Introducing "Your Investment Guide To Thailand"

If you google on 'Thailand Investment' what you will find is primarily one of two things:

1. Information for medium-large companies that might be interested in setting up operations in Thailand, probably in conjunction with the Thai Board of Investment

2. Publications that are basically dressed-up sales prospectus for high-end real estate developments

There is very little information aimed at individuals living in Thailand (or considering relocating here), or for regular visitors or others who might be interested in some form of Thai investment

"Your Investment Guide to Thailand" is very much aimed at this audience, and addresses (amongst a wide range of other issues) the sorts of questions commonly asked in online forums such as Thaivisa.

I won't ramble on here but would encourage readers to click on the banner ad in the right-hand column of this page for further details and links to the relevant page in Amazon dot com. There you can view the Guide's Table of Contents to get a better idea of the breadth of information provided.

I see no banner ad?

Whaaat! I've been had! laugh.png

If you look right then, from top down, you should see three google ads followed by several forum sponsor ads. If you don't see "Your Investment Guide to Thailand" somewhere there then I better go and see the man

http://www.burning-bison.com/sales.htm

Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day – accept this link as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

• Like 1

If you are a sponsor, can't you link directly to it anyway in your post or in your signature? What about profile or blog post?

Hi 4ever

I have included a link in my profile, but I'm currently unable to insert links in posts as I don't yet have enough posts under my belt

Edited by ThailandInvestmentGuide

http://www.burning-bison.com/sales.htm

Good. Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day – accept this link as a gift on my daughter's wedding day.

wai.gif Cheers. Say, I won't have to put a horse's head in someone's bed will I? Hope everyone has a great day at the wedding

I have included a link in my profile, but I'm currently unable to insert links in posts as I don't yet have enough posts under my belt

Perhaps you can add it in your settings/signature section

then it will show in all your posts.

Kind of surprised that a paying sponsor has to have X amount of posts to do anything ;)

Perhaps you can add it in your settings/signature section then it will show in all your posts.

I'll try that now. But if you see a moderator driving around town with my head mounted on the fender, then it's all your fault

(PS: No, system won't allow it)

Kind of surprised that a paying sponsor has to have X amount of posts to do anything wink.png

I was too, thought there might be an overide in place or something

• Like 1

Not allowed based on sponsor guidelines below. wink.png

• Don’t post email addresses or site links in your signature. You may add your link to your personal profile and refer posters there.

• Don’t post email addresses or site links in your signature. You may add your link to your personal profile and refer posters there.

Whoops sorry.gif

Edited by flying

I see no banner ad?

Whaaat! I've been had! laugh.png

If you look right then, from top down, you should see three google ads followed by several forum sponsor ads. If you don't see "Your Investment Guide to Thailand" somewhere there then I better go and see the man

I didn't see anything until I turned off my Tracking Protection program which allowed the Google Ads banner to appear....I see six advertisers but your ad is not listed. Time to turn back on my Tracking Protection program.

Just found the link. It's there... Easily missed though until it was pointed out and you search for it. It's on the right below Google Ads. But it's not on the first page as you look at the tope of the screen, so you have to scroll down. Also your link picture alternates between your book cover, lady in a rice field and a statement. Only one of the 3 is easy to pick up as a link.

Anyway congrats on the new version, and am sure people will find it useful

Cheers

:)

No ad....hope you didn't pay in advance....this is the most relevant on my right side... 'A Blue whale's tongue weighs more than an elephant.'

So, if you are an expert in investing in Thailand....how much are you worth here and how much do you make from it per year ??

Noted with thanks Tywais

Pib, Now you've got me worried. Can anyone see a banner ad - 'cept for me?

Turned off my tracking protection/blocking and today I could see it among the ads; but yesterday it was not one of the ads shown. Now turning my tracking protection back on which blocks those google ads on the right side of the screen...declutters my screen....speeds up my browsing....gives me a little more privacy.

For a sponsor? I guess a signature might be too much. But avatar would be ok. It wouldn't be a direct link, but could clearly display some sort of logo.

Or ask people to google "thailand investment guide" or whatever phrase that your site ranks #1 or #2 in. Obviously your url should reflect your main product or branding thumbsup.gif

For a sponsor? I guess a signature might be too much. But avatar would be ok. It wouldn't be a direct link, but could clearly display some sort of logo.

Or ask people to google "thailand investment guide" or whatever phrase that your site ranks #1 or #2 in. Obviously your url should reflect your main product or branding thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the suggestion Maat

I think we just about have it nailed. There's a link to my web site at post #5, a link in my member profile, the banner ad is linked ... or as you suggest, people can google on the book title or key words like Thailand+investment+book, etc. The URL is a bit of a red herring, oh well. laugh.png