Hello

stephen28

Hi Stephen

welcome to Thailand, post a few comments here about what you think of the place after a week, two weeks, three weeks. There is some excellent info if you look on the area specific forums, they tend to be a bit more friendly too.

Hope you enjoy your time here - I used to, for a while anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Be very wary of tall Thai's in high heels..wink.png

You dont need to wai every person you meet, waiting staff and soi dogs etc thumbsup.gif

Dont wear a wife beater, fisherman's pants and flip flops every where you go...you just look like a <deleted>

Certain drugs including weed are illegal in Thailand and contray to what you have watched in the movie "The Beach"....Mr Sochai plod does take this seriously and lock people up and it will not be a slap on the wrist and send you home to mummy & daddy, who send you to bed with no dinner

biggrin.png

Edited by Soutpeel
  • Like 1

You dont need to wai every person you meet, waiting staff and soi dogs etc thumbsup.gif

Dont wear a wife beater, fisherman's pants and flip flops every where you go...you just look like a <deleted>

Certain drugs including weed are illegal in Thailand and contray to what you have watched in the movie "The Beach"....Mr Sochai plod does take this seriously and lock people up and it will not be a slap on the wrist and send you home to mummy & daddy, who send you to bed with no dinner

biggrin.png

Don't listen to Soutpeel and do be friendly to soi dogs, just avoid the licking and do give them your chicken leftovers, even better give them a home !

• Like 1

biggrin.png

Don't listen to Soutpeel and do be friendly to soi dogs, just avoid the licking and do give them your chicken leftovers, even better give them a home !

But beware of the rabies and other social ailments you might catch.

Welcome to ThaiVisa Stephen!

And sure, feed the soi dogs if that is your want as suggested by aneliane; less chance of catching rabies there...........thumbsup.gif

biggrin.png

I thought that was a typo at first glance and you meant bone.

The reality is far better! thumbsup.gif

Hi and welcome stephen.

If you could PM me your entire itinerary of dates, times and places you'll be staying I'd be glad to help you out.

( Prepare the choloroform, gimp suit and start the van Cletus. Fresh fish!)

Hi and welcome stephen.

If you could PM me your entire itinerary of dates, times and places you'll be staying I'd be glad to help you out.

Squeal like a pig boy....biggrin.png

Edited by Soutpeel

Hi and welcome stephen.

Squeal like a pig boy....biggrin.png

Trust you to bring the tone of the thread down. I'm very disappointed.

biggrin.png

Lets say: If you see a real beautiful tall girl, look at her shoes: If the shoes have classic good style, than this "girl" isn't for you (unless you are a real weird one).

If she wears ugly pink flip flops to the else nice clothes, than she is OK.

I don't tell you why it is.....so you have the challenge to find it out yourself :-)

Feed the soi dogs dude, they're really cool.

Don't run around giving the wai to everyone, they'll think you are a right knob.

Or better say: don't be more Thai than the Thais....

Steve - Don't tell them anything; all the preceding posters are straight out of this thread. A cute Thai girl will take your heart, they'll have the rest of your organs away before you can say "what consent form" and aneliene will hvae your bones for the dogs.

There's only one place you're safe on TV - and then only if you have knees or a bat

SC

TV Cricket - the Team with Two Knees