeper with.

Yet stating Thai women are 'pliable and servile' indicates you don't 'get' Thai women.

Look, Barleymow, I've addressed this in a very recent post. If you can't understand it, ask someone to read it to you slowly.

I'm mid-40s and, you're right that I'm not in a long-term relationship with a woman at this time but so what? I've had long relationships before but does it mean I'm a failure with women because I haven't settled down, got married and procreated? Surely not!

Maybe I'm just not wired for marriage and kids but, in all the years I dated back in England, never once was I involved with the type of woman so many forum members seem to routinely refer to in their posts when describing ex-wives/ girlfriends back home. No porkers, no feminists, no chiselers . . . none of that shit; just good, normal girls with normal emotional hopes and dreams many of whom I'm still great friends with after 20+ years. "What am I doing wrong?" laugh.png

Fast-forward to LOS and, tbh, obliterating every piece of tail that moved got old real quick - 3 months tops - but you have to understand, my social circles in my corner of West London had way more than its fair share of beautiful, sexually available girls of every possible nationailty so it's not like I was a kid in a sweet-shop when I got to Bangkok. I'd seen it all before so there was no chance of my emulating the rabid dog syndrome that guys who've been here for 5 or 10 years still suffer from.

I really don't pull women that often because I'm just not that promiscuous and I'm very much a take it or leave it kinda guy. I'm sure I've not given the impression that I think the ability to pull women is tantamount to possessing the emotional intelligence to hold on to them; certainly not in LOS. Having said that, what percentage of the girls that one can pull here would one really want to hold on to?

No, it seems I prefer to keep the bar higher than many of my TV forum member peers when it comes to whom I choose to get a bit deeper with.

Yet stating Thai women are 'pliable and servile' indicates you don't 'get' Thai women.

Look, Barleymow, I've addressed this in a very recent post. If you can't understand it, ask someone to read it to you slowly.

As you hang around in those circles I do get that's why you have a problem with commitment and to ask/say what kind of girls in LOS one would really hold on to, proves one of two things.

Either you have no idea how Thai women are and stack them all in one corner, however my assumption is that you do that with all women and since you are in your mid forties, well that says a lot about you.

Second one would be that you're a cranky ol' sexpat but my guess would be to go with the first one.

I must say that you don't sound like a normal bloke. BUT, that's OK, read books, fiddle with stuff, BUT, l think your way off with your thoughts, perhaps a failed vicar, l don't know, but l must admit, l am scratching my head..

When my former wife was 19, she was not a porker/feminist/chiseler, etc (your words, not mine)

But people (women and men) change over 20-30 years, their bodies change shape, their minds can become totally different.

If you had managed to stay in a relationship for more than 3 months (and we are the losers??) you might have found that out for yourself.

Ask not what percentage you wanted to hold on to, ask only who wanted to hold on to you?

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

As you hang around in those circles I do get that's why you have a problem with commitment and to ask/say what kind of girls in LOS one would really hold on to, proves one of two things.Either you have no idea how Thai women are and stack them all in one corner, however my assumption is that you do that with all women and since you are in your mid forties, well that says a lot about you.

Second one would be that you're a cranky ol' sexpat but my guess would be to go with the first one.

Guess again.

I must say that you don't sound like a normal bloke. BUT, that's OK, read books, fiddle with stuff, BUT, l think your way off with your thoughts, perhaps a failed vicar, l don't know, but l must admit, l am scratching my head..

You can't begin to imagine the magnitude of the toss I don't give about whether or not you think I'm "normal" or if you think my thoughts are "way off"

When my former wife was 19, she was not a porker/feminist/chiseler, etc (your words, not mine)

But people (women and men) change over 20-30 years, their bodies change shape, their minds can become totally different.

If you had managed to stay in a relationship for more than 3 months (and we are the losers??) you might have found that out for yourself.

Ask not what percentage you wanted to hold on to, ask only who wanted to hold on to you?

I fully accept that but it doesn't change the fact you, personally, seem to have a predilection for leaving yourself wide open to being rolled by women. Fresh from being gutted by the divorce, you've put yourself in a position where your young Thai wife controls the dosh and where you sleep. Have you protected yourself? I very much doubt it. This doesn't make you a bad bloke - it just highlights a more passive, docile approach to relationships that can and, in your case, does land you in trouble.

I've been in relationships that have lasted a dam_n sight more than 3 months, mate but unlike others, I've not allowed myself to be financially blasted up the tradesman's entrance.

There really is no issue over who wanted to hold on to whom - I'm not some lovelorn chump out there looking for a relationship at all costs. I have no fear about being on my own; I don't feel the need to have someone, anyone in my life to be complete. Being alone is not the same as being lonely so you'll forgive me for not measuring my success with women in terms of how long I've managed to stay tethered to one.

Edited by HardenedSoul

There really is no issue over who wanted to hold on to whom - I'm not some lovelorn chump out there looking for a relationship at all costs. I have no fear about being on my own; I don't feel the need to have someone, anyone in my life to be complete. Being alone is not the same as being lonely so you'll forgive me for not measuring my success with women in terms of how long I've managed to stay tethered to one.

I usually measure my success by the number of children I father.

But I'm a farmer, so fertility and reproduction are my stock in trade.

As for love ..... <deleted> created by Hollywood IMHO.

But I'm a farmer, so fertility and reproduction are my stock in trade.

As for love ..... <deleted> created by Hollywood IMHO.

Some guys cannot experience love. Simple fact. I personally feel sorry for them, BUT those are the cards they have been dealt. Read stuff here where young guys care about money, nothing else, feel sorry for them too. wink.png

Seriously??!!

blink.png