German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

Any man who feels a need to exert their dominance over a women clearly has some serious insecurity and self-esteem issues. Obviously they don't view themselves as real man.

Correct. I would put them to the same group that buys very expensive cars.

Relationships are very very rarely 50-50, if you believe this you are deluded and the woman probably has more control in the relationship than the male (and for some that is what they want). If you try to argue this point, than you would be arguing with most psychologists who understand human relationships (be it intimate or otherwise). I do not talk about dominance by 'exerting male dominance, physically or emotionally etc', but talk about being 'a man' in the real sense (which western society well doesn't emphasize or teach us when we are growing up. This is a result of the huge feminist movement that happened in the west, do some research).

It's also not about insecurity or self-esteem issues (but in some situations like anything it could be). Look at how many women say that want a caring kind 'feminist' guy, but when they have them, they complain and want someone to be a 'man'. That's what I am talking about. Women whether they admit it or not, generally want to be lead, but we are taught the opposite. Why do you think they are so 'confusing'. Because society teaches us the wrong way to be in relationships (and clearly why over 50% end in divorce).

Same goes with the car...that's just ridiculous. Yes in some cases it may apply, but in others, there are people who simply enjoy driving and the thrill that comes with it. I love cars, yet some of my friends never understood it, because it simply wasn't for them.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Judging by this photo he's not the sort of person you'd want to chat to in a public place either.

Of course, Peter the Frenchman was more hansum. Actually, I'm a bit confused about who's who - Mike vs. Peter. sad.png

You're right! I have the same feeling. Something is wrong in this reporting or editing... Fact is that the poor lady is dead. It's not a surprise that ladies from her age have several combinations of boyfriends and relations at the same time. After all, they have to make a living from something (and these ladies do not go cleaning or cooking) and if you're stupid enough to believe in all these stories, then you have the blunt disappointment like the German experienced. I also acknowledge that the word "alleged" should be more used until the "alleged" murderer is convicted. We have no right to judge on this kind of [poor] reporting!

What can you expect? A German guy tossed over for a Frenchman! Of course he lost the plot! It would be like a girl playing with a Chinese guy and a Vietnamese guy, the Chinese guy would be dead IMMHO! wai.gif

Well by that logic, the guys trying to buy the affections of a pretty girl are being just as lazy by trying to avoid the trials of a 'real' relationship and shouldn't expect love or devotion. Occupational hazard for the girls - no one is disputing that. For sure, any guy willing to pay for sex/love is probably deficient in some way (or just lazy).

You still think a 'real relationship' where men don't 'pay for sex' is in someway different (or less prone to theft and cheating)?

Of course I do. I believe in working at a relationship with an equal - it's not easy, and there may be lying and cheating and stealing, but far less than in a case where love is reduced to a cash transaction. Call me old fashioned, but i think if you can 'win' someone you really like with your personality and chemistry and you mutually respect each other, it's more rewarding. And things don't end in violence. I've been in plenty of (failed) relationships - none of my bfs had to die. There was plenty of hurt on both sides, but none of it physical.

...both these people are low lifes,

Sorry for her death and condolences to her family.

Yet another UNBELIEVABLE post - are you engaging the parts of your brain that are responsible for thought when juxtaposing such phrases in a single paragraph ?

Not interested in reading any more of your bs...

Bless violin.gif

A real man should never raise his hand against a woman, for any reason or to any extent.

probably comes from someone who never had a psychotic woman before who did all the wrong things to you even though you were good for her.

i have never hit my gf but ive been close to, to me the term a man should never hit a woman is just bullshit, so if a woman hits you multiple times when you didnt deserve it? and cheats on you? and has psychotic behavior worse than in psychotic drama movies.

you probably never been in a situation when your woman made you so crazy that you almost went psycho because of her continoues idiotic and crazy behavior (because she had a few screws loose)

well i had such a girlfriend once, and it made me crazy.

