Etihad –Abu Dhabi Stopover – Customs & Liquids

Finlaco

Etihad –Abu Dhabi Stopover – Customs & Liquids

I’m travelling from Bangkok to Europe with Etihad, which necessitates a change of planes at Abu Dhabi. Anyone know if I will have issues with Duty Free liquids purchased at Bangkok?

Thanks

I have travelled this route a few times on the first occasion I was allowed to take my Duy Frees through security on transfer but also noticed that the Duty Free Gin I was carrying from BKK was actually cheaper there. Transferring means you have to walk past the duty free shops so even if a short transfer time you will be able to purchase booze there.

Edited by RabC

I have travelled this route a few times on the first occasion I was allowed to take my Duy Frees through security on transfer but also noticed that the Duty Free Gin I was carrying from BKK was actually cheaper there. Transferring means you have to walk past the duty free shops so even if a short transfer time you will be able to purchase booze there.

thanks but I'm considering making use of the King Power Member's lounge. The annual fee is THB500 and u get a THB500 voucher in return which seems to suggest membership is actually free.