What Do You Think About Pattaya Plaza?

radiola

OMG....

@radiola, you got so many helpful hints, regarding your other 20 threads about buying/renting a condo/house, somewhere in Pattaya.

It seems, you (or GF) can't wait to burn your money.

Also you have been warned about the bad security and "wild west behaviour", east of Sukhumvit.

But you really, really want to buy "something" in this area?

You must be a real tough guy, my respect..wai.gif

Since Radiola joined, he has been like a sponge, soaking up help and information from all corners. Best advice I would give him is to forget buying for a while, see if he likes the place and get on with his life

OMG....

@radiola, you got so many helpful hints, regarding your other 20 threads about buying/renting a condo/house, somewhere in Pattaya.

It seems, you (or GF) can't wait to burn your money.

Also you have been warned about the bad security and "wild west behaviour", east of Sukhumvit.

But you really, really want to buy "something" in this area?

You must be a real tough guy, my respect..wai.gif

true, many threads, but I ant decide, really can't.

Pattaya plaza is 100 meters from sukhumvit. not so far on the dark side.

And that house I wanted to buyis really deep inside in the dark side, about 2 kilo from sukhumvit

still would appreciate if you are familiar with any incidents that happened there?

Any helpful warnings would be highly appreciated.

I live on the 'dark side" and no problems. As mentioned in numerous posts you need to undertake your own due diligence by visiting your preferred location at different times of the day, especially at night, talk with your neighbours etc; do not rely on TV for your decisions.

Condo, house, condo, rent, house, Bang Saray, house, condo, buy, house, rent, house, condo, condo, darkside,rent, condo, condo, buy, house, condo..........just what do you want???????????????????????????????????biggrin.png

Dude, I want the house, but I am afraid to do it throug company, simple, ok? Second choice is of course condo.

You are right on the house option,....condo if you like it OK. There are Condo builds and condo builds,some are atrocious absolutely atrocious. One on the darkside being built now looks the best I have seen ever