now this is just a reply to you, doesnt have anything to do with the topic, offcourse the german is wrong, hes a murderer and an idiot for even dating a thai woman from a beer bar.

but about just (hitting one time) it totally depends on the situation imo.

ive been in numerous psychotic crazy situations with my ex in which she did so much crazy shit to me just because she was in a bad mood, and in arguements she acted like a total prycho.

you probably dont really know what im talking about, sure arguements are normal in a relationship but this was just crazy, worse than in extreme relationship trouble movies, she humiliated me so many times in her psychotic moods, i felt close to hitting her, she did so many things to me you have no idea.

but i didnt, and left eventually.

but im VERY sure other men would have smacked her face.

"Mr. Mike gave her 60,000 THB to clear her debts. They lived together for 1 month. Later Mr. Mike found out that she had met Mr. Peter, the Frenchman. Mrs. Jantree said he was."

“Together Beer-Bar” sounds very funny after reading that. Who's together with whom now after all?

I'd sue Mark Zuckerberg and be very rich. Indeed: Facebook kills..... coffee1.gif

Edited by sirchai

A real man should never raise his hand against a woman, for any reason or to any extent.

probably comes from someone who never had a psychotic woman before who did all the wrong things to you even though you were good for her.

i have never hit my gf but ive been close to, to me the term a man should never hit a woman is just bullshit, so if a woman hits you multiple times when you didnt deserve it? and cheats on you? and has psychotic behavior worse than in psychotic drama movies.

you probably never been in a situation when your woman made you so crazy that you almost went psycho because of her continoues idiotic and crazy behavior (because she had a few screws loose)

now this is just a reply to you, doesnt have anything to do with the topic, offcourse the german is wrong, hes a murderer and an idiot for even dating a thai woman from a beer bar.

ive been in numerous psychotic crazy situations with my ex in which she did so much crazy shit to me just because she was in a bad mood, and in arguements she acted like a total prycho.

you probably dont really know what im talking about, sure arguements are normal in a relationship but this was just crazy, worse than in extreme relationship trouble movies, she humiliated me so many times in her psychotic moods, i felt close to hitting her, she did so many things to me you have no idea.

"well i had such a girlfriend once, and it made me crazy."

It's always a good therapy to see the own mistakes........wai.gif

As for the young lady, this is Thailand, and it is a Buddhist country. She could have built up negative karma and her demise is the consequences of her past deeds.

Are you trying to say she deserved to be the victim of this heinous crime because of previous (mis)deeds?

shock1.gif

I think it had more to do with her ongoing deeds than anything elses. It was obviously just time for her to " Pay the piper " .

You chose her! Lay the blame on the psycho? :o

-mel.

• Like 2

I agree if a woman is cheating on your just walk away, she will cheat again. This is Thailand and there is a million more just waiting for you.

I think your solution actually is the problem.

simply walking away and leaving her is the problem???? How is that? She would still be alive and he may very well be tucked up in bed with another, no one is hurt so how is that a problem? Please explain because I am simply lost in your thinking.

You chose her! Lay the blame on the psycho? ohmy.png

-mel.

Not only chose her but stayed with her. This fact and the need to define the type of women who can be hit makes needing the other side of the story pointless to see the clear picture.

• Like 1

Very sorry to whomsover I might offend, but having been stupid enough to be duped into coming here under the misguided impression that such a devout Buddhist could not possibly be so dishonest because supposedly it goes against the "preaching" and then be subjected to almost identical circumstances, no matter of the blokes appearance and alleged "stupidity" I can sympathize. Had he taken the more civilized approach and when angry simply walked away, then he gets subjected to ridicule. The definition of getting yourself wrappedup between a rock and a hard place.

Like everything else on Thai visa, lets all sit back and be arm-chair critcs.

