Where To Buy A Tv In Pattaya?

cigar7

I am looking to buy a new 46" TV in Pattaya. Can anyone recommmend a store or website that has low prices and great service? I prefer Panasonic or Sony brand TVs.

Power-Buy in Central Festival Mall has a very large selection. They also have a new location on Pattaya Klang, north side between Sukumvit and Foodland.

I bought a Panasonic LED model at Central and I'm very happy with it. It also doubles as a computer monitor. I strongly suggest LED over LCD, but not sure if LED is available yet in 46"

It really pays to shop around on this one. I've seen widely varying prices for the exact same sets. Every once in a while, Powerbuy in HomeWorks next to Big C on Suk (near Pattaya Tai) has some spectacular deals. But be careful as they are a bit of a pain to deal with. Numchai is awesome.

I've heard there are some online stores with some good prices, but don't have any links to share.

It really pays to shop around on this one. I've seen widely varying prices for the exact same sets. Every once in a while, Powerbuy in HomeWorks next to Big C on Suk (near Pattaya Tai) has some spectacular deals. But be careful as they are a bit of a pain to deal with. Numchai is awesome.

I've heard there are some online stores with some good prices, but don't have any links to share.

Most stores apart from Numchai wash their hands of you after about 1 week and tell you to contact the manufacturer direct if there are problems, Numchai however will sort it for you.

• Like 1

I bought a 46" LED HD 3D samsung (best choice IMO) a while ago and after shopping around the various stores which had the same model at more or less the same price I found one with special price in Tuk-com (or whatever it's called) with a 4kbaht reduction and a set of 2x 3D glasses thrown in for free worth 3kbaht, I run my laptop through it with perfect 1080p HD resolution - absolutly superb TV and had the best pictures of all the sets I looked at and best price for it's specs

I bought a 46" LED HD 3D samsung (best choice IMO) a while ago and after shopping around the various stores which had the same model at more or less the same price I found one with special price in Tuk-com (or whatever it's called) with a 4kbaht reduction and a set of 2x 3D glasses thrown in for free worth 3kbaht, I run my laptop through it with perfect 1080p HD resolution - absolutly superb TV and had the best pictures of all the sets I looked at and best price for it's specs

Was that at the Powerbuy in Tukcom?

I bought my 55in LED from the small "Samsung by Numchai" store in Central Festival. I got various discounts (about 10K) and freebies (extra 3D glasses, free camera, free special remote) that made the final price quite low.

Delivery was fine. I have had no cause to contact the service department since.

I did notice an ad on local TV the other day from a store that reckons to have the lowest prices for Samsung, but I haven't looked at it yet.

Another vote for Numchai

I bought a small Sony LCD for the bedroom and since I lost the receipt I took it to their on site service department instead of Sony. Thought I was going to have to pay for service but the young lady looked me up in her computer and discovered that the set was still under warranty, so no charge

numchai. a friend who lives there told me when i was looking for a tv that the aftersales care if there was a problem was very good. they delivered the same afternoon.

hit the nail on the head!!!!!!Numchai 100%

• 7 years later...
On 5/3/2012 at 2:27 PM, SurfRider said:

Power-Buy in Central Festival Mall has a very large selection. They also have a new location on Pattaya Klang, north side between Sukumvit and Foodland.

I bought a Panasonic LED model at Central and I'm very happy with it. It also doubles as a computer monitor. I strongly suggest LED over LCD, but not sure if LED is available yet in 46"

Doesn't any TV double as a compu. monitor if you can connect a HDMI cable?