Farang Married To Thai Lady

bbigman21

I married a Thai lady who I fell in love with while on a extended trip to Thailand. We got married in her village with her family there. When I was there I trusted her 100%. But since I have been back home and we are working on the visa. I get conflicting stories from her. Basically I feel like she is lieing to me about something I just don't know what. I hear all these horror stories about Thai ladies just trying to take Farangs money. I truly not want to believe that. Would she marry me in front of her parents and still just be out for my money? Would she marry me and still have a Thai boyfriend? There have been some questions on my part of a male friend who she says is a ladyboy. Now she has went to a resort town and is saying she is staying with a relative but has spent a enoromus amount of money. And supposedly the whole reason why she is there is because it is free. So I told her when I come this next time I would like to meet this relative who she is staying with and wouldn't you know it She is leaving for Australia the day before I get there.

So if you please a few Ideas of what you think.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well

Is true that you hear all this horrible stories...but there are also good ones...

You just marry this girl...so you have to give her some credit..

IMO your marriage will not last very long if you don´t trust her...

You have to see it with your own eyes...

If she is lying to you, you will find out sooner or later...and then you can do something about it...

this is just my opinion...

I wish you the best of luck

Glauka :o

Edited by Glauka

Would she marry me in front of her parents and still just be out for my money?

it can be .. if she is a bitch

Would she marry me and still have a Thai boyfriend?

Now she has went to a resort town and is saying she is staying with a relative but has spent a enoromus amount of money. And supposedly the whole reason why she is there is because it is free.

coz she is a bitch...liar

sorry if it seem harsh ... :o

Agreed.. why wouldn't she/he do it if there was promise of $$

Agreed... she would be giving the thai bf some of the $ too.. have heard of a lot of thai guys who allow their gf's to get "married" to a falang in order to get some $

Ladyboy huh? you can't tell??

:o:D

Now she has went to a resort town and is saying she is staying with a relative but has spent a enoromus amount of money. And supposedly the whole reason why she is there is because it is free.

coz she is a bitch...liar

sorry if it seem harsh ... :o

This reply is spot on. Alarm bells not Christmas bells would be ringing! Sorry mate

I married a Thai lady who I fell in love with while on a extended trip to Thailand. We got married in her village with her family there. When I was there I trusted her 100%. But since I have been back home and we are working on the visa. I get conflicting stories from her. Basically I feel like she is lieing to me about something I just don't know what. I hear all these horror stories about Thai ladies just trying to take Farangs money. I truly not want to believe that. Would she marry me in front of her parents and still just be out for my money? Would she marry me and still have a Thai boyfriend? There have been some questions on my part of a male friend who she says is a ladyboy. Now she has went to a resort town and is saying she is staying with a relative but has spent a enoromus amount of money. And supposedly the whole reason why she is there is because it is free. So I told her when I come this next time I would like to meet this relative who she is staying with and wouldn't you know it She is leaving for Australia the day before I get there.

So if you please a few Ideas of what you think.

You have to have 1,000+ posts on this board before you can post a story like this. Try complaining about the Thai gov't or education a bit first too, so you can earn some "street cred."'

:o

If the guy is for real and so is the story he must be having a very hard time.

He has post to look for advice and seek for some other opinion that can give him a clue of what is going on or what it could happen...

I think to call him a troll is not going to help him much...

the first post I ever wrote in Thaivisa was something like this...I was seeking for advice...

People like Khall, Bambina, Explorer. jrincon17 gave me their opinion without bashing me...It really help...

if on the contrary someone started to call me troll or any other thing

(nothing would have happened because I didn´t know what it meant at that time :o ) a may stop posting and I will be as confused as I was.

some people have good knowledge about thai culture and some members are thai themselves they can give you good advice.

Also I think that sometimes people who don´t know you can give you very objective and straight forward advice.

I know that there something like 1000 post about this subject but when you post looking for advice you don´t think in searching past topics...

after sometime you just have enough courage to post here how stupid you may are and how someone who you love is lying to you.

Edited by Glauka

Call me a cynic, but i defy anyone sit down, type this out, proof read it and then send it to a bunch of strangers on a web forum honestly expecting some positive feedback.

What do you think it should be write in a public forum to a bunch of strangers?

Edited by Glauka

Call me a cynic, but i defy anyone to sit down, type this post, proof read it and then send it to a web forum honestly expecting some positive feedback.

erm.. better?

I just hope that some day you don´t feel so confused as too have to tell a bunch of strangers how confuse you feel...

Sometimes you just need a sentence to open your eyes, i don´t care if is for a stranger or not.

Call me a cynic, but i defy anyone sit down, type this out, proof read it and then send it to a bunch of strangers on a web forum honestly expecting some positive feedback.

plausible questions from genuine people i would hope

Oh god... ok im outta here... dunno why youre taking a swipe at me - ive not said anything different to anyone else who said this guys a troll.

enjoy your thread - im obviously not exclusive enough to comment

happy new year Glauka

Edited by rio666uk

:D

plausible questions from genuine people i would hope

Oh god... ok im outta here... dunno why youre taking a swipe at me - ive not said anything different to anyone else who said this guys a troll.

enjoy your thread - im obviously not exclusive enough to comment

happy new year Glauka

what have I said ? Was I too harsh?. I didn´t mean to...

happy new year rio666uk to you!

I think everybody is exlusive...

I AM CONFUSED :D

Oh dear.....this little story does not sound good!!

WHo is going to Oz?

How long have you known your wife?

Hopefully long enough to have some idea of when she is lying to you!

Does she speak good English? Maybe all these little inconsistincies could be attributed to the language barrier?

When is your next trip? You will get a much better idea of things then!

I hope this is all just your mind working over time!

And you people thought I was a troll? bah.gif whistling.gif
you are.... and now we seem to have a troll a day....

Personally I don't think that the original OP above who was actually on a different post is a troll.

I have been wrong before and no doubt I will be again but to me his post is genuine. On the other hand I am not a person who makes an instant judgement but I did read all the posts about it before I made my own.

And if Augustus is a troll (which I doubt) he made a ###### good post and gathered a lot of replies and reads, many more than I ever get, and probably more than you do.

Edited by billd766