Brit Billionaire's Son Vanishes On Samui – Reward Offered

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this all a little far-fetched. Why is this 'billionaire' going to marry such a dark skinned woman? He could get a much more beautiful woman in thailand. I suspect that either the husband or her is lying about his wealth to win face, which is now very bad news for the son considering she has just published his passport and photo for everyone to see.

oh dear..

Baht billionaire at best.

But still that's more than enough to cause a sizable ransom demand.

If papa was blowing smoke up his lady friends tush about his cash reserves,

but she turns around and alerts the wrong people to a possible cash cow running loose, she may well have caused a real kidnapping to take place, not a pissed off 20 something on a joy ride. And THAT could cause demands that can not be met in reality.

Epilepsy is a brain dysfunction, but not a mental illness, as in a brain that doesn't process.

As noted by the poster above, this is wildly insensitive reporting. TIT, par for the course.

Epileptics when properly medicated can safely drive, and do most all normal functions, except in the very worst of cases. The medicine is available in most all pharmacies.

I somehow doubt the kid only had 200 baht,

he may will have grabbed a stack as he left and no one noticed.

He also may well have been pissed off watching Dad with a girl

more suitable to be his than dads squeeze.

Edited by animatic

Future step mother to be. Would I want someone with a brain dysfunction to marry my daughter? nah

I don't care how freakin' rich they are. Talk about priorities. ermm.gif

Brain dysfunction people need a wife too. What's wrong with that?

If they are serious about finding this kid they need to hire a PI and start checking the relative's houses of the future step mother. If Thais are consistent as they have been in the past, a PI can find him in a day or two. The magic word in the article is "reward".

I find this all a little far-fetched. Why is this 'billionaire' going to marry such a dark skinned woman? He could get a much more beautiful woman in thailand. I suspect that either the husband or her is lying about his wealth to win face, which is now very bad news for the son considering she has just published his passport and photo for everyone to see.

Brain dysfunction........ Are you sure you're not lost too?

If that is his passport that the lady is holding up in the picture then he probably didn't get to Malaysia. He could have bought a ferry ticket for many reasons. How did she know how much money he had on him ?

What a pile of tosh ! Can't even spell the chap's name correctly ! Look at the passport and it clearly shows it to be Marcus . Whole story and it's reporting smells of sensationalism and fairytale !

I think someone is having this poor girl on. A billionaire is going to marry her in 2 months and she is still working and living in a sh*thole! Sadly, I think she is in for a very big let down.

Has anyone sent her a text yet asking how much the cash reward is if they track him down?

Bye the way, if a billionaires son went missing this would be on World News.

Edited by GentlemanJim
  • Like 1

A simple Google search does not reveal a 'UK Billionaire' of that name.

A UK Billionaire is a big deal so it would show up in the Times Rich LIst and other press reports, so,it begs the question 'what is going on here?'

Maybe it's a billion baht and not a billion pounds.

This may sound wrong in all accounts, but won't be surprise if girlfriend is in cahoots with the police there!

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

OMG .... a Thai bride to be in cahoots with the BiB... Never. Surely not... wonder if her current hubby is a cop. Or her brother or 3rd cousin once removed on her mummy's side.. Oh we of little faith... Sad foir the boy but the dad's not the shiniest penny in the bag IMHO. Ultra high nett worth ... <deleted> does that mean - target me... target me...?

• Like 1

wprime'

I find this all a little far-fetched. Why is this 'billionaire' going to marry such a dark skinned woman? He could get a much more beautiful woman in thailand.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I myself find dark skinned women very attractive, I find light skinned women very attractive. I find women of any color attractive. A beautiful women is beautiful no matter the color. I'm white from mostly Euro extraction yet my wife has lighter skin than me and she's from Chiang Mai. I don't judge beauty or a person by the color of their skin.

This future mother in law seems to be attractive and intelligent, capable of running multiple businesses. She's probably witty and quick of wits, yet she is found lacking by the color of her skin. I thought we grew past that attitude in the West, I see I am wrong.

I rather feel that you may have missed the gentle sarcasm that shines out of the comment above . . . tongue-wink.gif

R

Edited by robsamui

Great info for a bounty hunter or gang... not so much a hospital. What kind of brain dysfunction?? What medicine does he normally take?? I can probably help out if you send half the money to my Nigerian friend.... No worries, he's royalty :)

• Like 2

I have Epilepsy, although not inaccurate it's the first time I've seen a reporter insensitive enough to call it a brain disorder. For the record we're perfectly sane individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

It does not say that the epilepsy is the disorder, it says he risks epileptic attacks if not taking his medicine. So the epileptics are a result of his brain disorder. Epilepsy is a symtom, not a cause.