Cm To Chiang Rai Travel Time

gravion

hello bros and sis, ive checked on google that the distance between them is around 260km but why stated takes around 5 hrs+...?

is it those twisties road that cant be seen on maps?

also thers no songthaw, bike rental at CR? ive been there once, stayed near big C, but i was walking around getting nowhere...

any info would be kool

chhers bro and sis

I have never seen a songtel there until one visit we made to see the wife's sister. We were going to visit her aunt who is some kind of Buddhist Nun living in a Wat. The sister in law arranged it and a songtel came and took us out there. it was defiantly built for Thais, It was blue with the same set up as the ones here in Chiang Mai only on a smaller truck and defiantly head room for short people,

3 hours every time.

2hrs 45 min most of the time

2hrs 35 min....tell me first so I can get of the road.

There is bike rental

+1

If you would like to treat yourself fly up with Kan Airways, it will cost you around 1500 baht but it is a fantastic 30 minute flight on a 12 seater Cessna. I highly recommend.

I don't recommend the second class bus service, especially on the way back. Oh no, no thanks. crying.gif

why? its only like a 3-4 hrs bus ride right? price would be around 300 baht?

i wouldnt mind mongling with the ladies sitting next me........ if there are young and soft.. to be honest

Around 2 hours 30 min on the bike with a drink / fuel stop somewhere along the way.

There are songthaews and tuk tuks in Chiang Rai as well as a few car & bike rental places.

The times shown on Google maps are always way over the time it really takes in my experience.

Green Bus 620 Baht VIP aircon return, drinks and a bun included 4hrs 30mins one way.

Ooopps; sorry that time is all the way to Maesai, knock off about an hour for Chiang Rai.

Edited by trainman34014

Around the old bus station in the center of town you'll find rental shops as well as song tows and tuktuk's.

I have done the trip from bus station to bus station in less than two hours in my car. This can only be done late in the day when there isn't much traffic and you know the road. If your driving yourself for the first time expect it to take 3 hours plus.

Around the old bus station in the center of town you'll find rental shops as well as song tows and tuktuk's.

I have done the trip from bus station to bus station in less than two hours in my car. This can only be done late in the day when there isn't much traffic and you know the road. If your driving yourself for the first time expect it to take 3 hours plus.

correct done the drive a few times 3 hours

charlie