Thailand Needs Cricket

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... and all this is related to 'Why Thailand Needs Cricket' how?

... and all this is related to 'Why Thailand Needs Cricket' how?

Knees. Cheerleaders and Knees.

As you so rightly point out, we are losing our focus.

If you can't stay focussed when the cheerleaders are about, can I suggest wearing a welders' helmet. Works atreat for me, and I am rarely distracted while driving. I also pour plaster of paris in ears, as I believe the wife talks to me while driving, and I want to concentrate.

I got talking to a fellow motorist - a hot tempered fellow who seemed to blame me for his prolonged driving, though I believe he had been madeirritable and irate by the flashing blue lights all over his vehicle and the abominable wailing sound coming from it

"... Ah yes, officer, sorry I didn't see you there. What's that? Stop mumbling man! Let me just get this plaster out my ears... Following me for thirty minutes? Have you nothing better to do with your time?"

SC

TV Cricket

Our knees are not plaster

Knowledge of anatomy is of prime importance to our THailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees ) team.

Is this the reason why the Cheer Leaders are an important part of Thailand Needs Cricket (Two Knees ) team?

It's all to do with the anatomy.

Edited by kevjohn

With wet weather in Manchester maybe we can entice some of the members, from that ODI team, to put some input into why "Thailand Needs Cricket"

I'm sure they can make some valuable suggestions as to how cricket can benefit Thailand.

If you don't think that your suggestions are valuable, post them anyway, and the team can discuss the pros and cons of you suggestion.

Just to give new team members an idea, maybe you have some thoughts regarding the "two knees" discussion.

With wet weather in Manchester maybe we can entice some of the members, from that ODI team, to put some input into why "Thailand Needs Cricket"

I'm sure they can make some valuable suggestions as to how cricket can benefit Thailand.

If you don't think that your suggestions are valuable, post them anyway, and the team can discuss the pros and cons of you suggestion.

Just to give new team members an idea, maybe you have some thoughts regarding the "two knees" discussion.

Isn't the weather in Manchester always wet. smile.png

I see a couple of our Aussie cricketers had to return early due to thigh strain.

I suggest we increase our efforts with weight bearing exercises such as holding a cheerleader on each knee.

Only one per knee?

Here is the forecast for the next few days.

Looks like more rain than sunshine........smile.png

Weather for Manchester, UK

rain.png 13°C | °F Tue Wed Thu Fri rain.pnglight_rain.pngpartly_cloudy.pngtstorms.png Rain Wind: W at 19 km/h Humidity: 94% 17° 10°

16° 8° 18° 13° 15° 9°

Ops! did't come out too well

Edited by kevjohn

rain.png 13°C | °F Tue Wed Thu Fri rain.pnglight_rain.pngpartly_cloudy.pngtstorms.png Rain Wind: W at 19 km/h Humidity: 94% 17° 10° 16° 8° 18° 13° 15° 9°

Never mind the rain....The temperature looks almost as bad as melbourne.

With exercise you have to build up gradually.

Best to start with small ones then increase the size and number of repetitions.

Later we can move on to gentle thai thigh rises.

We have an excellent medicine man on our team.thumbsup.gif

rain.png 13°C | °F Tue Wed Thu Fri rain.pnglight_rain.pngpartly_cloudy.pngtstorms.png Rain Wind: W at 19 km/h Humidity: 94% 17° 10° 16° 8° 18° 13° 15° 9°

Never mind the rain....The temperature looks almost as bad as melbourne.

Almost the same as Sydney, too. Blame those green house gasses, and all this carbon ,in the air.

Now....how can the "Thailand Needs Cricket" team solve the green house gasses and carbon problems?

Hope I don't get splinters, under the fingernails, thinking about this one.

I see a couple of our Aussie cricketers had to return early due to thigh strain.

I suggest we increase our efforts with weight bearing exercises such as holding a cheerleader on each knee.

That will teach them for putting too much effort into losing......smile.png

Only one per knee?

Hey Boss....not everyone is built like Arnold

Only one per knee?

Never mind.....a bit of exercise and you can throw sand in anyone's face.

Only one per knee?

When you say "a bit" .....is that a little bit or a big bit?

golden rule

start with a little and build up......that way you get running practice too.

golden rule

start with a little and build up......that way you get running practice too.

Think I will start with a little and end with a little, with a little build up.....smile.png

Well Harry, seams like some of our team are well and truly distracted by some of the other topics.

Some talk of sitting on 800,000bht toilets, for 3 months, before they do their paper work and then

asking if they can reduce things over the next 9 months before they do this all over again.

Hope they get everything worked out OK, with no unforeseen problems, so that they know when

to start sitting on their 800,000bht toilets.

Wonder what they do with them during the other 9 months.

