Muay Thai Equipment Chiang Mai

I was walking around the Tha Pae area and saw a Muay Thai ring sunken back 100 yards from the road, easy to miss during the day when the bars lining the walkway (towards the ring) are all closed, but I'm pretty sure it's on Loi Khor road around Soi 2 or 3. There's a shop right on the road beside the walkway that sells all the gear you're looking for I'd imagine.

This topic has been pretty well & regularly covered in the Chiang Mai forum. Have you done a search there? My recommendation has always been the shop opposite Yupparaj Schoot, just up the road from Three Kings Monument if you're heading north. The sign is in Thai & there's mostly football & fitness stuff on display up front but the back is packed with Muay Thai gear of varying quality.

• 4 months later...

I had a hard time finding where to buy equipment as well. After some digging and a few trips I found the easiest place to buy Muay Thai equipment is near the 3 Kings Monument.

Here is a rundown of the kinds of gear I found there. Lots of variety and the prices seemed fair...the post: 8limbs [dot] us/muay-thai-2/where-to-get-muay-thai-gloves-equipment-gear-in-chiang-mai

the video: youtu [dot] be/2Hzmx6j47uc

post-164472-0-13010100-1348151145_thumb.

Edited by SylvieMuay