Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

He's somewhat of a confused Nazi to have an Asian girlfriend. He must have been off the day they did "white supremacy" at school.

The pic of him yesterday was a guy with hair. Is this an attempt at an image change or is this guy a genuine skinhead?

To be a skinhead or a nazi - well to be honest, a few nuts and bolts must be missing upstairs..

So if he is not the brightest kid on the block, maybe he fails to understand the complete picture.

Especially the whole race issue... And that would be in the top 2 of nazi thinking...

And to be honest, with his black beard and previously black har, I'm not so sure he wouldn't have been persicuted himself back in the days..

So he is a real tool, to ever support that way of thinking..

I guess he grew up in East Germany where only some years ago they still teached the kids in school other facts of WWII then in the West.

That he did not get much love would be an easy guess as well.

Edited by TinoThailand

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

Total waste of BIB time--let the nazi scumbag kill himself--he won't get the death penalty and for sure he deserves it.

I kinda like the fact that he was obviously so remorseful--"At the resort in the room the police found, beer, bread, cans of food"--Let's Party, dudes!!

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

<deleted> !!!

And that would be good reason to knife the girl 17 times, I guess. Even if it was written somewhere which I haven't found--us poor farangs are such victims here, eh?

At 03:00 on May 9 the detectives traced Mr. Michael through his mobile phone number.
Very interesting??

I was surprised at that also. Good to see the police using some modern technology. Thankfully the German psycho is obviously an idiot to keep his mobile.

At 03:00 on May 9 the detectives traced Mr. Michael through his mobile phone number.
Very interesting??

your gsm can be located because always connect to the nearest antenna and number would be in the girls phone

Nice touch the Swaztica earring obviously an idiot to wear an earring like that and be German at the same time

DK

The swastika is a sign of peace. He should be commended for wearing it. I thought everyone knew that?

• Like 1

OMG look at his earring! This guys was lost long time ago and grew up very sad prob..

Well let all the stories begin again (lol)

By the way i see Thai also with the same symbol on a T-shirt but little know what it is here.

The Swastica for Thais is having different meaning. It is a symbol used in budhism. Check out about the Swastica more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika and you will see how many times and places it was and is used befor Nazis.

Obviously the one in the German guys ears is not symbol of budhism...

• Like 2

As he came out he saw 2 or 3 men got off the car and one of them spoke Thai language

The plot thickens. Now there are 2 more men involved and one of them speaks Thai. Who are these guys? blink.png

And who is Mr. Thong? sad.png

.....and did Mr Peter (the Frenchman) have a WP for working in a bar?

Why you want to know ? Silly....

Very interesting??

I was surprised at that also. Good to see the police using some modern technology. Thankfully the German psycho is obviously an idiot to keep his mobile.

It's not Rocket Science--even the BIB can acess a free program to trace mobile phones signals.

The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

Give him a big knife and 10 mins in a room on his own, save everyone a lot of bother.

This guy clearly isn't the same guy pictured in the earlier thread... who was that actually a picture of?

Same guy, now a bit fatter with a shaved head and no sun bathing.

she did say mr peter was more hansum.......

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

<deleted> !!!

And that would be good reason to knife the girl 17 times, I guess. Even if it was written somewhere which I haven't found--us poor farangs are such victims here, eh?

Don't brand me in the " us poor farangs are such victims " bracket.

<deleted> !!!

Selective reporting indeed. Selective for the English language newspaper to include the details of monies given to the Thai GF. Hardly relevant to the murder. I guess that was included in the Pattaya News because the thought of a Thai GF ripping off farangs is what gets ex pats reading newspapers in Pattaya.

• Like 2

OMG look at his earring! This guys was lost long time ago and grew up very sad prob..

Well let all the stories begin again (lol)

By the way i see Thai also with the same symbol on a T-shirt but little know what it is here.

The Swastica for Thais is having different meaning. It is a symbol used in budhism. Check out about the Swastica more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika and you will see how many times and places it was and is used befor Nazis.

Obviously the one in the German guys ears is not symbol of budhism...

Maybe for Thais over 30. For younger ones Nazism is a popular fashion statement and the swastikas they proudly flaunt are symbols of such.

Case in point hitler-restaurant.jpg

• Like 1

Alternate theory. He is a German studying to be a Buddhist monk. Shaved his locks, Swastika earring is a tantric symbol. Stabbing is to cut himself off from his previous life.

Naaah, just another messed up human being that screwed up both his and other peoples lives.

• Like 1

<deleted> !!!

Don't brand me in the " us poor farangs are such victims " bracket.

Apologies for the incorrect labelling--but I was really saying that regardless of whether or not she was bleeding the guy--she did not deserve to be murdered.

