Best Breakfast Buffet, Central Pattaya?

crudy21

OK i have only tried the Apex and Diana Inn and have no desire to return to either, so is there a decent breakfast buffet in town without having to travel to far?

Got a real taste for this type of setting with multi trips to Vegas, man our American brothers sure know how to put on a breakfast spread.

Biscuits and gravy anyone, where's the good stuff.

Thanks.

Yea!!! A breakfast buffet thread. It's been a while. clap2.gif

Diana Inn is the best of the Diana Inn/Lek/Apex crowd, but personally I prefer Diana Dragon in that price range, not least because it is cheap and cheerful.

Casa Pascal has the best value for the price, no doubt about it.

None of those do what you could call a real American breakfast though. More sort of International/European plus some Thai.

Definitely not the best breakfast in Pattaya IMO, but I think the Lek hotel brekkie buffet spread is bigger and better than the Diana Inn, though I've enjoyed eating at both many times. The LEK do a voucher scheme that makes it good value if you are around for a while and stays open longer for brunch.

I also used to enjoy the buffett at the Centara Beach Hotel at the bottom of Pattaya Klang, but haven't been there for a while. Nice location in their garden.

On breakfasts, La Katai no longer do kippers sad.png but the ones in Tropical Berts are still fab thumbsup.gif

Has anyone been to the one on the corner of Soi Buakow and Soi Honey? They put some banners up a few months ago with "110B" on, but it only functions until 10:30 which is cutting it a bit fine for me to get to from Jomtien.

Another place that has its supporters is the hotel behind the hospital on Klang, Cant remember the name at the moment. I went once and wasn't too impressed.

Definitely not the best breakfast in Pattaya IMO, but I think the Lek hotel brekkie buffet spread is bigger and better than the Diana Inn, though I've enjoyed eating at both many times.

My objection to Lek is that whilst the choice is larger the ingredients aren't to my taste. Diana Inn (and Diana Dragon which I prefer) does use ingredients that I like.

Shame about the kippers.

If you are not on a budget the Marriot has a fantastic breakfast buffet.

I'm sure you're right - and I bet the Hilton also do a great spread. But, personally, I would rather starve than pay the prices that some of these up-market hotels charge in Thailand. For example, I'm staying in a Marriott hotel at the moment, for work, in China, and they want nearly 20 quid for breakfast - out-bl00dy-rageous.

I'm sure you're right - and I bet the Hilton also do a great spread. But, personally, I would rather starve than pay the prices that some of these up-market hotels charge in Thailand. For example, I'm staying in a Marriott hotel at the moment, for work, in China, and they want nearly 20 quid for breakfast - out-bl00dy-rageous.

I agree,pricey indeed, but the OP did ask for the "best" buffet breakfast in central Pattaya - not the cheapest!

• Like 1

Yea!!! A breakfast buffet thread. It's been a while. clap2.gif

Diana Inn is the best of the Diana Inn/Lek/Apex crowd, but personally I prefer Diana Dragon in that price range, not least because it is cheap and cheerful.

Casa Pascal has the best value for the price, no doubt about it.

None of those do what you could call a real American breakfast though. More sort of International/European plus some Thai.

Has anyone been to the one on the corner of Soi Buakow and Soi Honey? They put some banners up a few months ago with "110B" on, but it only functions until 10:30 which is cutting it a bit fine for me to get to from Jomtien.

Another place that has its supporters is the hotel behind the hospital on Klang, Cant remember the name at the moment. I went once and wasn't too impressed.

Definitely not the best breakfast in Pattaya IMO, but I think the Lek hotel brekkie buffet spread is bigger and better than the Diana Inn, though I've enjoyed eating at both many times.

My objection to Lek is that whilst the choice is larger the ingredients aren't to my taste. Diana Inn (and Diana Dragon which I prefer) does use ingredients that I like.

Shame about the kippers.

Did you set your alarm to get up and have a moan? Seems for a topic you don't like, you have plenty input.

Thanks for the replies.

How much is The Hilton?

Also Casa Pascal looks quite good for the price, i had a look on their website, certainly going to give it a try.

Did you set your alarm to get up and have a moan? Seems for a topic you don't like, you have plenty input.

Who said I didn't like the topic? Try using the search function and you may learn something about what I do and don't like.

How much is The Hilton?

As far as I know it doesn't do a buffet breakfast. It does a very good buffet lunch though.

Edited by Darrel

My favourite, breakfast! Although not exactly central Pattaya, I find that Lek Villa is the best buffet breakfast in town. Same kind of system as Lek Hotel but bigger, better and fresher. The book of 10 tickets are not inter-changeable between the 2 hotels.

It is a big dining room with windows opening out to a massive swimming pool. Top place. Casual 150 baht, book of 10 tickets 1100 baht, love it.

Location: Follow 2nd road to the Dolphin roundabout, keep heading toward Naklua and it's around the second or 3rd street on the left. Big sign saying Lek Villa on Naklua road.

I have yet to try Casa Pascal, won't be long for that one.w00t.gif

Could this be the old "Little Duck" hotel? Was refurbished about 5 years ago and serves a buffet for 150 baht as well. I found the omelettes, chunky potato fries and Thai food quite good but this one had no bacon.

Even the Apex and 2 Leks have gone stingy on the bacon. They now wrap a lousy bit of bacon on a 1 inch frankfurt, still better than no bacon at all.

Could this be the old "Little Duck" hotel? Was refurbished about 5 years ago and serves a buffet for 150 baht as well. I found the omelettes, chunky potato fries and Thai food quite good but this one had no bacon.

Even the Apex and 2 Leks have gone stingy on the bacon. They now wrap a lousy bit of bacon on a 1 inch frankfurt, still better than no bacon at all.

Where there is bacon, I shall buffet. Where bacon is absent, I shall returneth not. (And bacon wrapped dogs don't count for bacon) This is the law of bacon.

Yes, it's the former Little Duck hotel completely redone and now called the Bella Express.

Bella has quite a few properties in Pattaya.

IMHO the food is quite good there - 200b for lunch.

I've had buffet lunch many times there. I like their daily fish/seafood.

Where there is bacon, I shall buffet. Where bacon is absent, I shall returneth not. (And bacon wrapped dogs don't count for bacon) This is the law of bacon.

Guess why I go to Diana Dragon, Diana Inn and Casa Pascal rather than Lek or Apex.

Frankfurter things wrapped in a slice of bacon are not breakfast material (even for a dog).

Never had a good breakfast buffet in Pattaya. I like the large Irish breakfast at Tara Court, 150B or Dao Restaurant (not near dao bar) but near Greenfield Villas One, Siam Country Club, 120B for large breakfast, very good.

Or Eat S##t

Or Eat S##t

Wrapped in bacon?