Warning Points Showing Below My Avatar When I Post

theblether

I got four greenies while i was having a snooze by the way. Not for spurious greenie gathering reasons either. I wonder why that is?

They were just grateful you hadn't invited them over for a cup of tea........

• Like 2

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got four greenies while i was having a snooze by the way. Not for spurious greenie gathering reasons either. I wonder why that is?

I must admit. I'm a star giving slut. Is there help available for that affliction?
  • Like 1

I must admit. I'm a star giving slut. Is there help available for that affliction?

Stop criticising my poor spelling! tongue.png

• Like 1

Too bad they can't be converted to money, eh?

I have enough of that commodity JT. More than enough greenies and one smelly old warning. Stinks so it does.

You have enough money. That's an alien concept. Never met a rich person who ever said that.

Got no desire for that. Peace and happiness are what count mate.

(Sorry to be serious for a minute)

Oh and of course....

Just sayin'....!

Stop criticising my poor spelling! tongue.png

Can you spell Freudian?

Everyone likes to be liked deep down. Especially that like seeking Bletherer. This in your face warning display seems to have him all in a tizz...

My warning point gives off a really pungent odour. Its a quite disgusting smell. You really wouldn't want to catch a whiff I assure you.

Being as I am only human I ask you this.....would you really want to smell such a thing every time you post?

I know I don't. It makes me feel physically sick.

Again to whoever may be reading this.

I'm just sayin'....

Edited by smokie36

Everyone likes to be liked deep down. Especially that like seeking Bletherer. This in your face warning display seems to have him all in a tizz...

Nah I think he's just got a hangover! biggrin.png

My warning point gives off a really pungent odour. Its a quite disgusting smell. You really wouldn't want to catch a whiff I assure you.

Being as I am only human I ask you this.....would you really want to smell such a thing every time you post?

I know I don't. It makes me feel physically sick.

Again to whoever may be reading this.

I'm just sayin'....

Ok I've had a think about it while bathing in a camomile and jojoba oil bath. The smell still lingers though.

If we are keeping this feature then I offer to swap my stinky smelly warning point for five new clean ones.

Anything would be better than this quite honestly.

I must say I am mightily impressed that JT only has 10 warnings, I was thinking more like 10 to the power of 10. Well done JT!! Considering nthe topics that you skirt about that is a remarkably low amount.

I've just noticed that I got two warning points for the same " offence ", I think that must be a mistake, I only used the word mongrel once. I'll take that up with support once they have cleared the back log of emails that they have received overnight.

Right, on topic........

I reckon the warning counts should be on our profile, not every time we make a post. It's irritating..........TV is more than entitled to let us know our status and standing, I'm not arguing that point, it also helps us, as it was news to me that I had 4 points. My point again though is that it's in the wrong place.

re smokie pffft 418 greenies, you'll need to up your game and join the Champions League, I'm on 979 and counting coffee1.gif

I must say I am mightily impressed that JT only has 10 warnings, I was thinking more like 10 to the power of 10. Well done JT!! Considering nthe topics that you skirt about that is a remarkably low amount.

I've just noticed that I got two warning points for the same " offence ", I think that must be a mistake, I only used the word mongrel once. I'll take that up with support once they have cleared the back log of emails that they have received overnight.

Right, on topic........

I reckon the warning counts should be on our profile, not every time we make a post. It's irritating..........TV is more than entitled to let us know our status and standing, I'm not arguing that point, it also helps us, as it was news to me that I had 4 points. My point again though is that it's in the wrong place.

re smokie pffft 418 greenies, you'll need to up your game and join the Champions League, I'm on 979 and counting coffee1.gif

I was thinking that's not too bad at all considering JT has 30,000 posts or something.

You must have more Likes than anyone Blether.

There should be a 'top ten' Likes league table.

Edited by BookMan

Right, on topic........

I was thinking that's not too bad at all considering 30,000 posts or something.

Donno.....I reckon some of the guys in the news forum will be well ahead, they are highly active.......

By the way the warning button has just disappeared!!!! blink.png

What's happening big boss????

Edited by theblether

Right, on topic........

I was thinking that's not too bad at all considering 30,000 posts or something.

Donno.....I reckon some of the guys in the news forum will be well ahead, they are highly active.......

By the way the warning buttong has just disappeared!!!! blink.png

What's happening big boss????

I just noticed that my 0 warnings have just disappeared, as well.

I seam to be having problems keeping up with all these changes.

Maybe it is my old age catching up.sad.png

Edited by kevjohn
  • Like 1

Yeah, the Warning thingie seems gone. Well done!

clap2.gif

I still see them. Oh wait, I'm an Admin. laugh.png

Clearly this was going to be as contentious as the Reddies/Greenies. wink.png

I like it with the proviso that it should just be on your I profile, not haunting your every post.

You can't hide from your past.

An expiry date would probably also be good.

clap2.gif

I like it with the proviso that it should just be on your I profile, not haunting your every post.

Ahem.......I said that already!!! Can I get a like for that please coffee1.gif

Edited by theblether

I miss the warning points indicator

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Me too.......what am I going to complain about now crying.gif

That's my day wasted.........

Yep.

How am I going to know when I get my 1st one, now? biggrin.png

I miss the warning points indicator

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Me too.......what am I going to complain about now crying.gif

That's my day wasted.........

Yep.

How am I going to know when I get my 1st one, now? biggrin.png

A fair point indeed sir.......hmmmm, I'm sure Tywais can arrange something for you rolleyes.gif

Anyway I'll away and annoy forum support about getting two points for the same offence.......that will keep me occupied.

clap2.gif

Ahem.......I said that already!!! Can I get a like for that please coffee1.gif

No way, your too needy, like a gogo girl hunting for 50's to tuck in her nickers.