Quick Mill Coffee Machines

Quickmill

Hi to everybody,

I’m Giampiero I run my own business in the coffee machines field and I’m the official importer in Thailand of the Italian brand Quick Mill.

My strength it’s the technical skill matured in 25 years experience in the electromechanical field and than applied in the coffee machines since 2002.

I’d like to bring to your attention some of our products to get your first impression which is very valued and important to still to offer to our clients always the right and useful products for they need .

If you are a coffee lovers, you run some related business or you are interested in some coffee machine for your own use please visit our website which you can reach just click on the Quick Mill banner on the Bangkok forum page.

We will wait for your response and I will give to you any further information if requested.

Thank you for your attention.

Giampiero

Do you have small espresso machines? Do you also have coffee?

thank you for your answer JimSiam

Yes Quick Mill has a full range espresso coffee machine and actually in Bangkok we have available 1 model with grinder built-in suitable for coffee bean and another smaller suitable only for coffee pods.

Depend what do you mean for "small"

If you need further information please to contact me by the email you will find in the "contact" in our website, so I can reply to you with some espresso coffee machine, as your interest, photo and details in attachment and my mobile number.

Yes we even sale Italian roasted coffee beans and pods.

Have a good week end.

Giampiero

Where is the website?

Hi Streetlite,

very easy to find it, you just click on the quickmill banner or you can check my profile,

If you will not find something for your need don't worry, on our website there are showed the most requested Quick Mill products but if you are seeking for other model just ask to me.

We are going to finish to setting up our show room, anyway coffee machines are visible in our office, just contact us by email you will find in the "contact" section of our website.

Thanks for your contact.

Cordially

Giampiero

Today I beginning to submit some video about our espresso coffee machines.

The first it's a fully auto the Quick Mill 05000A Professional.

The coffee used it's an Italian dark roasted blend.

Enjoy and comment are really appreciate.

thank you.

Giampiero

• Like 2

Good morning,

today I show the smaller Quick Mill espresso coffee machine.

The 0810 it's suitable only for coffee pods use, by the way the sister 0820 it's made to use coffee ground.

Both models has a steam wand to froth milk or brew hot water.

Sorry for the video quality, I hope the result in cup will catch your attention as well.

• Like 1

Good morning,

today I show the smaller Quick Mill espresso coffee machine.

The 0810 it's suitable only for coffee pods use, by the way the sister 0820 it's made to use coffee ground.

Both models has a steam wand to froth milk or brew hot water.

Sorry for the video quality, I hope the result in cup will catch your attention as well.

[media=]

[/media]

This looks like just what I am looking for

Edited by JimSiam

Hi JimSiam,

I thought that a video worth 1000 words, thank you for your appreciation.

I'm not sure if I can post my hand phone number , anyway if you want to send to me an email ( just go in "contact" in our website) I will reply to you with all details even if you are interested to test the machine.

Have a good day.

Giampiero

Hi, now we go ahead with the next Quick Mill espresso coffee machine.

The 0980 Andreja Premium a best seller in his category.

A versatile model suitable for small commercial use or for demanding home users.

Check it out.

Thanks for viewing.

• Like 1

I just saw the "notification", I'm really negate to surf in any forum, I grant I'm better in coffee machines servicewink.png , anyway thank you very much to whom liked my posts and I will soon post more videos even about the simplicity to froth milk for a perfect cappuccino even at home with Quick Mill coffee machines.

Have a good kuppacoffee1.gif

giampiero

Hi to all viewer,

as I promise I go ahead with some video, today you will see how it's easy to froth milk with the Quick Mill 0810.

I use this model due to the steam wand it's the same installed in all home use Quick Mill espresso coffee machine so the performances ( combined with the Quick Mill thermoblock system) are the same.

A particularity, I will froth milk without and with the air feeder pipe ( you can recognize it in the next video, it's the white plastic pipe attached to the steam wand).

Without the air feeder pipe it's possible to reach an higher milk temperature without compromise the milk foam texture, just a bit of practice it's request.

With the air feeder pipe will be easier produce smooth foam in less time keeping the milk temperature a bit lower, for who don't like an hotter milk.

Thank you for viewing

Giampiero

I want to inform all of you that our show room will be moved in other location soon.

The show room location showed in our web site is not longer operative, we will use our company office location as show room until the new show room will be opened, i think within 20 days.

I will inform all of you about the new location and opening day soon.

Giampiero

Hi,

yesterday I got back all our demo machines returning from Singapore where we participated at last FHA2012.

I will take time to post some more detailed videos about other models, hoping you all will enjoy it.

Giampiero

Sorry guys, but I had not time yet to post more videos, I'm busy to setting up the show room ( 108 sukhumvit 22 soi sainanampueng 2) and even I'm in contact with friends in Modena (Italy) to organize a fund for the victims of the last earthquake.

Emilia still my home land and I have to do something, luckily my relatives are living in Bologna and no any trouble there.

will back soon.

giampiero

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

we already open our show room but I'm still waiting for telephone fixed line and internet connection, True has no numbers available in that area and TOT works pretty slow.

Anyway on 21st June from 10:05 to 18:30 we waiting you just 20 mt. inside soi Sai Nam Thip 2 that is the second soi on the right side ( coming from Sukhumvit Rd.) of Sukhumvit soi 22 for a friendly opening party.

Not only coffee machines but even some finger food, wines and one of the best home made custard cake i ever eatlicklips.gif .

Car parking not available 100% but not impossible, motorbikes no problem, pedestrians will deserve a glass of wine more.

We don't need any confirmation, just come if you want/can.

Cordially

Giampiero

• 3 weeks later...

We are facing some technical problem with the server and both website and related email address are offline since 27/06/12

i apologize if someone asked for inquires but I can't check it, hoping the problem will be solved soon.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

now all Quick Mill coffee machines offered in Thailand by our company comes with a 3 years warranty

We can offer this sales condition thanks to the reliability of our products well verified even in this market.

Detailed warranty condition issued by sale contract.

Giampiero

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to everybody and thank you for all your requests.

I want to inform who is interested to evaluate our products that in case you have time to visit us at our showroom you can even bring with you your favorite coffee for a test with our machines.

This is very important especially if you are interested in a fully auto coffee machine.

However have a good kuppa.

Sincerly

Giampiero

Hi and thank you for all suggestions which are really appreciate to improve our communication.

I will update soon our website even with a prices list, however a prices list it's always available by a simple request.

This video will show you what we means for "unlimited steam" in a Quick Mill coffee machine fully automatic model.

Enjoy it.