Honesty Is The Best Policy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will add to this topic!

Im not embarrassed by my past,I was never destined to meet a virgin who would declare an undying love for me,Im a realist who is not embarrassed by my wife's past,true I don't shout from the rooftops declaring her past,but Im not an angel too!

History when you break it down is

His Story

We all do things that we regret in life!

Sometimes you may meet your partner through circumstances that you would not disclose to your folks!

I must be a minority!!

LOL!!

Enjoy your life,and do not worry about the past!!!

Rhiwfawr

beatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifbeatdeadhorse.gifviolin.gif

Thaivisa forum should be renamed Catharsis Anonymous

............and now on to a topic worthy of discussion.

eek.......when are you going to change your avatar to the gallus cat, seeing that little sad needing a cuddle cat is highly concerning for me and the rest of your TV fan club. crying.gif

• Like 1

While pretty much everyone i know in the kingdom has at least dabbled in the bars, very few do so regularly and even fewer move in or date, let alone marry sex workers.

Your !! Experience!! is!! Not! definitive!!!!!!

ridiculous as it may seem to you ,not everyone meets a hooker in a bar and then marries her ....rolleyes.gif

he made a point assuming we have all married hookers (like he has ) and are secretly hiding the fact

that statement is far from true in many cases i presume /hope

He made no such statement, nor did he imply anything about specific percentages.

I have met many hundreds - truth be told thousands - and no I didn't bang them all - of bargirls that have been, were just about to, or were currently married to farang guys. Many of them had done this multiple times, at least half more than one, the record was six. Many of them were just visiting Thailand on a holiday, having fun in the bar scene, usually without hubby who was working hard back in Europe or Oz or wherever.

So there are many more farang who are or have been married to Thai sex workers (let's face it "bar girl" is an inaccurate euphemism) than there are Thai sex workers who are or have been married to farang.

Many many more Thai girls I know have married farang mostly for money, but would never consider themselves sex workers, nor any other category worthy of disdain, just being practical in life like a smart woman should be.

Note I'm not saying anything about what the percentages are, I realize that many many farang-Thai relationships have nothing to do with money, and honestly have no idea how anyone could try to measure such a thing, that's a topic worthy of its own thread I think.

And it's entirely possible that the demographics of the average TVer are different from the average farang in relationship with Thai women.

However I think the OP's actual point is a fair one - there are probably several posters here that wouldn't want to admit where they met their SO.

I think it would be ridiculous to think that he is the only one on tv that has married a bargirl.

His POINT is why do people need to hide it?

My answer is that some people aren't able to discard the cultural/religious programming that teaches people to judge sex workers and their customers to be somehow abnormal and even worthy of disdain.

Some people are brought up to believe that being in debt is shameful, and wouldn't want to admit it publicly.

Same thing.

Now you would think the fact that we're mostly anonymous here - at least until TPTB or TV.com is motivated to track us down - would encourage greater honesty, but perhaps not.

• Like 1

Wana, you were quoting me not the op.

And thank you for calling my wife a hooker, classy, real classy.

Perhaps you would like to tell my 3 year old son that his mum is a hooker. Nice.

i appologise if the quotes were mis-quoted ,i will try and edit the post to rectify

i just wanted to say that the op claiming everyone here is lying about having not married a hooker

is simply not true

some people may never even been married ,or married one of the 99% of other thai women in regular occupations

Workng a bar or a bank the tools are the same and all the problems.. the world over whistling.gif

OK I admit it : I married a BG too.

Any wedding phots?

307721911_bddc036dc9.jpg

Excellent photo of a memorable day ... but may I be so bold as to ask ... which one is you?

aneliane ... Nice to see your sense of humour return.

OK I admit it : I married a BG too.

Any wedding phots?

307721911_bddc036dc9.jpg

Excellent photo of a memorable day ... but may I be so bold as to ask ... which one is you?

aneliane ... Nice to see your sense of humour return.

Peas and pods ...

• Like 1

Im lonely blether, bf working away for months. Nobody to cuddle with sad.png

Oh no......I feel even worse now crying.gif

Methinks there will be a stampede of cuddle offers coming your way.

I heard a rumour that she (eek) is a bit of a Kilt wearer ... and grains of truth in that?

Hope your man returns home soon.

Group Hug.

• Like 1

Im lonely blether, bf working away for months. Nobody to cuddle with sad.png

Oh no......I feel even worse now crying.gif

Methinks there will be a stampede of cuddle offers coming your way.

I heard a rumour that she (eek) is a bit of a Kilt wearer ... and grains of truth in that?

Hope your man returns home soon.

Group Hug.

No no, eek is not a kilt wearer, eek is that special breed of Scottish lady that just emanates class and femininity. It doesn't matter how she chooses to wrap herself, her gentle beauty comes from within 402.gif

( I hope her bf doesn't see this I'll get my head kicked in biggrin.png ).

Super cute!!!!!! wub.pngwub.png Thank you!

Sorry, we are off topic though.

(But i secretly dont care biggrin.png)

Edit: LOL at blethers comment!!

Edited by eek

Super cute!!!!!! wub.pngwub.png Thank you!

Sorry, we are off topic though.

(But i secretly dont care biggrin.png)

Edit: LOL at blethers comment!!

No, no ... not off topic ... we are discussing honesty.

But is your 'super cute' remark about the four koalas ... or a little tubby blether?

I was unaware that one can actually have a long term marriage with a bargirl. It was my understanding that it was always more of a longer term rental/lease arrangement, where the equipment went back to the dealer at the end of the term.

Why does every topic on TV need a punchline? Actually the OP made a point of telling something about his private life.

Because humour is the best medicine ?

No, weed is. rolleyes.gif

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."—Freewheelin' Franklin. - Fabulous Furry Freak Bros. circa 1970ish

• Like 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust thaivisa to turn something sweet into something sordid! Evil KeyserSoze, just evil!

Apologies Ekk, there was an opening and had to take it. Much like driving in traffic, you just do it. tongue.png

• Like 1