Caviar At Carrefour

poanoi

Everyone knows Carrefour, i would only remember the new name BigC extra on a very good day, if ever

I actually would like to clear the new name out of my memory.

I agree, we still call it Carrefour here in CM ( there are still traces if you look around the store long enough)

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of the breakfast cereal version of caviar, this joint also stocks GRAPE NUTS at a cost of about half of what's charged at other places in town, like Central. How do they do it? Don't ask.coffee1.gif

post-37101-0-71816500-1337424247_thumb.j

Edited by Jingthing

Caviar on tubes? Whatever will they think off next .... w00t.gif

Why does Americans like grape nuts so much? (sorry, don't mean to American-bash, but it seems to be an American thing). I bought some out out of curiosity once, had one portion and threw the rest out. It was uneatable, like gravel. bah.gif

Why does Americans like grape nuts so much? (sorry, don't mean to American-bash, but it seems to be an American thing). I bought some out out of curiosity once, had one portion and threw the rest out. It was uneatable, like gravel. bah.gif

Yes it really is an American thing, but come on, not gross like Vegemite/Marmite!

Its largely a texture thing. What, you don't like eating gravel?

Honestly, I can't really explain a rational reason for liking them. I like to mix them in with other cereals to add texture/crunchiness.

Edited by Jingthing

Yes it really is an American thing, but come on, not gross like Vegemite/Marmite!

Its largely a texture thing. What, you don't like eating gravel?

Honestly, I can't really explain a rational reason for liking them. I like to mix them in with other cereals to add texture/crunchiness.

My Goodness !! You don't like Marmite??! What is wrong with you? were you never brung up proper like wot I was? The stuff of champions!

My Goodness !! You don't like Marmite??! What is wrong with you? were you never brung up proper like wot I was? The stuff of champions!

you have to grow up with marmite to like it ! =) I meet a thai lady once ... she had feta cheese and vegimite on toast for brekkie =)))) You will be assimilated by AussieThai Borg =)

I've heard a lot of marmite but have never tried it,because I see the size of a 220 Baht jar I'm afraid it could evaporate on opening up.