• Like 1

Very sorry to whomsover I might offend, but having been stupid enough to be duped into coming here under the misguided impression that such a devout Buddhist could not possibly be so dishonest because supposedly it goes against the "preaching" and then be subjected to almost identical circumstances, no matter of the blokes appearance and alleged "stupidity" I can sympathize. Had he taken the more civilized approach and when angry simply walked away, then he gets subjected to ridicule. The definition of getting yourself wrappedup between a rock and a hard place.

It is very scary you believe this man found himself between a rock and hard place because he had to choose between violently murdering somebody or possibly facing some imagined ridicule over a situation that most adults on this planet have found themselves in at one time or another in their life.

• Like 1

The problem is that these sorts of women think they can play games with these guys without there ever being any serious repercussions.

They`re lazy and want easy money without commitments. In this case the women pushed her luck too far with the wrong customer and suffered the consequences.

IMO having to pretend you like someone is not a task for a lazy girl. In the cases of some 'customers' I've seen, it looks like hard work to me.

IMO a person that pretends to like someone for financial gain is a liar and a cheat, professional con merchants. They are trying to use a fast track method of obtaining some wealth rather than doing an honest day`s work, which in my book equals lazy.

What many of these women fail to understand is that they are playing with fire and messing with peoples emotions can be a dangerous profession.

Perhaps falling foul of some physco should be put down as an occupational hazard? Some you win, some you lose.

Well by that logic, the guys trying to buy the affections of a pretty girl are being just as lazy by trying to avoid the trials of a 'real' relationship and shouldn't expect love or devotion. Occupational hazard for the girls - no one is disputing that. For sure, any guy willing to pay for sex/love is probably deficient in some way (or just lazy).

Some guys are just deficient in character, lacking self-confidence and suffer from other traits, which makes them undesirable to women. For these reasons they try to compensate they’re whatever they don’t have within them to find true romance and a partner with money, or in other words, I can’t find a wife by natural means, so I’ll buy one.

The guy goes into a mode of make believe, thinking he is living a real life Hollywood romance movie and the girl uses this as an advantage to scam the gullible, love struck idiot.

It is a joint effort of stupidity and as the wise man says; when will they ever learn?

A few facts that may save a guy a fortune and a lot of emotional trauma.

Cute girl sends out signals to a guy that she likes him.

After spending a passionate evening with her and a night of lovey-doveyness

with and perhaps the best sex the guy has had for years, he becomes smitten and can hardly believe his luck.

He holds her hand and listens intently to her pitiful hard luck stories and then wants to be her knight in shining armour, to the rescue, at any price, dreaming that at last he has discovered a true soul mate and love of his life, believing in a dream the guy decides to invest in her for a good future.

This is how it begins and of course in most cases the result will turn out completely different to the guy’s expectations.

Three major clues that will determine if the girl is not sincere and giving a guy a load of BS:

1. Most of her problems can only be solved with money.

2. The girl is not willing to give up any of her usual social schedules to be with the guy.

3. Appears to have many relatives, friends, acquaintances or colleges that she prefers to keep to herself and separate from her so-called relationship with the guy.

It`s very simple. If a girl really likes or loves a guy, she will unconditionally follow him anywhere with no strings or provisos attached.

Her main ambition in life will become solely to be with her man without any financial stipulations and social limitations. She should in fact be proud and keen to show off her new boyfriend and let everyone know that he and she is now an item.

If this is not the case, then dream on baby, because it`s going to cost you dear and you are wasting your time.

Now, would I lie to you?

• Like 2

However, some of us are not simply arm-chair critics, as you put it. Some of have been very careful, taken our time, and chosen wisely, as we would in the west also!!

My wife would never call me a water-buffalo or a walking bank...... as a previous poster commented. My comments, and remarks, are from experience....... and never have my wife and me had dull nor very argumentative moments. We have been happily married for many a year, and each year it gets better....... so think about that, please.

There is no rock nor a hard place in our relationship, and ne'r has there been.

So if he walked away then you say he would be 'subjected' to ridicule. May I ask who from?