Also,many farang believe that we are all ATM cards to the Thai people.

Mr. Michael a skinhead wearing an earring with the swastika, nazi symbol. The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

I'm afraid to say that this guy should be allowed to commit suicide. Swastikas for Spastics......wai.gif

Do you know what a spastic is? It is a person, often a very young child with a medical condition caused by spasticity and is also used to refer to people suffering from Cerebral Palsy. The people who suffer from the condition...many many children, have no control of the disease and whilst physically deformed by a cruel twist of fate they are as mentally acute as any of us, if not, more acute, Stephen Hawking being a point in case.

Your comment is far far more offensive than anyone wearing a swastika ear ring and bears testimony to someone displaying minimal intelligence and a bigotry far greater than someone wearing 'fashion jewellery'. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself, as should the individual who 'liked' your post.

Agreed. Jim you are ignorant and far from a gentleman

• Like 2

I read it in Thai Rat today and it said he was giving her 5000 baht per week to help pay off a debt related to her house.

It added that she had been married to a Brit for 9 years (Mr Miller) and then separated, had met and moved in with the German 2 months ago, left him to dally with the Frenchman (Peter, described as 'a more handsome and kinder man') and then moved back in with the German when Peter went back to France.

It was the Frenchman she was chatting on Facebook to when the German entered the shop. The victim leaves a 16-year-old daughter, who told police she had no idea why Michael had killed her mother.

<deleted> !!!

Selective reporting indeed. Selective for the English language newspaper to include the details of monies given to the Thai GF. Hardly relevant to the murder. I guess that was included in the Pattaya News because the thought of a Thai GF ripping off farangs is what gets ex pats reading newspapers in Pattaya.

Adds to the motive. Like it or not this girl WAS a player. You would be naive to think otherwise.

As far as motive--I see where you're coming from--and I presume that you are far from condoning his actions--so, apologies again.

<deleted> !!!

Did you even look at the Pattaya daily news article ?

Its in the last quater of the story reported, in same size font as the rest of the story.

The headline states in bold and bigger fonts, that they caught this guy.

Nothing selective about reporting full facts.

Selective is if you omit facts.. I.e. Thai language news sources.

It's part of their culture

Nice touch the Swaztica earring obviously an idiot to wear an earring like that and be German at the same time

DK

I don't think he's in line for the British crown tongue.png

DK

The swastika is a sign of peace. He should be commended for wearing it. I thought everyone knew that?

No the one you are thinking of is the other way around not like the swastica but very similer.

Mr. Michael a skinhead wearing an earring with the swastika, nazi symbol. The police had to talk to him all the time because they were afraid that he would commit suicide.

I'm afraid to say that this guy should be allowed to commit suicide. Swastikas for Spastics......wai.gif

Do you know what a spastic is? It is a person, often a very young child with a medical condition caused by spasticity and is also used to refer to people suffering from Cerebral Palsy. The people who suffer from the condition...many many children, have no control of the disease and whilst physically deformed by a cruel twist of fate they are as mentally acute as any of us, if not, more acute, Stephen Hawking being a point in case.

Your comment is far far more offensive than anyone wearing a swastika ear ring and bears testimony to someone displaying minimal intelligence and a bigotry far greater than someone wearing 'fashion jewellery'. You should be absolutely ashamed of yourself, as should the individual who 'liked' your post.

Agreed. Jim you are ignorant and far from a gentleman

Multiple apologies to Jim. Not Jim. The sender was ignorant Sirichai

• Like 2

Hmmm, did you just manage to insult a large part of the Buddhist culture? Why yes, you did! bah.gif

<deleted> !!!

Adds to the motive. Like it or not this girl WAS a player. You would be naive to think otherwise.

And the guy was sucked in by her, so what? Does it need to be reported he gave her a few baht? No it doesn't. Does it make it more sensational to report it? Yes it does.

And you know the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender, how? That he paid off her gambling debt of Bht 100,000? This is large? Eur 2,500?

Well we are in thailand, and 100,000 is 333 times the minimum daily wage. Is the US this would equate to $15,000. So Yes I think that is a reasonable/large amont of money. I would not kill any one over it (I dont think), but I would be mightly pi$$ed off.

This is a very sad story all round, but i did laugh when the 1st person pointed out that a Nazi had an Asian GF. I had not thought of that.

And I am all for letting this guy sit in a room on his own with a knife / gun let him do what he needs to do.

G

I guess he grew up in West Germany where only some years ago they still teached the kids in school other facts of WWII

That he did not get much love would be an easy guess as well.

Would you care to substantiate this nonsense with a couple of references? Oh wait, you can't! You just like to tell lies on the internet! sick.gif