Thaksin Flying To England For Manchester Derby

webfact

Could always ask a few Millwall lads to welcome Thaksin back to the U.K cheesy.gif

But don't Millwall play in blue shirts? How about an arranged coming together of Millwall and West Ham fans, with Thaksin in between them? Laundry problem time methinks.

Knowing Thaksin, he'd probably wai the lot of them and then ask them to sit down and then he'd say" Listen lads, I'll make you all rich, ample rich in six months".

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see if England does a turn around.

What has visiting the UK got to do with England?

He's off to see an English soccer match. Last time I checked, and I may be wrong. Manchester is an English city.

Another who is geographically challenged. It will be the UK Government who does a turnaround - or not.

Thaksin might with advantage offer to buy Glasgow Rangers. Going for a song. 'I can't get no satisfaction', maybe?

On second thoughts, I couldn't bear the sight of Thaksin in a kilt and a Tam o' Shamter - or Somtam o' Shanter.

Edited by Bagwan

Is it now The Nation's policy to write an article every time Thaksin picks his nose or goes to the toilet?

Maybe a renaming of the paper is in order... 'The Thaksin Nation'.

This IS NOT news, or even worthy of any space or bandwidth.

This is BIG news. See the number of replies!

Could always ask a few Millwall lads to welcome Thaksin back to the U.K cheesy.gif

But don't Millwall play in blue shirts? How about an arranged coming together of Millwall and West Ham fans, with Thaksin in between them? Laundry problem time methinks.

Knowing Thaksin, he'd probably wai the lot of them and then ask them to sit down and then he'd say" Listen lads, I'll make you all rich, ample rich in six months".

w00t.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

I expect the baffling question for mr T is "Why are City playing in their AWAY colours?" Well all will be revealed in the next exciting episode of "Mr T Travels to even more exotic locations"" with Allan Wicker......................Thaksin Island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Thats all folks Man City were looking for a win and UTD were not, 1-0 to City and its now there's to lose, 2 games to go and does it make difference outside of Manchester? Probably not, they will both qualify for the Euro Champions League so really who cares to much eh?

Think its time for another tea.

Pics of Thaksin at the match yesterday. Apparently he travelled with his two daughters and son in law. When he got there the tickets were sold out so he had to resort to ticket touts.

The pics came from his son Oak's Facebook page who got some of them from Reuters.

http://www.matichon....atid=&subcatid=

http://www.facebook.com/oakpanthongtae

2vikr4y.jpg2ccqd7s.jpg

zjggud.jpg

Edited by katana

It does look like her. Spooky. With the famous people there, that picture is almost becoming a bit like Peter Blake's Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band cover pic.