Teacher License Waiver Letter

Last year my co-ordinator messed up my license waiver so badly so many times I was refused it until I enrol in a university. This year I am taking all admin into my own hands, and will apply myself in person in Bangkok. I have done this previously and know what I need to have to get this done. My problem is that though I know I will need a letter from my director and know the basic content, I cannot remember what was actually in the letter. i was wondering if anybody has any examples that have worked. If i rely on the director then i will have to wait too long to get the letter If I do it myself then I will just ask him to sign. I haver attached the kind of thing I think will be appropriate, obviously translated into Thai. What do you think? I think that maybe I have gone a little over the top, because of this I am looking for examples that have worked previously. Any help would be greatly appreciated..To the Secretary General of the Teacher.docxTo the Secretary General of the Teacher.docx

Why don’t you just register at let’s say an online course?

I know it might be expensive, but it will help you in the long run.

Good luck! wai.gif

Edited by sirchai

This is what I was planning on doing but to do it with a uk uni well out of my finances, and they will not don it for an international programme in Thailand. I am now looking to enrol in an international programme to do a BA I would like a BEd but can find none close to me (Roi-et)