Negative Comments All The Time On Thaivisa

rvdk

Couple of days ago I read this article about a "Thai Air Force plane skids off Bangladesh runway"

What makes me sick is those negative comments on every news alert about Thailand or Thai people and it has nothing to do with the subject anymore. Maybe a lot of you guys are frustrated with your low income teaching jobs or married the wrong type of girl but I never see comments like this on other forums around the world. Here some comments on the article "Thai Air Force plane skids off Bangladesh runway"

most likely the runway wasnt wide enough. similar to thai drivers where the road never seems to be wide enough, even if its two lanes. there is always the compulsion to come drive on the other side. i see in the picture there is a road that runs alongside the runway hence the thai pilots god given right to land there if he wants. I suspect it may be a genetic thing, thai culture and certainly not his fault.

They think that's proof of their innate intelligence but to my mind this is proof of the larger logistical problems with Thailand.

I would suggest Thaivisa stop those comments on news alerts, your average reader is a frustrated person who better goes home but maybe he is frustrated there too because he is not the "handsome man" anymore. [/background]

Edited by rvdk

I would suggest Thaivisa stop those comments on news alerts, your average reader is a frustrated person who better goes home but maybe he is frustrated there too because he is not the "handsome man" anymore.

Could anyone care to translate what the OP is on about?

I'm off to have a coffee with theblether ... coffee1.gif

But I wish for some Wiskey with that coffee please.

We have an expression for that as an 'Irish' coffee ... what do the Scot's call it?

Edited by David48

Very positive post.op You should easily fit into the whingers brigade on TV

Good one Harry.

I certainly can't make a negitive post about yours. wink.png or theblether's

Edited by kevjohn

unless you can put things in their proper perspective, it is easy to get frustrated in Thailand. it is called culture shock

and even when your personality is such that allows you to put things in proper respective, a lot of times you find your self loosing "It".

Different people deal deferentially with their frustrations,

what you complain about is one

There are others.