Xmas Day

snoophound

Its a lovely sunny but windy day in Sydney 3pm

The Missus has been cooking for three days.

The and about 20 of the Sydney Thai mafia as I call them are about to descend and eat themselves senseless ,then those that can drink will party.

Lots of horrible smelling food...............

I am on my fourth hic Mimosa.......And feeling no pain.

Thai Music on the Stereo and I think I am missing Thailand more than they are.

7 am here in Oxford , kids are just opening their stockings , the 7 year old still believes in Santa! I put a glass of whisky with a mince pie and some carrot by the tree ( For you know who) amazingly it was gone when they came down 20 mins ago.

The problem is even I don't usually start on the grog this early , Oh well I'd better have another to keep it company ......

Mrs is hours away from stirring.

Merry Xmas one and all ! ( hic )

:o

Edited by chonabot

7 am here in Oxford , kids are just opening their stockings , the 7 year old still believes in Santa! I put a glass of whisky with a mince pie and some carrot by the tree ( For you know who) amazingly it was gone when they came down 20 mins ago.

The problem is even I don't usually start on the grog this early , Oh well I'd better have another to keep it company ......

Merry Xmas one and all  !  ( hic  )

Who picked the Whisky chon, you or the billie lids. :D

:D

Chon, whats the weather like in Oxford today, or is it 2 dark 2 tell :o

I have to call my kids in good old Witney in a few hours , so I would have the drop on them if I knew :D

Merry Xmas, I envy you your Christmas Day.... thats all I miss, family and freinds and Christmases. Together they just..... well you know

Piss'ead. Happy Christmas. :D

Just out of bed, I've fed the cat, got to walk the dog yet. The Bloke is playing Flight sim' an he's nekkid as a jaybird. :o

Got the usual phone calls to make, daughter in Ireland, son in Switzerland.

Then the veg's have to be prepared, turkey cooked, dessert prepared. Then I'll dish the whole lot up. Eat and drink too much and generally veg out.

santa2.gif

24th

Dinner at grandmother...lots of people...mainly women (most member in my family are women)...

everybody talking at the same time...shouting one another...

there is something in my family I don´t get it ...we like to talk to the people who is opposite to us on the table and because we like to do it all at the same time...is just crazy

Main talking subject...men...many cousins and some aunts are single so...

then going out with one of my cousin...big party till 8 am

25th

going back to grandmun´s eat the last night left overs and then play cards...

lost my money and all the money that my little cousin borrowed from me ( and I never get back...of course)

back home to have rest...

Is just so much fun... :o