Isn't it twice a man who accepts gossip and walks happily away from it? To freak and stab a female 17 times is no recompense for totally abnormal behaviour. Sounds to me like he was a ticking time-bomb anyway!

I recall it was Rudyard Kipling who said:

" If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools..." You'll be a man, my son!

So much for Herr Mikhael being a man, and accepting his losses for the benefit of his 'peculiar small brain' needs......

No excuse at all for stabbing her to death....... none whatsoever!

-mel.

• Like 2

FRANKIE VALLI AND THE FOUR SEASONS

"Walk Like A Man"

Oh, how you tried to cut me down to size

Tellin' dirty lies to my friends

But my own father said "Give her up, don't bother

The world isn't comin' to an end"

(He said)

Walk like a man, talk like a man

Walk like a man my son

No woman's worth crawlin' on the earth

So walk like a man, my son

Bye bye baby, I don't-a mean maybe

Gonna get along somehow

Soon you'll be cryin' on account of all your lyin'

Oh yeah, just look who's laughin' now

(I'm gonna)

Walk like a man, fast as I can

Walk like a man from you

I'll tell the world "forget about it, girl"

And walk like a man from you

I don't think this is the kind of action anyone would take lightly, unless they are psychologically unsound. This guy was probably under a huge amount of pressure. Who can honestly say that they would be totally rational under extreme pressure.

Anyway it's the Thai's who seem to be so big on Karma. It's not surprising this happens both ways now and again.

I don't condone what he did but if you keep poking a bear with a stick it's going to take your head off.

I wonder how many others came close to commiting a "Crime of Passion" when they found they were cheatd and ripped off........ As this poor sod was ...... And some of my friends .... And me

Good post. I consider myself normally quite a mild peron. I hate violence, blood etc and never watch films with guns. A bit soft really.

Soft enough to have married a Thai woman: Not a bar girl you understand, but a girl who aspired to be Hi-So; Not generally good looking but intelligent enough

to have qualified as a civil engineer, when we were living in the UK she extablished herself very quickly, especially with language skills; spoke Chinese, Thai and English and then started to learn French. Got a masters degree when we moved back to Chiang Mai.

On the other hand hard as nails and quite two-faced. Nasty inside. Liar. Cheater. Adulterer and Thief. And a good buddhist who would chant every night and show off with her LV handbags at the temple.

Now in a managerial position in international relations in a Chiang Mai government hospital.

We divorced once she had stolen as much money from me as she could. We had an agreement. She broke it. She lied about so many things and could look me in the eye and tell me I was wrong, even thougyh I

had hard evidence about what she was up to.

I am a mild mannered person. But since she's done this to me I have been filled with dark thoughts. Only thoughts because I have control over my feelings.

But the point of this is to say I understand where the German (and others like him) come from - I'm not sympathetic but when you get goons like this character who do not have the skills to control their emotions who have been messed over by women like the sadly deceased or by women like my ex-wife Ami then the inevitable will happen.

I have been so hurt inside that this occupies my thoughts all day. Every day. What beats me is that she professed to be such a good buddhist but she broke every precept in the book. I hate these ??><<? women!

• Like 1

1st time BS.'d by a bargirl is a coming of age thing here,

no one with experience here really lays on the ridicule for that.

Except maybe yourself.

Some people are serially that way, they just habitually pick the bad choice of mate.

between taking a few ribbings from my drinking mates, for walking away from

yet another bad girl and staying in hell with her,

I'll let the ribs take the tickling and chaulk it to experience.

• Like 1

They`re lazy and want easy money without commitments. In this case the women pushed her luck too far with the wrong customer and suffered the consequences.

As you say she was not his GF he was just another customer so that is no excuse beat stab 17 times and murder a working woman, what a hero then he runs away like a naughty child I hope the woman beater has a nice few years in a Thai prison and I am sure he won’t find so many woman to beat up in prison take his punishment like a real man.

I just hope and pray that he doesn’t get sent home to the Fatherland to serve his sentence once he is found guilty.