Nescafé Cappuccino

rics21

Hi im lugee from philippines.we have lots of nescafe cappuccino here in philippines.we can put up business there by selling nescafe cappuccino if you like.

I think it's just a temporary shortage. Like Coke Zero, and Pepsi Max, and half-a-dozen other things I like disappear from the shelves for weeks at a time...

I have'nt seen them in last 3 - 4 years. Seems like the production is stopped in thailand about 4 years ago. So its no use looking around better ask a friend to import or sent over from other country or your home country. This is what I do. Other option to Nescafe cappuccino is Khao Chong Cappuccino, the pack is Dark Purple colour.

• 1 month later...

I have'nt seen them in last 3 - 4 years. Seems like the production is stopped in thailand about 4 years ago. So its no use looking around better ask a friend to import or sent over from other country or your home country. This is what I do. Other option to Nescafe cappuccino is Khao Chong Cappuccino, the pack is Dark Purple colour.

thanks, i tried those, aint too bad after all.

Indonesia is where a lot of cappucino/coffee drinks are manufactured, and they are very cheap to buy. I sometimes get Nescafé Mochaccino there, 15 sachets for only IR 24,000?.

Nescafé Cappuccino in the Philippines makes sense, quite a few imported grocery items there that you can't get in Thailand. I've seen it in Australia before but it was something like $5 for 8 sachets so very expensive.

Nescafé Ice coffee made in Thailand has been unavailable since the flood... I miss that one sad.png

Edited by kkerry

Just buy an espresso machine and make your own cappucino , it is the real thing .

That Nescafe powder is not good for your health and taste like bah.gif .

Edited by balo

Just buy an espresso machine and make your own cappucino , it is the real thing .

That Nescafe powder is not good for your health and taste like bah.gif .

i agreed, but i was looking for a quick solution to a craving for caffeine.