Aloe Vera Leaves

TwinkleToes

I'm after fresh raw Aloe Vera leaves - wan hang jo ra ke. Anyone know where to buy around Pattaya?

I spend about 25% of my time in Pattaya (Naklua) and the rest in Saigon. In Vietnam you can buy the fresh Aloe Vera leaves in supermarkets and grocery stores. I know it grows abundantly in Thailand but never seen it for sale in the obvious places. Growing the plants on my balcony isn't really a practical option.

Much appreciated if anyone here knows of a local source.

I have allot of aloe vera leaves.If you want just pm me with your name and address and i can post them to you.

I usually post allot of items every monday so it is no problem.

I wont charge you anything just trying to help

I guess it's so abundantly available in people's gardens and use fairly low that it's not usually sold at markets.. Growing it on your balcony actually isn't a bad idea; it grows well in pots, likes plenty of sun, doesn't need a lot of water.

If Markland can give you leaves he can probably separate a small plant for you to start too; just plant it in a pot.

• Like 1

Thanks but I only live in my apartment in Pattaya for two weeks in every two months so the plants would probably die when I'm away. Also my balcony isn't large enough - I consume about one large plant every week!!

I'm an Aloe addict...