All our team members, bar the Aussies, must still be under the weather after the celebrations.....ermm.gif

Glad I'm a coffee drinker......will always have a clear head.....smile.png

What do ya say, Harry, give em another day?.....coffee1.gif

All our team members, bar the Aussies, must still be under the weather after the celebrations.....ermm.gif

Glad I'm a coffee drinker......will always have a clear head.....smile.png

What do ya say, Harry, give em another day?.....coffee1.gif

Well I would rather be under the weather here...must be b. horrible there.

Anyway they should not be under the wether..it is not Wales and there are laws about that sort of thing.

There has been a lot of talk of visas on the forum recently and in the midst of all the boring stuff someone mentioned that Thai immigration officials read this forum and use it to set immigration policy, which I thought was very excited.

In light of this, I would like to (belatedly) welcome the relevant Thai immigration official(s) to this thread and say thanks for reading all the posts so far. Your hard work will all be worthwhile when I reveal my plan for transformation of Thailand's immigration system.

Please just give me 5 minutes while I finalise my plans...

Edited by brit1984

Attention all Thai immigration officials

We all know that Thailand is a great (some may say Amazing) country, and therefore many people would love to live here.

However, not all potential migrants to Thailand would be additive to Thai society, some even have evil intent.

As immigration officials you are faced with the tough task of sorting the goodies from the baddies.

I have come up with an idea to make this arduous task so much easier (to benefit genuine migrants and Thailand in general).

My proposal is for all potential migrants to be tested on their knowledge of (and love for) cricket.

This could be done either by a multiple choice questionnaire or some more advanced lie detector test / brain screening.

Those who score highly are obviously good chaps and should be granted the freedom of the kingdom.

Those who score lowly are obviously evil sinners and should be imprisoned or shipped back to the US.

Those with average scores could have their case screened more carefully (maybe even with non-cricketing factors considered).

What do you think?

Please note: this is an English language forum so it would be good if you could post your answer in English (or have it translated in the Thai language sub-forum before posting into this thread). If you have no particular questions, feel free to go ahead and make the relevant changes to immigration policy as of today (or tomorrow if you are off to bed soon).

We all know that Thailand is a great (some may say Amazing) country, and therefore many people would love to live here.

However, not all potential migrants to Thailand would be additive to Thai society, some even have evil intent.

As immigration officials you are faced with the tough task of sorting the goodies from the baddies.

I have come up with an idea to make this arduous task so much easier (to benefit genuine migrants and Thailand in general).

My proposal is for all potential migrants to be tested on their knowledge of (and love for) cricket.

This could be done either by a multiple choice questionnaire or some more advanced lie detector test / brain screening.

Those who score highly are obviously good chaps and should be granted the freedom of the kingdom.

Those who score lowly are obviously evil sinners and should be imprisoned or shipped back to the US.

Those with average scores could have their case screened more carefully (maybe even with non-cricketing factors considered).

What do you think?

Please note: this is an English language forum so it would be good if you could post your answer in English (or have it translated in the Thai language sub-forum before posting into this thread). If you have no particular questions, feel free to go ahead and make the relevant changes to immigration policy as of today (or tomorrow if you are off to bed soon).

Boss, as members of this famous "Thailand Needs cricket" team, we could draft the multiple choice questionnaire, and in that way, give our friends from immigration the time and freedom to learn the benefits of cricket. This would also eliminate any strain that would otherwise be placed on their immigration finances.

As for using the lie detector test / brain screening method, this could place added strain on the finances due to the frequent brake downs caused by people confusing

the machines with thoughts of that other ball game called baseball.

Anyway, as you say Boss, we will leave it up to our Immigration friends reading this forum to decide which way to go.

I am sure they would appreciate any input from our other team members.

Edited by kevjohn

Good batting by harrry and kevjohn

Nothing extravagant, should finding the gaps

Keep it up chaps

Don't know about harrry, but at my age, it is hard out of the question.....sad.png.....OOOOPS!..... misunderstood that remark.

Edited by kevjohn

What do you think?

Boss, as members of this famous "Thailand Needs cricket" team, we could draft the multiple choice questionnaire, and in that way, give our friends from immigration the time and freedom to learn the benefits of cricket. This would also eliminate any strain that would otherwise be placed on their immigration finances.

As for using the lie detector test / brain screening method, this could place added strain on the finances due to the frequent brake downs caused by people confusing

Anyway, as you say Boss, we will leave it up to our Immigration friends reading this forum to decide which way to go.

Thanks for all the extra input guys..........sad.png

Certainly going to keep our friends, from immigration, busy......whistling.gif

What do you think?

Thanks for all the extra input guys..........sad.png

Certainly going to keep our friends, from immigration, busy......whistling.gif

Maybe we will get a better response from the Thai immigration officers if address them in Thai...

Sawady kap

Pom yack visa cricket kap

Koon tam visa cricket mai?

Reyo reyo kap

Carp koon kap

... the above should get this sorted

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules